Community > Posts By > Tantza

Tantza's photo
Fri 03/07/08 04:10 PM

Why not go with your feelings? Meet him, and see if he is honest. You'd want them to give you that chance, right?

ok,i will, but now there is another problem he lives two countrie far away so i think he should fly here first,right?
but he said he cant cause hes running the family business .
so what should i do?

Tantza's photo
Fri 03/07/08 04:07 PM

I've done the internet relationship thing..they worked out well til I tried to make then REAL relationships..I talked with a guy for over a year then we talked about meeting..I told him that he needs to know first that I am in a wheelchair then decide if he still wants to meet me..I never heard from him again.

well u never know what does the true face looks like.

Tantza's photo
Fri 03/07/08 04:06 PM

I have a question for everybody,and i am thankfull for your time.
Do u believe in relationship through chat?
Does anybody experinced it,and what can you tell me about it?:smile: :smile:

I was friends with someone online for a year and a half. In that time, we developed feelings for each other because we were talking online and on the phone for 4-10 hours each day. We wrote letters as well. In that year and a half, I flew to visit him twice (he paid half, I paid half). He was a perfect gentleman and we enjoyed each other's company.

After visiting the second time, we talked about me moving out there so we could be together. When I did get there, it lasted 6 months. The romance was gone once I got there. We had already talked about pretty much everything possible to talk about before I ever got there, so there was almost nothing left to say. Being long distance helps to fantasize about how it could be if someone were to be in a relationship. Your expectations are grand and when reality comes to fruition, it can be a big letdown. The thrill is gone, because it was all wrapped up in thinking about it.

Chat "relationships" are dangerous ground, because it could be absolutely wonderful but completely flop in real time. I'd say don't base much at all on "online feelings."

i really apriciate your post,and have to say thats a fact,but i have that feeling.
Should i let them go?
Or should him put it to test?
Plus how do i know if this guy speaks the truth?

Tantza's photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:56 PM

like Someone else Mentioned On Here. Its Not As Good As It Used To Be. Awful Lot Of People Get Enjoyment From Pretending To Be Someone else! Game! Teenagers Smarter And Can Be A very Good 35 Year old Nowadays! Multiple Picts. Maturity. Its become Too Hard Nowadays To really Tell! Unless Meet! But Have Be Cautious. Like The gentleman Mentioned. Not Like It Used To be!

VERY,VERY TRUE...
i am rehreting with u along,but the point im honest and i dont know is the other person honest...

Tantza's photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:46 PM

True,but still u have the feeling of in secure,and u dont want do get hurt or betrayed (again),so any advices with that?

I know this wasn't to me....sorry...

The only advice I offer is do not hold prior bad experiences against yourself or any other. That's a setup for failure. If you're not ready to take the risk, you're not ready to get in a relationship.

Its ok,i agree with u.
:smile:

Tantza's photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:42 PM

it's hard to get to now someone that you can't see face to

face. it think that facual expressions are i big deal when you

are talking to someone that you are interested in. on the

other hand i believe that to find love you have to take

chances.

True,but still u have the feeling of in secure,and u dont want do get hurt or betrayed (again),so any advices with that?

Tantza's photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:38 PM
:wink: :wink: :wink: bigsmile

Tantza's photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:34 PM

explain a relationship thru chat,what does this consist of?

planning the future toghether....

Tantza's photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:34 PM

Do you mean developing a relationship through chat?

yes

Tantza's photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:31 PM
laugh laugh bigsmile

Tantza's photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:27 PM

Tantza's photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:25 PM
its not a good solution.
hmm...grumble

Tantza's photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:21 PM
laugh laugh laugh

Tantza's photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:19 PM
:wink:

Tantza's photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:18 PM
blushing blushing blushing
love love love
bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Tantza's photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:16 PM

fake it till you make it!
pretend to trust....until you really can do it on your own

haha no in all sincerity....while the above will work, its probably better to just be cautious. just remember, you have to give some to get some.

U are right,but dont u need sometimes the the feeling of secure?

Tantza's photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:12 PM
yeah
im single but its my night its friday....bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Tantza's photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:11 PM

Taken and scared

y scared?

Tantza's photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:06 PM
how is everyone?????
flowerforyou for all