Tantza's photo
Fri 03/07/08 02:56 PM
indifferent :tongue: blushing

Tantza's photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:54 AM
Agree!

Tantza's photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:53 AM

Well, a little difficult this morning. I get up to find out my "boss" has "let me go" because I had internet troubles for the last two days and can barely keep my butt online to get anything done. Then add on to that, I just started homeschooling my boys so that takes some rearranging and figuring out too, but ya know, I guess I'll figure it out.

Losing income counted on, really doesn't help a single mom.

i AM SORRY THAT YOU HAVE SUCH A BUSY AND KIND OF COMPLICATED LIFE.WELL Y DONT U SIGN IN YOUR BOYS TO A SCHOOL?
iS THAT SO BAD?

Tantza's photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:49 AM

Fill out an application to be with someone if that was what you had to do to be with them?

Well if you really think about it, everytime we post it's kinda like an application.. we put out thoughts and opinions and beliefs here in the forums for all to see.. revealing what kind of people we are through our words.. one way to look at it..drinker

i agree with you!!bigsmile

Thank you, I see you are new here.. welcome..flowerforyou

yeah i am,bigsmile

I wish you well in your search..flowerforyou

well thank you..
bigsmile

Tantza's photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:45 AM
Hmmm...
Interstinglaugh

Tantza's photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:44 AM

"When I became of age my mother called me to her side
She said ´son you´re growing up now, pretty soon
You´ll take a bride´...

And then she said...
´Just because you´ve become a young man now
(Man, now)
There´s still some things that you don´t understand now
(Son, now)
Before you ask some girl for her hand now
(My son)
Keep your freedom for as long as you can now´

My mama told me...´you better shop around´
(Shop, shop around) a-whoa-yeah
You better (uh-huh) shop around
(Shop, shop around)
Uh-uh-uh "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufwxXvNy5DE

bigsmile

laugh bigsmile

Tantza's photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:42 AM

That's good to hear....Good luck! :)

Mine started out crappy and I'm sure will end about the same as well. lol:angry:

and where is the happy smile and the positive thinking?
bigsmile

Tantza's photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:41 AM
Hmm maybe heared of it,but not ceratin wich song is that,so can i get get a hand with that?

Tantza's photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:39 AM

This is a play on the old way of a woman picking up a man.

Get a bunch of papers and wait for the right guy to come up. Drop the papers on the ground and look innocent. Here's where the new part comes. Stand behind him as he is picking them up and under your breath very softly say, "mmm, nice ass!" Talk about a conversation starter. You'll end up with a gentleman willing to help a woman in need.

One last thing if he doesn't have a good butt just say "Oh thanks" and take the papers back. The nice thing is the bad-butt guy will end up reloading you for the next one to come along. If this actually works it's going into a book. Let me know! :wink:

comon its an old way,(that is still working,must say)
:wink:

Tantza's photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:37 AM
MIne certainly did start good,hope that it will end the same.bigsmile

Tantza's photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:35 AM

Fill out an application to be with someone if that was what you had to do to be with them?

Well if you really think about it, everytime we post it's kinda like an application.. we put out thoughts and opinions and beliefs here in the forums for all to see.. revealing what kind of people we are through our words.. one way to look at it..drinker

i agree with you!!bigsmile

Thank you, I see you are new here.. welcome..flowerforyou

yeah i am,bigsmile

Tantza's photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:34 AM

I dont think that you ever fully
trust agian.

i agree with u,but 100%

Tantza's photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:33 AM

You dont, trust is for the weak. When people get close stab them with a fork. happy

its crull.would u want them to stab u?grumble

Tantza's photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:32 AM
cheating is ot always fun,if you felt it on your skin you know then waht i mean.

Tantza's photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:31 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
grumble

Tantza's photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:29 AM

I'd have to disagree with you Tantra.

My last girlfriend was 12 years older than me. We stayed together for over 7 years and at one time were deeply in love. She had a drinking problem and hurt me greatly. I tried to help but there was nothing I could do. That was three years ago.

I returned to college and the most mature woman I have ever met is only 22 years old. (BTW, we probably both know a lot of older men that will never reach maturity. Know what I mean?) So does age really matter?

I have a 22 year old friend works 200 miles away and commutes down to college for 3 days a week. She is Hispanic and here on a scholarship. She is graduating this year and has been offered several fellowships for the state. I am so freaking proud of her! Another friend of mine came out here from Missouri to study. She works almost every night supporting herself. I thought she was at least 28 but she is turning 23 at the end of this month. Another young woman I know goes to Africa each summer and studies tribal music.

Tantra, go ahead and throw stones at older men but please stop the unintentional discrediting of younger women at the beginning of their adult lives. My friends are not children how insulting.

I am 33 and hang with a young crowd ten to fifteen years younger than myself now (consisting primarily of women who are platonic friends). I don't date based upon age but upon interests. Still I am very hesitant to date an older woman given my last relationship. My friends have little free time between work and school so here I am.

This same statement goes out to the guy who started this thread. Age doesn't matter, people do. No offense but making age a main criterion is asinine.

I love you Tantra as I do all women. You are the only reasons we have for living. Peace.

Hmmm..glad that somebody agrees with me,(and by the way my nick is not tantra is tantza)
im not gonna throw stones but im against it(strongly).
bigsmile

Tantza's photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:27 AM
yeah,i suggest to go for it.Life is too short.Live the day like theres no tomorrow.
Good luck!!

Tantza's photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:24 AM
ok,ok
good for you.

Tantza's photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:24 AM

Well there is good news to report on this issue she came up negative for the Herpes but it is still a little to early to tell if she is pregnant or not, she needs to get tested at least every 3 mnths just to make sure though!! I am soooo happy for her and like I said she is not going to see him anymore and if she turns out pregnant she is not going to get rid of it but she doesn't really want to tell him but I told her that she needs to he has a right to know and he had better step up to the plate and be a man and take care of the baby and her. She has learned her lesson and God has protected her this time but will he next time?? Well she said there won't be a next time!!
Thank you to all of you for your support and advice, I knew I could count on my JSH family to be there I love you all,

:heart: ~Jenn~:heart:

wow,so you get here a lot of good advices,ha?
good for you.Glad that this site is helping.

Tantza's photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:22 AM

noway I like to flirt and "be friends"??noway What the hecks wrong with thatnoway

yeah,i agree,what is wrong with that?