Community > Posts By > LDYNRED

LDYNRED's photo
Wed 08/20/08 08:40 PM
Lyin and Cheating are the biggies. I also agree that you should not ask anything of anyone else your not willing to do yourself. No double standards.

LDYNRED's photo
Wed 05/07/08 10:17 AM
Thanks everyone and yes I agree, friends are forever, thought relationships were too, duh silly girl lol

LDYNRED's photo
Wed 05/07/08 09:37 AM
Thanks for the welcome back's everyone

LDYNRED's photo
Wed 05/07/08 09:28 AM
laugh Well I was here for a while and met a fellow off here that turned out to be a major player.......but can't count him as everyone so thought I would return for another try. There should be a warning page on here some where so we can tell who these people are though. Well nice to be back

LDYNRED's photo
Tue 02/19/08 03:45 PM
Mee tooooooooooooo love it

LDYNRED's photo
Tue 02/19/08 03:35 PM
I would of e mailed you personally but I am 51 and you don't accept mail from anyone over 50

LDYNRED's photo
Tue 02/19/08 03:34 PM
I live in upper Arkansas and may well be very interested in attending would appreciate any new information on this as it occurs.

Thanks

Susan

LDYNRED's photo
Tue 02/19/08 03:18 PM
Totally agree on this one

LDYNRED's photo
Tue 02/19/08 01:12 PM
Welcome to JSH Just joined recently myself and there are a lot of really nice people here.

LDYNRED's photo
Mon 02/18/08 08:24 PM
I guess I just believe that if the lord above is in absolute power then he either knows what we are going to do or he doesn't. I just don't believe in taking any power away from him and believe that "people" like to take the credit away from him and be able to say "I did this or I did that". Sure we do things that we know may end badly, but isn't that how we learn and grow? If we did everything right we would learn nothing.

We are moved at all times by all our experinces to make the decisions we make. Yes I even believe that he knows and influences whether we get a salad at McDonalds or a big chocolate shake lol.

LDYNRED's photo
Mon 02/18/08 07:57 PM
IF you look up the defination of "free will" its say a will without influence. Hate to open a can of worms here, but I believe our whole lives are guided and everything that happens to us influences us to make the decisions that we make. So free will no, I don't believe in free will, I do not believe we are robots or puppets either. I beleive each of us is for a reason and a purpose and to fulfill that purpose.

Its like when people say, everything happens for a reason, I absolutly believe that but when people say that do they mean "everything" or just some things.

I just think it has to be logical. The good lord above created us with a plan in mind he used "people" to write his word and he put an ending in it too. Everything we do is a means to and end. We can't change the ending any more then we can the beginning.

But, I would never critize anyone else for how they believe or what they believe because believing as I do that everyone here is here in a plan that was made perfect, by a perfect being, how could I.

LDYNRED's photo
Mon 02/18/08 03:14 PM
Hi and welcome

LDYNRED's photo
Mon 02/18/08 01:57 PM
Yes its faith based on knowledge though not blind faith.

LDYNRED's photo
Mon 02/18/08 01:49 PM
So much of the bible was written to list history and so much was written to make a point. It hard to discern the difference and also its been translated 7 times in 7 different languages and that changes the aspects over and over again.

I just know I have a loving heavenly father, he is all powerful or he isn't. I believe he is, and we have such a hard time looking at things from his perspective and knowing his plan. We are here to short a time to be able to understand why he does what he does, I just know what ever he does its only done with Love and that is the greatest of all the laws written in the bible .......Love.

LDYNRED's photo
Sun 02/17/08 04:25 PM
I have to agree you do look angry in your picture

LDYNRED's photo
Sun 02/17/08 02:51 PM
Hello just joined myself today people seem very friendly which is nice. Good luck to you

LDYNRED's photo
Sun 02/17/08 02:37 PM
Thats great teasing can be all in good fun too lol

LDYNRED's photo
Sun 02/17/08 02:10 PM
Thanks kindly for the welcomes

LDYNRED's photo
Sun 02/17/08 02:07 PM
Hello everyone just joined up today and wanted to say hello.........hello (grin)

LDYNRED's photo
Sun 02/17/08 01:51 PM
Hi another Arkie here too, stuck in Michigan right now can't wait to get back home, hi everyone