Community > Posts By > cutechica

cutechica's photo
Mon 05/12/08 07:45 PM

That is a generational difference, and I agree. I was involved with a 30 year-old for three years when I was 18. If I could re-do that, I wouldn't. He gave a lot to me, but took more.

I do not think I can go more than plus or minus seven or eight years now, but I'm in my mid thirties and can get away with both. Anything over 40 is getting out there. My ex was 45, and I struggled with that sometimes. I try to look at the big and little pictures with that one. But I respect everyone's thoughts, and try to treat each person as an individual. I am reluctant in that area though, no doubt.

you have made a extremely good point.... I dated a guy when I was 19 yrs. old and he was 29, he wouldn't let me have fun and be me, he was too controling and he would always say things that would make me feel like a little girl. That's not to say that everyone will have the same experience, it depends on the situation and the person's involved, like it was said, it depends on the maturity level of the people involved.

cutechica's photo
Mon 05/12/08 07:38 PM
Edited by cutechica on Mon 05/12/08 07:44 PM
I think that age shouldn't matter, as long the persons involved care for each other, but then there are so many other aspects to consider, everyone is different and they handle situations in a different matter.

cutechica's photo
Mon 05/12/08 07:30 PM
Edited by cutechica on Mon 05/12/08 07:31 PM
how do you get started?

cutechica's photo
Thu 02/21/08 07:03 PM
laugh drinker laugh drinker

cutechica's photo
Thu 02/21/08 06:54 PM
oh! now I get!

cutechica's photo
Thu 02/21/08 06:34 PM