Community > Posts By > booboo2777

booboo2777's photo
Tue 02/19/08 10:08 PM

for now but the pants will return and theyll bring starch but if we each have fabric softner we might have a chance VIVA LA PANTALUCION

Woohoo...I have a 20 for ya...lol...for the shirt i'll give ya 50drinker flowerforyou :wink: laugh

booboo2777's photo
Tue 02/19/08 10:06 PM

Im Bleeding again...It wont stop....

Maybe you should call 911? where bleeding? mentally or physically?

booboo2777's photo
Tue 02/19/08 10:05 PM

I know alot of people say spanking is bad, but somedays I wish my sister had been spanked just once. She is a very vicious kid, last night she was almost arrested for hitting her boyfriend, and you know what she said about it?

"If they arrest me, when i get back im gonna beat your ass"

so calling the police won't help, she is physically, mentally and emotionally abusive.

My mom just turned 52 on the 16th and my oh so wonderful sister, told my mom on her birthday-- "I can't wait till you die, I hate you anyways"

My other sister the older of the 2 is about ready to kick her ass. I have virtually disowned her.

I know for a fact that she has never been hit as my mom always tries to find other ways to punish us. The normal things didnt work on my sister though. my mom would ground her and she'd walk out of the house anyways, taking away privilages didn't matter, my sister would just do it anyways.

She hits people all the time, whenever she gets angry at them. She swears at my mom all the time and basically does whatever she wants. My mom is at her wits end.

Any suggestions?

How old is she? If not 17 juvenile is always an option or maybe boot camp...

booboo2777's photo
Tue 02/19/08 09:55 PM

hey....
im new in this thing...new in NY and America...looking for someone special to spend sometime with...im honest, patience, caring, always in a good, i respect her for what she is...well, if you're interested...send me a message...
take care

You should move south to georgia...:wink: flowerforyou you're hott...welcome

booboo2777's photo
Tue 02/19/08 09:31 PM

is it me? I'm crackin up..Being facetious here.. When I say the “old fashioned way” I mean…almost any place but a bar!grumble

It's ok...just that bars are good for meeting someone unless u are seriously looking for just a one nighter...only met one good guy in a bar ever...guess it's ok if that is what you are looking for...but you are right...I haven't met anyone off here yet...really should get out more...maybe I will pick me someone up from a church or something of that sort...lol...devil :tongue: laugh

booboo2777's photo
Tue 02/19/08 09:19 PM
beer and egotistcal men don't mix...lol....anyone have any tequilla I could use it....lol

booboo2777's photo
Tue 02/19/08 09:12 PM
got that right....i've only met in my 30 years one decent guy at a bar....most guys just want to get in your pants at a bar...sorry guys but you know it's the truth

booboo2777's photo
Sun 02/17/08 12:50 PM
can i post on my myspace if i give u credit...i like this it fits me

booboo2777's photo
Sun 02/17/08 12:44 PM
I think it would be ok to invite all his friends and just tell them it is a suprise going away party for him. As long as it is people that he has already told that he was leaving...also about the email thing...I agree I think you should ask him for his email and ask him if it is ok to email him

booboo2777's photo
Sun 02/17/08 12:38 PM
I like Stephen King's novels.......

booboo2777's photo
Sun 02/17/08 12:36 PM
i like that

booboo2777's photo
Sun 02/17/08 12:29 PM

i think every girl i met soo far r just crazy,digusting,ugly(and im not shallow at all),or just no chemistry. sad sad
anyone on the same boat ?

okay I happen to agree with Webcredo because he makes a good point...let's put it this way...Let's just say you meet a girl that is totally hott and looks like a runway model but she turns out to be a liar, cheater, or even the biggest b you have ever met...but if you look on the inside of a slightly average woman you could find that you have a lot in common and that she is the nicest person in the world. So the choice is yours....either the supermodel b chick or the not so cute girl with a great personality?explode :angry:

sorry I am just a very straightforward type of girl...tell it how i see it

booboo2777's photo
Sun 02/17/08 12:27 PM

i think every girl i met soo far r just crazy,digusting,ugly(and im not shallow at all),or just no chemistry. sad sad
anyone on the same boat ?

okay I happen to agree with Webcredo because he makes a good point...let's put it this way...Let's just say you meet a girl that is totally hott and looks like a runway model but she turns out to be a liar, cheater, or even the biggest b you have ever met...but if you look on the inside of a slightly average woman you could find that you have a lot in common and that she is the nicest person in the world. So the choice is yours....either the supermodel b chick or the not so cute girl with a great personality?explode :angry:

booboo2777's photo
Sun 02/17/08 12:18 PM
sorry don't mean to laugh but it is the truthlaugh

booboo2777's photo
Edited by booboo2777 on Sun 02/17/08 12:19 PM

booboo2777's photo
honestly....I meet this guy 2 years ago at a pub and this is how and he turned out to be a really great guy just that we didn't stay together...because i had to move...
anyway...I went to a pub with my friends and there he was sitting at the bar. Time I seen him I was like wow..and my eyes almost popped out of my head like the coyote on cartoons. The pub was having karoke night and instead of singing I told them I wanted to hear "Welcome to the Jungle". He was in the barstool down from me and heard me. He said you like Guns n Roses. I said yep. Then found out we both had a lot in common. We both like computers, both like heavy metal, and our fav group is metallica. Well I ended up staying there and he took me home. We left the pub and went for a walk on the beach..then he took me home and didn't even try to sleep with me. We went out for about 2 weeks before anything ever happened. He was a great guy. Anyway my point is if it is meant to happen it will. I wasn't even looking for anyone that night when I went out.:wink: :smile: happy

booboo2777's photo
Sun 02/17/08 12:05 PM
wow...I'd prefer to use a louisville slugger to both headlights...and maybe the back of the head...just kidding...don't really do thatdevil

booboo2777's photo
Sun 02/17/08 12:01 PM
definitely PANCAKES.....oh yeahlove