Community > Posts By > Generous13

Generous13's photo
Thu 12/20/12 11:11 AM
lol... Here I thought the majority of the society chose not to "believe" in multiverse theories. I would love to read much more on these, I find them fascinating! though I began when I was about 11 to grasp the idea that different dimensions may exist on different planes of existence and through these, travel could be DRASTICALLY reduced. Isn't one of the more widely known the "String theory" whereas an atom holds a string vibrating at a certain frequency which if drastically expanded would be the equivalent of a black hole through which a white hole would correlate to. creating a crease in the space/time continuum?

Generous13's photo
Thu 12/20/12 10:58 AM
That. Sounds. AWESOME!
I vagely recall that my German friend got angry at a party and just started off at the others in German. Then for the oddest of reasons decided to get down to his boxers and gallop around the house.

Generous13's photo
Wed 08/29/12 04:25 PM

Hello,my name is Tom.
Regardless of what surveys may say,natural beauty cannot be beaten.Unfortunately some have it and some don't,yet it is up to the eye of the beholder.
You may be beutiful to me but unattractive to someone else.I see gorgeous and they see,eh! A natural beauty has the option of a little make up to look stunning.A woman that covers herself in makeup is trying to hide what she really looks like.
I think all women should be natural,you are who you are.It is just how you were born.Be proud of who you are regardless of outside influence.I have two beautiful daughters that I discourage them wearing makeup at all times.I took my oldest daughter to a professional makeup woman and she said the same thing to me.A little is stunning.
Too many people put looks before brains,such a shame.Yes,we do have to like what we see in a future mate but it is our choice in who we pick.Makeup is soooooo over rated.
Men don't wear the crap,so why do we expect our women to?Natural healthy skin is the final objective.I like the look of my woman in the morning.If more women were just completely honest with their looks,they would feel much better about themselves.
Sincerely,Tom

This guy's got it right!

Generous13's photo
Wed 08/29/12 04:20 PM
I can truthfully say that makeup is a strong deterrent of displays of affection. True, men MAY prefer by physical appearance only, women with make-up, but think of the cuddling and caressing and all those other great contact related activities that would be lost because some cosmetic company says you can look better.
YES, you can LOOK better... so in the 2 dimensional world you're a winner... good for you. In real life, you know 4-D and such... there is no hope for you but in shallow men who never want to touch you.

Sorry for the ranting. I've got a lot of sisters and well, I detest makeup

Generous13's photo
Wed 08/29/12 04:13 PM
That statement is beautiful. Succinctly put, well balanced, ... poetry

Generous13's photo
Wed 08/29/12 04:06 PM
ALL RIGHTY... so obviously I'm new... newbie, right here. I'm somewhat of a gamer, 25ish male, unfortunately I have a sneaky suspicion that most of the users of these kind of sites are.

So I'd really like to meet some friends that I can go hang out with, party with and be a normal adult with as my childhood left that aspect of my life somewhat lacking. I'm a gamer, not a social butterfly... though I'm not bad to look at coming from my other gamer buddies.

So what I'm looking for is intelligence... if you game, cool, but you've gotta be witty. If you feel like we could connect(which I'd really like) please feel free to reply or message me.