Community > Posts By > Javis

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 10:58 AM
hah work who does that? :)

no photo
Wed 02/27/08 07:59 PM
So me and this girl, Nicole who I have been with for about 7 months now have been acting different. I mean I love her to death and she loves me. Recently we split up for about a week and that was aweful but she finally asked me back out. She told me that she had these feelings for another guy but knew it wouldn't go anywhere. So were back together and she has been acting really distant because of her job putting a lot of stress on her and an incident which may cost her the job. It seems like she keeps pushing herself farther and farther away from me and its killing me. I mean I love her so much and I have had many girlfriends but she makes it feel like I have never had one before. I dont know what to really do. I ask myself is the happyness she gives me worth the pain that comes. I dont know because im torn. I mean I love her with all my heart and soul, it just feels like shes playing mind games. The other night she tells me she loves me but she still has feelings for the other guy. I mean I knew that, im not stupid.. but I'm over it you know. I just feel like I am a cushin for her to fall back on incase nothing ever became of her and him. I hardly get sleep at night, and constant feel full of anxiety. I just dont know what to do..

-Josh

no photo
Tue 02/12/08 03:53 PM
Auburn here