Community > Posts By > Djtonedef

Djtonedef's photo
Thu 11/27/08 02:39 AM
70 Undead Warlock - Shattered Hand - Artanus
70 Undead Rogue - Shattered Hand - Deadlong
80 Blood Elf Paladin ( Because undead can't be paladins) - Shattered Hand - Luftwaffle

Djtonedef's photo
Sat 09/13/08 01:22 AM
Eh,I've been on it a long time. I just rarely ever get on here and do anything. I usually only check this thing about once a month and see if I got any messages and whatnot. Almost always not a thing, though, so I tend not to be all that worried about checking it.

Djtonedef's photo
Thu 09/11/08 05:22 PM
Haha, you are correct sir.

Djtonedef's photo
Thu 09/11/08 04:11 PM
What am I doing wrong that makes it near impossible to meet some new friends? Not that I am tired of my old ones, I just remember a time in my life where not a day went by I didn't meet someone new and interesting to talk to. Granted, I don't travel at ALL anymore. I was, for a period of five years, traveling the country meeting all sorts of interesting people. Now that I'm back home, and most likely for good, it sort of stopped. Not for lack of trying either, I get out of the house a fair amount, but I really only see the same 5 or 6 people on a regular basis. I guess what I really mean to say is, simply, hello. :)

Djtonedef's photo
Fri 08/22/08 03:29 AM
I've been pretty bored lately, and I'm looking for something new and fun to do. Any suggestions? In the Detroit area preferably.

Djtonedef's photo
Wed 07/02/08 08:41 PM
Oh, and one more thing. Call me Tone Def, please. :smile:

Djtonedef's photo
Wed 07/02/08 08:30 PM

welcome dj flowerforyou and get that thing smokin outta your mouth so we can understand you<---spoken like a true mom laugh

I speak quite clearly and eloquently, if I may say so myself. Regardless of the "thing" in my mouth or not. ;)

Djtonedef's photo
Wed 07/02/08 08:09 PM
I don't know what to say. So I'll say hello.