Community > Posts By > mesquitedude

mesquitedude's photo
Tue 02/12/08 10:39 AM
Hey she has to learn the hard way ........I think she did!!!!!

Me and mom did

mesquitedude's photo
Tue 02/12/08 10:34 AM
Edited by mesquitedude on Tue 02/12/08 10:35 AM
Sorry But id hurt him to bad and like i said it takes 2 .I'm just being a a dad yes it hurts me but when she cried on my sholder ..what can i say but no your not dumb just fell for the game ???? I'm not going to do anything to him Because it would just make her mad at me

mesquitedude's photo
Tue 02/12/08 10:26 AM
thanks shelly

mesquitedude's photo
Tue 02/12/08 10:25 AM
Ok well i'm done with this one it just makes me more pissed off ......thanks to everyone

mesquitedude's photo
Tue 02/12/08 10:23 AM
they where just going to the moveis and we called her like every 10 mins then she didnt awnser for like 45 we kinda knew when she got home what she did we just new .......Thats when i hade to bust him on myspace to really know what he was about ........

mesquitedude's photo
Tue 02/12/08 10:20 AM
No we talk about sex way before this i'm real open maybe to much .....Hell i gave her condoms and said if you ever need them use thim its not what she did its when first date .........and in the freaking car when this loser had money ......Hell i told her i knew she would one day .......but they could have dated some damn it .I just wanted to hit and run ........I told here she just belived all the i love you **** .......At first she even told him thats all you want but after telling her he loved her so much she stated beleving it

mesquitedude's photo
Tue 02/12/08 10:13 AM
I fill for you dude i remember when my baby was 4 ........I'm hurting .....its hard not to think about it

mesquitedude's photo
Tue 02/12/08 10:12 AM
It makes me sick inside .........I let that f.k in my house and he told me thats not what he wanted i told her thats all he wants duhhhhhhh . I tolf that little **** you dont have more respect for her than that or me and her mom .....hell he has a job he could have got a room .damnnnnnnn

mesquitedude's photo
Tue 02/12/08 10:09 AM
Yeah mom and me want to but i cant run his life like that ......she wanted it 2 ..she messed it up for her self and now she dont get to go out ........Shes been crying so i think she knows she fuk up

mesquitedude's photo
Tue 02/12/08 10:05 AM
**** shes not going out till shes out of my house. No more BF .........she dont date the ones at her school.

mesquitedude's photo
Tue 02/12/08 10:02 AM
Edited by mesquitedude on Tue 02/12/08 10:03 AM
Damn right............O i was going to have him locked up but hey I did the same stuff .........its my fault for letting her go ...O he dumped her the other day. I told her he played her for her stuff now she fills stuped

mesquitedude's photo
Tue 02/12/08 10:00 AM
Thank you ladies ..........yall make this old man fill good

mesquitedude's photo
Tue 02/12/08 09:59 AM
Edited by mesquitedude on Tue 02/12/08 10:04 AM
well we let out daughter go out with her new BF we didnt like it he was 19 and i told that **** keep your hands off of her shes to young .........Well first date out ...parked and he did it in the car well i made a fake profile with a sexy chick and he was all over her. So i busted him and he told me about there night out .....He didnt know it was me talking to him ........I want to kill him and shes never leving the house till shes 18

mesquitedude's photo
Tue 02/12/08 09:56 AM
hello everyone I just wanted to say whats up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm looking for sexy ladies to talk with

mesquitedude's photo
Tue 02/12/08 09:52 AM
Just wondering

2 Next