Community > Posts By > mesquitedude

mesquitedude's photo
Wed 02/20/08 01:47 PM
Thats is ................

mesquitedude's photo
Wed 02/13/08 09:39 PM
If your still reading this tell him to start a landscaping mowinf business ..I did i got sick of working my job and starting mowing 1 yard at a time now i have a full running landscaping business .....and making 100$ a day

mesquitedude's photo
Wed 02/13/08 09:37 PM
garland here

mesquitedude's photo
Wed 02/13/08 01:20 PM
she knew him as her Bf .Thet talked for 2 months and was at my house a cpl of times she thought he loved her .......Thats why she did it. shes young and wanted to make him happy just like all my girl friends did when i was 16

mesquitedude's photo
Wed 02/13/08 01:17 PM
Edited by mesquitedude on Wed 02/13/08 01:17 PM
Damn yall still talking about this ...........Me and mon talked to her last night and it was a long talk she knows she f up and she knows she lost all trust ........Yes he is over 18 and could go to jail .......but i'm not for that I mailed his father and mother a not so nice letter and saying how i felt about ther son doing that with my daughter ....thtas all thats going to be done .......I'm not out to have a boy lock up for sex un less he was like 30 or something .........The age was not the problem it was how he played my daughter not that he was 18 and shes allmost 17 ........I'm pissed he dumped her after like trash

mesquitedude's photo
Tue 02/12/08 08:56 PM
Now thats a hot women ...where you at

mesquitedude's photo
Tue 02/12/08 08:49 PM
I'm responsible for leteing her out with him ......was trying to be a good dad
True but who should be the responsible party the 16 yr old or the 19 yr old? regardless of gender

mesquitedude's photo
Tue 02/12/08 12:34 PM
UMMMMMMMMMMM Tasty .LOL Wheres everyone still talking about my first post ???

mesquitedude's photo
Tue 02/12/08 12:06 PM
Be great but no real pics>>>>>Sorry

mesquitedude's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:31 AM
http://www.myspace.com/mesquiteguy

rate me now

mesquitedude's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:31 AM
Is she beautiful or what ..........What about dady

mesquitedude's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:16 AM
Edited by mesquitedude on Tue 02/12/08 11:19 AM
http://www.myspace.com/mesquiteguy if you care to see her and me ,,,,You need a my space i think

mesquitedude's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:13 AM
you go man ...........

mesquitedude's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:12 AM
Not bad baby ........Not bad

mesquitedude's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:07 AM
No shes turning 17 he was 18 ..its not the age thing .........Its the fact she gave it up on the first date with him .Damn

ROFL...now this is SO FUNNY! Watching all these guys say "kick his ass" etc etc.. First how old is the girl..is she like 17? And say her boyfriend is like 19. Wow, what a difference there!

Now everybody GO LOOK IN THE MIRROR!!!

Girls, when you were 17, did you know, like and even date guys 19?? I bet MOST have! And guys, when you were 19, did you not see , date and even try to get some sex from your 17 year old girlfriend!!??

LET's GET REAL FOLK'S!!! GEEZ!!!!

Acting like something is such a CRIME!

here's a GREAT EXAMPLE!!

Back when I was studying law around 1980..right here in the great USA, in the state of Massechusetts, it was STILL IN THE LAW BOOKS.. a boy 13 and a girl 12 could get MARRIED!!!!

And look at the age sets from countries around the world! Some are as low as 12!! In many countries, girls get married at 14!!! And start having kids at 15!!!

So pull your heads out! At least take a look at the REAL WORLD and MAYBE you can broaden your minds at least a little bit! bigsmile flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

PEACE! flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Girl just turned 16, boy 19, glad to see you would be ok with it, I truly wouldnt, but then again not sure but I guess it's just how we are reared. Most place value on material things instead of their own person.

And just because things happened in the 1980's like you reference does not make it right.

mesquitedude's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:06 AM
Well iv talked to her for 4 days straight.......Iv told her whats guys want way before she knew it at first 2 she just started believing him. She knows how she hurt us but she she hurt he self in the long run!!!!!!

mesquitedude's photo
Tue 02/12/08 10:58 AM
Not bad for a dude.....Not homo just saying

mesquitedude's photo
Tue 02/12/08 10:56 AM
beautiful..........my//space//onthegreenlandscaping. for everyone to see

mesquitedude's photo
Tue 02/12/08 10:49 AM
He was 18 when it happend shes turning 17 .I dont care

mesquitedude's photo
Tue 02/12/08 10:46 AM
Edited by mesquitedude on Tue 02/12/08 10:49 AM
Dude Mu daughter knew all about sex & everything .......I'm a great parent Shes just 16 and wanted to know what it was like just like we all did at that age. ...Yes he knew how old its on her my space I told him face to face.

And when you get a 16 year old daughter then you come talk to me dip ****

Previous 1