Community > Posts By > fun_flirty

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 04/25/08 01:12 AM
Trying to figure out where I'm gonna move too! I have to move b4 the begining of June and I don't have any money saved up. However, I'm so excited because its just going to be my daughter and I at our new place no brothers or mother or anyone else I have to take care of. I'm pretty excited!

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 04/25/08 01:07 AM
Here it is I couldnt find ML when I logged on. How is everyone?

((JT!!!)flowerforyou Just in case u didn't notice I missed ya!

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 04/25/08 12:56 AM
((JT)) Hiya and slides are a step up from sandals I'll have you all know.

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 04/25/08 12:54 AM
LMAO have a great one Scotty! Sweet Dreams!

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 04/25/08 12:53 AM
I say let someone beat the hell out of them with a pipe, bet they neva do it again. Plus if you think about it, sounds like a good way of getting other kids to take note!

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 04/25/08 12:51 AM
OMG so this is where you all moved to since I've been gone geez! ((Scotty McNaughty)) ((CHEVY))((OC)) flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 04/25/08 12:45 AM
Edited by fun_flirty on Fri 04/25/08 12:46 AM
I'll do what I want and you can't stop me!

POST!!!bigsmile

((chevy))flowerforyou

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 04/25/08 12:44 AM
Simply breath taking in so many ways lol!

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 04/25/08 12:44 AM
They are cute Tina! I got a black leather Harley jacket just a month ago. I love it but when it comes to sandals I'm still addicted to my Doc Martins!

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 04/25/08 12:42 AM
that is awesome

Ominous ur so pretty but I bet you hear that all the time!

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 04/25/08 12:36 AM
Talking to my ex reminds me that I have become a better person! I now posess self esteem and incredible things I didn't have when we were married! Plus I know I'm hotter, smarter, and am going to go so much farther in life then he ever will. He can enjoy his mid life crisis and I promise I will not laugh in his face at his new bleach blonde crappy hair do or his raggedy nine inch nails tshirt. I will remember he can't afford a convertible and smile about that thought as I drive away in my new boyfriends corvette! My new boyfriend that is incredible to me! Cheers and good morning to everyone! Cheers to bigger better things in life that are worth something!drinker

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 04/25/08 12:29 AM
How about if I smack you on the forhead and say you could have had a bloody mary with that damn V8 lol does that make it better?

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 04/25/08 12:22 AM
Have a good one and have an excellent weekend!

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 04/25/08 12:21 AM
Freud? Oh hell Gypsy looks like I logged on just in time lol. I missed u guys lol. Even Peccy and his crazy questions!

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 04/25/08 12:18 AM
I have a hard time being too nice. Does anyone else have this problem and if so, how do you get meaner in a nice way???lolhappy

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 04/25/08 12:15 AM
((DARKOWL))flowerforyou

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 04/25/08 12:14 AM
I think it comes natural like your personality. I know what you mean. I have a hard time staying mad at people and so some take that as a sign of weakness and think I can be walked on like a door mat. I'm really nice and forgiving, but I have my lines and once you cross them look out the volcano has exploded. Every once in a while I think some people just need to be put in there place no matter how much it might hurt you to do it.

fun_flirty's photo
Thu 04/24/08 03:02 AM
Actually I think the joke goes

What do Kmart and Michael Jackson have in common???

They both have childrens pjs half offnoway

fun_flirty's photo
Thu 04/24/08 03:00 AM
Aww! I know the feeling Sherm has been gone since Sunday morning and I doubt I will get to see him this week at all. If I do it will only be for a night before his is gone the next morning. sad

fun_flirty's photo
Thu 04/24/08 02:41 AM
Ever so friggin busy I want to pull my hair out! I stopped in the day before and talked to JT! No one else was on yet. How are you and Dozzer?bigsmile

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25