Community > Posts By > fun_flirty

fun_flirty's photo
Wed 04/30/08 11:36 PM
Edited by fun_flirty on Wed 04/30/08 11:37 PM
I just stopped in to say hello Scotty McNaughty hows it going??? Well and to say Hi Tina!!!flowerforyou Hey Deadly girl what's up?

fun_flirty's photo
Wed 04/30/08 11:34 PM
Hello everyone ((JT OC))flowerforyou flowerforyou

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 04/25/08 02:57 AM
I keep saying I'm logging off but I swear something sucks me back in!!! I saw you in ML and had to swing by and say hello! How's it going Bad?

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 04/25/08 02:55 AM
I'm logging off lol u guys are too much! Have a great day guys!

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 04/25/08 02:48 AM
Edited by fun_flirty on Fri 04/25/08 02:49 AM

I blow a kiss to myself in the mirror Peccy lol! j/k I'm not that vain! I appreciate the picture. What do you do?
what are you talking about?

When I look in the mirror I see the picture of elegance and beauty hahaha get it now? You said what do you do? I said blow myself a kiss. It was a joke!

Unless ur being not nice this morning? Which is it?

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 04/25/08 02:42 AM
I blow a kiss to myself in the mirror Peccy lol! j/k I'm not that vain! I appreciate the picture. What do you do?

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 04/25/08 02:39 AM
Edited by fun_flirty on Fri 04/25/08 02:40 AM
LMAO I read right over it lol!

Well if I don't log off of JSH I'm never gonna get any work done! Have a great day ((SUZ and JT)) See ya on Sat night Sun morning!

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 04/25/08 02:35 AM
Spoken like a true strong woman lol! Suz ur awesome!

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 04/25/08 02:34 AM
He is older than I am, but he is so wonderful to me and I drive his sports car which is in his favor lol! We met through a friend and have been great friends since then. I never wanted anything serious ever again after my divorce honestly I avoided people so I wouldn't become attached. Sherman kinda came along and well I hate cupid but what do you do? Even though were seeing each other I'm still my cynical self and I drag my feet still every step. I'm just glad the man is persistant and has a ton of patience too!

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 04/25/08 02:27 AM
I started living at my boyfriends house when he is home which is rarely but enough I made them all nervous I would move out and leave them hanging. So now they have decided to move out and leave me hanging! I can't stress about having to move and having no money though. I will figure it out I always do. I'm just so excited about getting rid of all of them. Even though that sounds so harsh.

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 04/25/08 02:24 AM
I haven't been on in a long time. I've been super busy and I have a boy friend now. I just log on to say hello to my friends every now and then. How are you doing?

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 04/25/08 02:20 AM
Edited by fun_flirty on Fri 04/25/08 02:22 AM
Morning ((Suz and Bad))Long time no see Bad how are you???flowerforyou flowerforyou

You have to read my apples and wine post under jokes I love it. Plus its so true about men too lol! No offense JT I still luva ya!flowerforyou

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 04/25/08 02:19 AM
It means I haven't seen you in a long time! How are you and your little boy doing?

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 04/25/08 02:18 AM

OK well I like to stand and wait till a good strong wind comes along and blows one of the choicest apples down from the top of the tree so I can be there before she hits the ground, therefore saving her from being bruised.

smooth lol!!!:tongue:

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 04/25/08 02:16 AM
hiya stranger!!!! good 2 see u!

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 04/25/08 02:10 AM
Food Fight is that what you're starting here??? I wouldn't start something you can't finish lol!

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 04/25/08 02:09 AM
John was a salesman's delight when it came to any kind of unusual gimmick. His wife Marsha had long ago given up trying to get him to change. One day, John came home about noon and told Marsha that he had gone to a nearby city and purchased a Robot. It was no ordinary robot, but it was in fact a Lie Detector. He said it had to charge 4 or 5 hours, and then
he would show her how it worked.

At 5:30 that afternoon, Tommy, their 11 year old son, came in from school, nearly 2 hours and 15 minutes late. Both parents were understandably angry.

'Where have you been? Why are you over 2 hours late getting home?',they asked.

'Several of us went to the library to work on an extra credit project,'said Tommy.

The Robot walked around the table and slapped Tommy, knocking him completely out of his chair.

'Son, this robot is a lie detector, now tell us where you went after school.'

'We went to Bobby's house and watched a movie.'

'What did you watch?', asked Marsha.

'The Ten Commandments.'

The Robot went around to Tommy and once again slapped him, knocking him off his chair. With lip quivering, Tommy got up, sat down and said, 'I am sorry I lied. We really watched a tape called Sex Queen.'

'I'm ashamed of you Son,' said John.

'When I was your age, I never lied to my parents, never tried to see dirty pictures much less dirty movies, told dirty jokes, nor did I misbehave.'

The robot walked around to John and delivered a roundhouse right that not only knocked him out of his chair, but out the back door and half way across the patio.

When he came back inside, Marsha was bent double laughing, almost in tears. 'Boy, did you ever ask for that one! And you can't be too mad with Tommy. After all, He is your son!'

The Robot immediately walked around to Marsha, and literally slapped the piss out of her, not once, but three times. bigsmile

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 04/25/08 01:53 AM
Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they sometimes take the apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy. The apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who is brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree!

Now men... men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the hell out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with!!!

Good Morning and Enjoy Ladies!!!

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 04/25/08 01:47 AM
Good Night Ominous

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 04/25/08 01:44 AM
Well I have a ton of work to get done b4 I take tonight off. So I mainly came to say hi to ya JT!!! Ur still my favorite JSH friend! Have a great morning and don't kill anyone out of frustration. I know the drama feeling and its not cool. If you need anything let me know. Gretchen

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25