Community > Posts By > WAM

WAM's photo
Fri 10/10/08 11:13 PM
So did you go out tonight?

WAM's photo
Fri 10/10/08 11:11 PM
Hey there Robot64 from AZ, good to see you here!

WAM's photo
Fri 10/10/08 11:07 PM
So we're all up all night, checking the posts, looking for some hook-ups, so why don't you post? Just to say you're here, you never know!

WAM's photo
Fri 10/10/08 10:58 PM
do you care to elaborate on your response...?

flowers....

mmmm

WAM's photo
Fri 10/10/08 10:56 PM
well, polson, aren't you the brave one?

WAM's photo
Fri 10/10/08 10:53 PM
OK, well I know you guys are on here, looking to see how many people are involved in the chat and think you may end up chatting with me. (OH NO! 8o) Just come in and hook up with someone, anyone, b/c you never know...

WAM's photo
Fri 10/10/08 10:47 PM
No one willing to gamble..?

WAM's photo
Fri 10/10/08 10:38 PM
let's find some one to chat with one on one...

when you enter topic, find some one to chat with one on one asap! it's good! it's fun! it doesn't matter who it is, we all have something to offer...

WAM's photo
Fri 10/03/08 09:48 PM
Any guys out there feel like some conversation?

WAM's photo
Fri 10/03/08 09:47 PM
Hello minglers

WAM's photo
Fri 03/14/08 10:46 PM
So what I'm hearing is "If you cheated don't say anything" and "If they say they didn't cheat, don't believe them?"

So it's basically a pointless topic.

If you ever cheated and you were talking to someone and getting to really like them, would you ever answer a question like that honestly? would you ever feel compelled to tell them before they asked?

WAM's photo
Fri 03/14/08 10:34 PM
Thanks for your opinions! After reading through it brings to mind another question:

Does it make a difference if the cheater was a male or female?

Are women more/less likely to be repeat offenders? (and vice versa?)

WAM's photo
Fri 03/14/08 10:20 PM
Edited by WAM on Fri 03/14/08 10:21 PM
OK Debbie, I'm game. Match Me!!!

But how do I know who's my match?

<re-reading rules...>

WAM's photo
Fri 03/14/08 10:10 PM
so if you never cheated, would you never want to go out with someone who had?

WAM's photo
Fri 03/14/08 10:09 PM
So when you start talking to someone online, do you ever ask or tell about how their previous relationship ended? do you ask if they were unfaithful? do you tell them if you were? does it matter? what if it was once? does that make a difference?

Give me your opinions! I want to know. :)

WAM's photo
Thu 03/06/08 09:35 PM
You shouldn't be with either of them right now. Take a breath and give yourself time to consider yourself and what you want from yourself. When you're clear on that you'll know the answer. Good luck!

WAM's photo
Thu 03/06/08 09:29 PM
You do look very young, and the older the person looking at you is, the younger they will say you look! You are very beautiful, so be careful!

WAM's photo
Thu 02/28/08 08:36 PM
It's hard for me to grasp the thrill of corresponding with someone (just chit-chat, no explicit stuff) for so long and then bailing when the prospect of talking/meeting comes up.

I guess there's all kinds...

WAM's photo
Thu 02/28/08 08:21 PM
This online thing leaves everyone with so many options!

What are your views on declining meeting with someone you're somewhat interested in, in the hopes of meeting the "perfect" one?

What about ruling out someone you feel a connection to who lives "far away" hoping for the potential match in your area?

WAM's photo
Thu 02/28/08 08:05 PM
Thanks for the replies. So many, so quickly!

I'm thinking of starting another thread about how it seems that with so many options out there with online dating that people tend to dismiss what might be an "adequate" match in the hopes of finding a "perfect" match eventually. What do you think?

Previous 1