Community > Posts By > rudyXXprimo

rudyXXprimo's photo
Fri 09/14/12 12:59 AM
At the age of 19, im working for the promotions crew Triple A affliates of the LA Dodgers and soon to be working for the San Diego Padres. Being able to step on the field and watch the game up close, being able to shake the hands and chat with professional players is the best. Just other day, I shook the hand of Matt Kemp and hung out with him before the game as well as Matt Angle, Castellano, etc. Best job ever!

rudyXXprimo's photo
Fri 09/14/12 12:38 AM

I think I am above average for physical abilities but I think that is because I work out a lot and weight lift.
Thats what its all about! :D haha whats your usual workout?

My workout is 10 to 20 km bike ride; 4 to 5 sets (20) of curls with 20 to 25 pounds, 3 reps of rowing, 3 sets of 15 pound butteryfly curls, and 3 reps (10) of pressing 85 lbs. All are free weights. My next day; a little less reps of weights and I do kick boxing.
Nice!! Ha I love kick boxing. Kick boxing helped me lose ALOT of weight back in high school when I had more weight on me haha

rudyXXprimo's photo
Tue 09/11/12 01:16 AM

I think I am above average for physical abilities but I think that is because I work out a lot and weight lift.
Thats what its all about! :D haha whats your usual workout?

rudyXXprimo's photo
Fri 09/07/12 06:19 PM
Well heres what I use to do when it came to a situation like that. Simply just be yourself and who cares what other people think. I mean when I use to have conversations with other people and they use to give me that kind of "ok? Your wierd" kinda look and it use to get to me and I would stay quiet for the rest of the day. But with time, you start to realize that some people can just be jerks and they themselves are anti-social, therefore bringing you down. So heres the best thing to do, just forget what other people think and dont be afraid of what other people will say in return. If they wanna give you that kinda wierd vibe, theirs other people out there who are willing to conversate. So next time you have a conversation, kinda just practice by letting a lil more out lil by lil and your confidence will build, then after conversating with one person, take it up a notch and have a conversation with two people, and so on :) and when you conversate, if its with your parents or the person you like, just act as if they are just another person. :)

rudyXXprimo's photo
Fri 09/07/12 02:24 AM
I really cant stand a person that you try to have a conversation with or text with and all they can say back is "lol" or "thats good" "ok" just to state a few. I wasn't looking forward to talking to myself haha but the biggest thing that can really set me off is a girl that has no respect. True story, I had a girl, a real firecracker, who I invited over for dinner with my parents one night. When my parents introduced themselves to her, she blew em off as if they were invisible. I thought maybe she didnt hear them but things got worse when we sat down for dinner and she decided to get smart with my parents, disrespecting them and putting them down in our house! So in return, I stood up, walked her out the door and told her, "find a way home" and closed the door on her, and apologized to my parents for her crap. Cruel? I believe not. If I'm disrespected or anyone close to me, you can believe their losing my resect as well haha but thats just me :P

rudyXXprimo's photo
Fri 09/07/12 01:58 AM

It would almost be like waiting to kiss someone for the first time. worrying about saving it is too much pressure. you should do what feels right for you. I have known those that have saved it for mr right expecting everything to then be perfect and the whole Mr. right things goes down the drain. bottom line there are pro's and con's but you have to make your own decisions cause no one but you has to answer for them.
Agreed. I will say when I lost my virginity, it wasn't special, but it was something great to experience. To some, keeping your virginity for that special other will be perfect, yet on the other hand, others just simply love sex. Its just like some looking for commitment while the others perfer the single life. Its all in what you feel and want.

rudyXXprimo's photo
Fri 09/07/12 01:43 AM
When social anxiety hits yu, how do you feel? Give me a lil senario so I can kinda understand nd help yu out a bit :)

rudyXXprimo's photo
Thu 09/06/12 01:20 PM

Im a first timer. This is the first site that I have used to try to meet some new people. I must say so far my experience has been odd perhaps even shocking and nothing like I expected.

I have had tons of contact from people which was welcome. Im completely shocked as to how men approach women using this site.

I do understand that people here are lonely and looking for someone special BUT desperate, clingy, needy and demanding are not attractive qualities. Most men are going from Hello to lets get married in 3 sentences.

I have met a couple very interesting people to talk to. All the others have me walking down the isle on their very first message to me. A sure way to get a woman to not reply to you.

Like the old saying goes...good things come to those who wait. Patience is a virtue.

Pace yourself guys...its a marathon not a sprint race.
Yup thats how it is now-a-days. Im guessing guys have changed thier approach on women and unfortunately it scares women. Its really difficult to have a conversation with a girl that thinks your "just the same". Gosh haha

rudyXXprimo's photo
Thu 08/30/12 03:52 AM
So I've done some research of what the average male/female physical limits are and what I found was interesting, but I really want to hear from others what they think of themselves. I can honestly say that I believe I'm above average when it comes to physical ablilties. What would you say?

rudyXXprimo's photo
Mon 08/27/12 04:25 PM
Have you heard of the bench pyramid? Its a really good bench workout that will get you stronger and bulk up. At 5'7, 207 lbs, I can bench 230, squat a good 315, and olympic lift 155.

rudyXXprimo's photo
Sun 08/26/12 02:03 AM
So I was talking to a friend of mine that I havn't seen in years and we are catching up: (Steph)- yeah me and my fiance are thinkin of having a baby! (Me)- wow! Ha thats exciting. I don't think i'll be wanting any babies anytime soon. Still got alot of life to live. (steph)- Aww but I bet you would be a great dad! (Me)- yeah but not yet haha I'm doing good on my own, making good money and all. (steph)- *whispers* yeah good money to buy diapers hehe. (Me)- *didn't fully hear her and say* Oh I have plenty rubbers. XD (steph)- *busts out laughing* NO!!! DIAPERS!! HAHA (Me)- OOHHH....nah im good :P best conversation so far! Ha

rudyXXprimo's photo
Sun 08/26/12 01:36 AM
Wow this is a good topic haha well firstly, rudy, obviously, is my name ha nd primo was my nickname back in high school. In case you dont know "primo" is spanish for cousin. And well the XX is just for decaration on my name. Gota make it look good you know? Hahaha

rudyXXprimo's photo
Sat 08/25/12 01:27 AM
Well I made it till 7 AM ha ended knocking out haha

rudyXXprimo's photo
Thu 08/23/12 01:34 PM
Thanks for the feedback. Pyxxie: I lost the shades showing my face but just had to keep the hat (i love hats) hahaha but I hope this pic is a much better substitute. Singmesweet: Good call. :P Didn't realize that but changed that up now and put alot more details (see? Proved I do listen) :P hope you guys like the change. Let me know how my profile is now. Thanks :D

rudyXXprimo's photo
Thu 08/23/12 04:13 AM
Good morning people. Hope everyone slept well. Just finished pulling off a successful all nighter ha nd can keep going :D

rudyXXprimo's photo
Wed 08/22/12 05:46 PM
Im new to the site and would like to know what the mingle2 world thinks of me haha let me know :P

rudyXXprimo's photo
Wed 08/22/12 01:49 PM
Agreed ha

rudyXXprimo's photo
Wed 08/22/12 11:39 AM
So the question that has been asked for years...what came first the chicken or egg? Whats all your opinions??

rudyXXprimo's photo
Wed 08/22/12 02:09 AM

Sup Yall, new to mingle2, I use to live in El PAso now living the cali dream with my son, much love yall.
funny! Im from el paso myself ha then moved to albuquerque 2 years ago ha

rudyXXprimo's photo
Tue 08/21/12 10:44 PM
Wow whata welcome party haha thanks everyone. Hope everyones week has been going well ha

Previous 1