Community > Posts By > kaipaig

kaipaig's photo
Mon 06/30/08 12:29 AM
Just curious if anyone has ever encountered this with anyone before and is it normal for a woman who is 40 to continue to suffer from this....she was doing it to stay thin.

kaipaig's photo
Mon 06/09/08 05:38 PM
You find yourself with your buddies or girlfriends out on a Friday night...what do you order first to start the evening off right?

kaipaig's photo
Thu 06/05/08 08:51 PM

furthermore your dont always know exactaly what it was that made you not click or have sparks.....

I appreciate your insight.

kaipaig's photo
Thu 06/05/08 06:37 PM

I always want to know....in case it was something I did wrong so I dont make the same mistake again.

But maybe its nothing you did "wrong". So, why would I be so arrogant to assume it was you and not me?

kaipaig's photo
Thu 06/05/08 06:34 PM

ok on a serious note u should come out and tell her ur not interested instead of leaving her wandering.

Or you can take her to a romantic spot and tell her this just isn't going to work out between us and push her out of the car and leave her there......

I love this guy!!

kaipaig's photo
Thu 06/05/08 06:13 PM

Is it wrong to not tell someone WHY you dont want to see them again and just say, "I don't think we have a connection"?

drinker How very simple life would be if only people did
tell the truth instead of ignoring or never ansering their
calls. Here's to ya!!! Honesty!!! Something you just don't
see or hear everyday. drinker drinker

And hears to you my dear!!drinker I think I need another shot of Patron!!

kaipaig's photo
Thu 06/05/08 06:03 PM

What did I do wrong? I thought our date was marvelous..Im sorry I disappointed you:cry: :cry:

What have I gotten myself into with this blogging thing!!
laugh laugh u have no idea

laugh laugh laugh

In all seriousness...i'm sorry your date didn't go well..and I think if you say it nicely that's a good explenation!flowerforyou

Nah don't say it nicely tell her off and the truth "Your bad in bed"

This guy, (Im assuming) is hilarious! Should I change my profile and include what I REALLY want or leave it alone in case I appear to be too selective?

kaipaig's photo
Thu 06/05/08 06:02 PM
Why do I get the feeling that this happened to you?

kaipaig's photo
Thu 06/05/08 05:53 PM

What did I do wrong? I thought our date was marvelous..Im sorry I disappointed you:cry: :cry:

What have I gotten myself into with this blogging thing!!

kaipaig's photo
Thu 06/05/08 05:52 PM

did u not feel this connection before or after u slept with her?lol

Very funny!

kaipaig's photo
Thu 06/05/08 05:51 PM
Oh youre funny!

kaipaig's photo
Thu 06/05/08 05:51 PM
I actually laughed outloud at that one! Very nice!

kaipaig's photo
Thu 06/05/08 05:47 PM
Is it wrong to not tell someone WHY you dont want to see them again and just say, "I don't think we have a connection"?