Community > Posts By > HumanMale

HumanMale's photo
Wed 10/11/23 10:14 AM
Sorry May Gerlyn but your profile raises red or yellow flags in my mind.

You have only 1 pic. Then some text in which you give your WhatsApp contact info. Most scammers want to carry on things off site from Mingle.

But you say you want a serious relationship but you don't bother to fill out the most basic, easiest infe.

Is it too hard to give your hedght, whether you smoke, your ethnicity, etc? WTF?

Or do you expect people to go to WhatsApp because you're too lazy to fill out your profile?

HumanMale's photo
Tue 10/03/23 08:57 AM
Here to make friends

Sandra, you might want to start by actually filling out your profile.

Saying nothing but "Hi..." and not bothering to fill out ANY information rightly raises red flags and questions about you.

HumanMale's photo
Sat 09/30/23 09:45 AM
Edited by HumanMale on Sat 09/30/23 10:27 AM
Biden has been a long-time crook. Hell, he was the paid servant of DuPont and the chemical companies of Delaware, and then was a stooge for the banking industry when Delaware was one of the first states to do away with "usury" (loan sharking) laws.

So the fact that Biden is dirty should be no surprise.

Donald Trump is a braggart and traitor. He really did call on Russia, China and other countries to interfere in US politics -- the subject of his first impeachment.

And traitor Trump did really rally a crowd of his supporters and order them to go to the US Capitol and "fight like hell" to overturn the certification of his election loss.

Nothing like that has ever happened in US history. Sorry, traitor Trump should have been locked up on the evening of Jan 6th except that Mike Pence is a spineless sell-out who didn't want to choose anything.

The best thing we can hope for is that both Biden and Trump are put on trial and maybe we could get some politicians running in 2024 that would not be ancient out-of-touch dinosaurs riddled with dementia.

HumanMale's photo
Sun 09/24/23 06:52 PM
I can't give a number, but I'd say you're doing well. A variety of pics -- good. You may want to think more about your pic selection.

Just the fact that you filled out your profile is great!

The only big negative is that I would put in at least a solid paragraph of text telling about yourself in an upbeat, even semi-teasing way, and touching on what you want.

You say you want dating, marriage and relationship, cool, that's on the serious side of things, a long-term affair. Perhaps including something about "fun dating leading to something long-term and serious" or some such.

HumanMale's photo
Sun 09/24/23 12:47 PM
Edited by HumanMale on Sun 09/24/23 12:49 PM
Prehaps not the first message, but soon. You can establish some compatability after a half dozen messages.

Meet and greet -- that's the entire point, isn't it?

Sending endless texts raises yellow or red flags to me.

HumanMale's photo
Sun 09/24/23 11:14 AM
Edited by HumanMale on Sun 09/24/23 11:15 AM
Sure Emma, i'll be your friend -- as long as you don't ask me for money for whatever reason.

So you're a teacher, cool! Former teacher and professor here, PhD with an obscene amount of widely varied teaching experience (though now retired due to disability).

So tell me Emma, what do you teach? For how long? Do you like it? Etc... Use you words. :wink:

--Randy

HumanMale's photo
Tue 09/19/23 02:33 PM

Looking for someone in the Carbondale Marion or Anna area and women out here

Let me know if you run into any Larry -- I'm curious.

HumanMale's photo
Tue 09/19/23 02:29 PM

Seem like it’s all bots or women asking for money

Yes, there are TONS of bots and scammers on this site!

Real people? I have yet to confirm one in a month-plus of playing around on the site.

HumanMale's photo
Tue 09/19/23 02:27 PM
Yes, there are TONS of bots and scammers on this site!

HumanMale's photo
Tue 09/19/23 02:02 PM
If she had "intimate encounters" as a goal IMO it's understandable.

If not, then yes, he's a jerk just trolling trying to get laid or have some "fun."