Community > Posts By > Ouizee

no photo
Sun 06/08/14 07:25 PM
stan - that totally caught me off guard! I almost choked on my own saliva - seriously! lmao rofl

no photo
Sun 06/08/14 07:21 PM
My daughter and I would go for walks in the neighborhood often turning onto different roads to see different things during our walks.

We made up some notes to drop off in certain mailboxes. It was hand-written and basically was a thank you for making our walk more pleasurable by keeping a nice yard (garden, flower beds, etc.) My daughter even decorated the notes with flower stickers. It felt pretty cool doing that.

no photo
Sun 06/08/14 07:12 PM

.. I was in the elevator the other day.. myself. 3 business types.
. and this elderly lady.. she was beside me.. and she let out a little squeak.. past a bit of wind you might say..laugh . I could see she was embarrassed.. so I immediately said excuse me everyone. I guess my breakfast . didn't agree with me.. my apologies to you all.. the three business types got off on the next floor.. the lady got off two. floors.
above.. and before she exited.. she said that was very sweet of you young man.. she smiled and exited.. the elevator.. the doors closed.. and then 4 seconds later.. the worst smell I have ever smelled in my life.. hit me.. she must have let a quiet one go before she left..omg . I want to laugh..
. but I was holding my breath..omg.. I nearly pissed myself..laugh laugh

rofl I can't seem to quit laughing! Your sense of humor gets me every time! lmao

no photo
Wed 06/04/14 02:19 PM
If we all report every one we encounter, we would minimize the chance they could get to others. As pkh said, this is an awesome site with lots of real people. Join in the forums for some good discussions or play some games with some silly people! It's all good and great fun!

Good luck! flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 06/04/14 02:10 PM
One of the things I've often thought about is after bills are paid and family is all good and close friends, etc., then I would like to make up envelopes with money in them (cash, of course).

$ 1,000.00 envelopes
$ 10,000.00 envelopes and
$ 25,000.00 envelopes

These would be given out anonymously.
The lady at the bank who is always wearing a smile no matter how rude customers are; people that you know at work that could use a hand or a vacation; the single mom with 2 kids who is working hard to make a good home for her kids; the waiter who is working 2 jobs to go to school; ... I could go on and on. I think it would be awesome to give anonymously.

no photo
Mon 06/02/14 07:36 PM
Happy Birthday Argo. I hope you had an awesome birthday. flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 06/02/14 07:26 PM
rofl Too funny!

Welcome & join in the forums for lots of chat and even some fun games!
Enjoy! waving

no photo
Thu 05/29/14 08:28 PM
I'm a # 4.
I start on one side, wake up in the middle of the night flat on my back and in the morning, I'm on my other side.

Funny thing though is when I have slept with someone, I fall asleep on my side and wake up in the same exact position. I'm told I don't move an inch! Odd! Perhaps my subconscious doesn't want to wake him up!

I have never fallen asleep the way you describe it CowboyGH - it sounds awesome! Watcha doin' tonight? teehee
(Don't run, I'm just kidding! :wink: teehee But not about it sounding awesome!) blushing

no photo
Thu 05/29/14 03:23 PM
Wishing you a speedy recovery! flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 05/29/14 11:39 AM
Welcome to Mingle2 and I wish you much conversation and some hearty laughs! flowerforyou

Join the forums and you'll find there's lots to chat about!
Even the games are fun and filled with some cookie characters! teehee!

no photo
Wed 05/28/14 09:18 PM

There is something much more meaningful/gratifying when your partner doesn't need you to affirm their existence, but rather, chooses you to enhance it.

Very well said as in "My life is better with you in it!" flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 05/27/14 06:12 PM
Thank you for replying. I didn't think so but I thought I'd ask to be sure. flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 05/27/14 08:01 AM
If sentence is changed, then is it there need to be or there needs to be....

I'd go with - there must be flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 05/27/14 07:30 AM
Edited by Ouizee on Tue 05/27/14 07:32 AM
Hi Six and welcome to Mingle2.
The forums are definitely the place to make friends and have a laugh or six!!
Have fun! flowerforyou

PS- we try very hard NOT to tickle to DEATH - we just tickle to hysteria!! :tongue:

no photo
Sun 05/25/14 06:12 PM
You had me right up to the last 2 words! blushing Darn!!

Welcome to Mingle2! flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 05/25/14 05:56 PM

I wonder if that is a family trait ?

Yes, his name was Darryl and his other brother Darryl! :laughing:

no photo
Sun 05/25/14 04:07 PM
Just passing through... (don't make eye contact) huh

no photo
Sun 05/25/14 04:03 PM
Bonjour Achraf et bienvenue a Mingle2. flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 05/25/14 03:58 PM
Edited by Ouizee on Sun 05/25/14 04:02 PM
I noticed a new member introducing himself in French. He is in the newbie section under "Made in Honor..."

Is Mingle2 available in languages other than English and, if so, how do you get that?

(ps - thank you in advance)

no photo
Sat 05/24/14 04:18 PM
There is nothing more difficult for a parent than having to deal with the health of your child, no matter how old they get to be! Especially when their health is jeopardized by an accident or a disease.

I am so happy to hear your son Jake has fully recovered physically. This still must be an awful strain to have lost his friend in such a horrible accident.

My prayers are with you both and his friend's family. flowerforyou

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25