germanchoclate1981's photo
Sun 11/29/15 01:39 AM
Edited by germanchoclate1981 on Sun 11/29/15 01:47 AM

We are slowly being devoured by political correctness.

In a discussion of the Paradox of Freedom, by Plato ...

"Less well known is the paradox of tolerance: Unlimited tolerance must lead to the disappearance of tolerance. If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. — In this formulation, I do not imply, for instance, that we should always suppress the utterance of intolerant philosophies; as long as we can counter them by rational argument and keep them in check by public opinion, suppression would certainly be unwise. But we should claim the right to suppress them if necessary even by force; for it may easily turn out that they are not prepared to meet us on the level of rational argument, but begin by denouncing all argument; they may forbid their followers to listen to rational argument, because it is deceptive, and teach them to answer arguments by the use of their fists or pistols. We should therefore claim, in the name of tolerance, the right not to tolerate the intolerant. We should claim that any movement preaching intolerance places itself outside the law, and we should consider incitement to intolerance and persecution as criminal, in the same way as we should consider incitement to murder, or to kidnapping, or to the revival of the slave trade, as criminal.”

― Karl R. Popper, The Open Society and Its Enemies

Islam is an enemy to an open society.

Deep. Very deep. I feel you and I agree with Plato and Popper, getting isil onboard may be a bit of a problem. The #1 issue with this is democracy vs. a mock theocracy. They are within their right to choose not to be Christians, but to have an actual theocracy you need a State. They CLAIM a statehood, yet the two states they CLAIM have their own governments and thus their CLAIM of statehood/caliphate is FALSE.
Problem #2 is that during Platos time the news traveled only as fast as the current or the fastest rider could get a horse there. There was no alternate to spoken or written word on scrolls or parchment. Isil has YouTube Facebook Twitter snapchat and the list goes on. There are even encrypted apps that they alone can read. They can send messages across the world faster than a messenger could mount his horse.
Logic and reason are great. We can have a conversation and express different views, cite evidence or literature, but problem #3 is they don't. They being isil and other extremist or terrorist groups. Nobody fights a battle a war a conflict to say 'I died in ____ war'. It's counterproductive, counterintuitive, illogical and downright stupid. I have yet to see a dead man take part in a victory celebration. They don't attack westerners because it's reasonable, useful, or profitable. While isil may be stealing oil currently, look at how much oil has been destroyed since we entered Iraq. Tons, you probably couldn't count the barrels as many times as the oilfields have been attacked or set a blaze. Even if they sold them for 1/4 price they'd be millions of monetary units richer than they are now. Do their peons and lackeys know this? No. They're splattered on a wall somewhere.
Problem #4 while isil's higher ups might be Muslim, their recruits don't have to be. Those punks who they got doing their dirt in Paris are a prime example. Saint Denis is known to be a haven for hoodlums, drinking and using drugs which is against their religion. In an Arabic country they would be beaten, jailed, possibly even put to death. Isil doesn't care whether or not these recruits are Muslim, were Christians before atheist, drunks, junkies, as long as they know how to pull a trigger or blow up. The female cousin who died in the raid was said never to have picked up a Quran before the weeks before the attack.

There are more problems but the biggest problem the West needs to understand is that they watch read listen to us and our news. Every time 'we' call them what they CLAIM to be it reinforces THEIR lie and gives them more recruiting clout. It pulls in higher numbers of eventual walking ordinance. Isil's leader has made only a few public appearances. Why not? Because he knows he can't. They don't even want people to come to them anymore because they are spread too thin as it is they call for people to make attacks in place. That's not jihad, if the attackers aren't Muslim, aren't Arabic citizens, that's not even close to jihad. Suicide bombing isn't jihad. European plastic explosives aren't jihad, they're an abomination of the 'infidels'. Jihad is holy war. Death in battle is not a planned suicide bombing with no holy ground reclaimed or no reward at all. That's not even a battle, its a crime.
So by reason, if they aren't jihadis, they're not Muslim, they're not fighting a holy war against another religion but a civil war(s) with people of their own religion, they just commit sporadic terror attacks on land they could never seize in earnest, they cannot even capture a state in which to seat their CLAIMED caliphate, then they cannot be Islamic terrorist or an Islamic State. They are radical they are a problem but they are not radical Islamics. They are traitorous cowards who cannot even carry out their own suicide bombings. They are traitorous cowards who rape rob and pillage their own countrymen and their own religion for their own enjoyment. Calling them anything other than the traitorous cowards they are only helps the. Call them what they really are, not who or what they claim to be.

Sun 11/29/15 12:13 AM

Absolutely!
From this day forward, terrorists shall be referred to as,
"The Obonzo brotherhood".

That'd be Reagan gang, I mean administration.

Sat 11/28/15 08:44 PM

just hope those Animals happen onto an Armed Vet next time!:angry:

We can only hope

I know it is impossible, but for once I would like to see people like this transferred to a military prison like the brig at MCB Camp Lejeune... that would be justice served

Camp Lejeune is too nice, Leavenworth is more fitting.

Sat 11/28/15 05:09 PM

Should the perp, who shot and killed the 4 people and wounding 9 at the planned parenthood once convicted be executed for his crimes?

IMO

If you plan and carry out a murder ( or murders), you had the time beforehand to think about your actions and the ramifications of those actions. You chose to kill.. to take another's life. Which is premeditated murder.

And I feel that anything short of mental illness would then qualify you for the death penalty.

He shot at least 5 law enforcement officials, 3 of his overall victims have died at last count. Why didn't the cops shoot this bastard to death where he stood? Did he not prove to pose a threat to officer safety? Did he not prove to pose a threat to public safety?

Sat 11/28/15 04:59 PM
If cops are going to unload on any suspect, why not this guy? Shooting 5 cops 4 civilians killing 3 doesn't pose enough threat to police or the public?

Sat 11/28/15 01:55 AM

What is causing me to be denied access to the R rated forums?

You have been diverted to thr friend zone:laughing:

Thu 11/26/15 08:21 PM
How about "Commercial Bastarization Friday?" bastards...

Thu 11/26/15 04:58 PM
waving bye Cubanadian.

Thu 11/26/15 12:27 PM
Edited by germanchoclate1981 on Thu 11/26/15 01:05 PM

Cops need to be thoroughly vetted,and have a periodic full psychological Evaluation!

First of all they need to be vetted and screened independently. I understand having a psychologist that understands their work but if they are loyal to the people theyd shelf dismiss or turn over information to the SBI FBI when necessary.
Internal affairs have extremely difficult jobs because if the press knew what went on in some cases all hell would break loose (and it has). I.A. cant drop bombshells like this without shredding the department's staff and SOP. That's what we NEED to do for the cases like this where there is clear wrongdoing, destruction of evidence, obstruction of justice. You hide or harbor a felon, you are guilty. Perjure or falsify documents, guilty. WE get charged,WE get fined, WE get jailed,they get... desk detail. I.A. has to share a workspace with family who often outrank them, certain precincts or departments aren't equipped to handle such investigations or the G code is in effect and cops lives outweigh any others. Any time what happened here happens, like Freddie Gray's case or Eric Garner's, the precinct or department IS a danger to the community including themselves. If the SBI or FBI comes in that wall of silence turns into a 5'x7' for the guilty parties and those not involved don't face a threat for their criminal coworkers actions.
Departmental predispositions against psychological evaluations that keep cops off the streets need to change. Ray Tensing, Randall Kerrick, Brad Miller, Michael Slager, GI hoe gliniewicz, Darren Wilson, the anonymous gangs in Baltimore and Ferguson didn't make our streets safer, they turned OUR streets and OUR neighborhoods into murder scenes.

Potential solutions: US Military (JAG) lawyers judges, psychologist/psychiatrist who understand the stresses and challenges the DUTY creates, background checks outside the Dept, FBI, CIA independent complimentary screenings. 100% accountability to Federal State and local law at all times. These resources already exist, we already pay for all of them why not put them to good use? What do we stand to lose?

perhaps things will slowly change, in this case the other officers on the scene didnt cover up or support these actions,admitting there was no threat and the actions of this lone assassin werent justified,,

I think it starts there, from within, with cops stepping up along side communities to weed out the bullies and assassins who are using their badge as carte blanche to end the lives of 'suspects' without boundary

20+ complaints against the officer means leaders know what he does and continue to pay him to do it. Standing around the body w/o attempting CPR checking vitals or calling emt, hell not stopping the guy from unloading after only 2 shots hit the kid standing THEN destroying the Burger King security footage and managing to keep everything silent for a year makes them accomplices. At least as far up as the prosecutor.

What civilian murder SUSPECT walks into court a year after the death in civilian clothes? How much was the bail IF there was any bail!?!

Wed 11/25/15 10:02 PM

Cops need to be thoroughly vetted,and have a periodic full psychological Evaluation!

First of all they need to be vetted and screened independently. I understand having a psychologist that understands their work but if they are loyal to the people theyd shelf dismiss or turn over information to the SBI FBI when necessary.
Internal affairs have extremely difficult jobs because if the press knew what went on in some cases all hell would break loose (and it has). I.A. cant drop bombshells like this without shredding the department's staff and SOP. That's what we NEED to do for the cases like this where there is clear wrongdoing, destruction of evidence, obstruction of justice. You hide or harbor a felon, you are guilty. Perjure or falsify documents, guilty. WE get charged,WE get fined, WE get jailed,they get... desk detail. I.A. has to share a workspace with family who often outrank them, certain precincts or departments aren't equipped to handle such investigations or the G code is in effect and cops lives outweigh any others. Any time what happened here happens, like Freddie Gray's case or Eric Garner's, the precinct or department IS a danger to the community including themselves. If the SBI or FBI comes in that wall of silence turns into a 5'x7' for the guilty parties and those not involved don't face a threat for their criminal coworkers actions.
Departmental predispositions against psychological evaluations that keep cops off the streets need to change. Ray Tensing, Randall Kerrick, Brad Miller, Michael Slager, GI hoe gliniewicz, Darren Wilson, the anonymous gangs in Baltimore and Ferguson didn't make our streets safer, they turned OUR streets and OUR neighborhoods into murder scenes.

Potential solutions: US Military (JAG) lawyers judges, psychologist/psychiatrist who understand the stresses and challenges the DUTY creates, background checks outside the Dept, FBI, CIA independent complimentary screenings. 100% accountability to Federal State and local law at all times. These resources already exist, we already pay for all of them why not put them to good use? What do we stand to lose?

Wed 11/25/15 09:11 PM

germanchoclate1981,

I am not seeing a solution. At least not yet. Frustrating as hell.
Getting rid of the bad & guilty is not enough. This is a sickness/evil that is being tolerated & probably hidden & overlooked & denied.

I am thinking & praying.

This isn't like a leaky faucet that can be repaired or replaced then the problem is gone. Removing all command and officers won't work either.
Tell me if this makes sense to you.
Anytime there is an officer involved shooting the evidence collection and investigation should immediately be handed over to the SBI. If there is a civilian death in an officer involved shooting (not the death of an active shooter) the investigation and evidence collection gets turned over to the FBI.
BODYCAM BODYCAM BODYCAM... Have I said it enough times? Apparently not. Audio definitely adds to the value of body or dash or security footage. In the case of bad lighting, a fall, visual obstruction etc, the audio corroborates what the video shows. In this particular case the burger king security cameras tapes were reported destroyed by the police. Maybe that's what the other officers were talking about standing around McDonald's dead body. AUDIO... Hello people.... Oh, you can't hear, there's no audio.
Before everyone had quality video or smartphones, people didn't ask as much about dashcam footage much less audio. We watched C.O.P.S. and said im glad things aren't that bad here. Now the citizens are showing us all how often, how similar, how widespread, and how acceptable unwarranted shootings unannounced, unidentified, running over people with cruisers. You name it pretty much we have seen it in the last two or three years. Wheelchair bound, innocent, unarmed, walking, standing in a hotel lobby reading, not all shot not all dead but all dead wrong. The 4 year old in Louisiana, that takes the cake.
Not all agencies have been complicit some have turned things over to the FBI or US Marshalls immediately and kudos for that. Anyone who hides or destroys evidence, impedes or obstructs investigations, or allows an officer with as egregious a record as this ******* had needs to be imprisoned, point blank period. People like him, Wilson, Tensing, Miller, gliniewicz (sorry piece of chit) are like gangrenous limbs killing the agencies and departments they represent. You can fire them, you can suspend them and accomplish nothing. 'you shot a 4 year old, go sit in a corner'. Unless these people, these citizens in uniform, are subject to the same law and penalties as any other citizens they are (not seen or perceived as) carrying out the BUSINESS of the agency they represent. Whether that be assault, robbery, murder, drug and gun trafficking, whatever their actions in uniform or plain clothes with a badge. Any civilian who unloaded on a 17 year old whether he had slashed a tire or not, would face as many charges and the highest bail the judge or magistrate could legally set. This should be no different.
Imagine your children, nieces, nephews, grandkids, whatever, have 6 seconds after the police who arrive on
the scene (with 5 or 6 other officers already very much in control not threatened in any way) begin to unload. 15 seconds later, the guy is reaching for a second magazine. Now nothing is released to the public for a year and now we learn there was evidence destroyed and the city cuts a check for hush money. This might have been how serfs or indentured servants had to live (and die) but that is not what OUR CONSTITUTION and current States legislations allow.
How much evidence do we need? How many lives ruined? How many innocent deaths? How many mockeries miscarriages or complete absences of JUSTICE when WE HAVE THE TOOLS?

Wed 11/25/15 03:05 AM
Edited by germanchoclate1981 on Wed 11/25/15 03:11 AM
Sassy, respectfully this is PRECISELY why everyone SHOULD see this video. It is graphic, it is disgusting, it's terrible, and it happened for real. DD is right, nobody deserves to die like that (save for active shooters killing indescrimenently). But for actionably and lawfully bringing about the much needed changes to law enforcement agencies (as in non anarchisticly) we have to face the problem head on (those of US who still have our heads and the originally equipped holes). These aren't jokes. I'm serious. If the thought of watching it makes you feel ill, then you need to act. Not all of us can, act, speak, or be heard without being charged with some bogus crime ourselves. Just appearing in public is a threat to ones safety wellbeing freedom and in many cases our lives at the hands of police. 40something drug dealers with guns down to 12 year old Tamir Rice.
Not to forget the Louisiana father and his 4y/o son without reason, just shot the toddler didn't survive. Same goes for the 19y/o kid who's 1st date was given line in an undercover mj sale/bust that got him scared out of his wits and shot dead. These are/were white but I don't care, they were Americans, unarmed, connections to nonviolent crimes are tied to low percentages of these quickdraw officer involved shootings, assaults, killings, murders. That's why I said ALL parents, really all AMERICANS need to watch these videos. Don't turn away from reality or the truth on the rare occasion the truth comes to light.

Wed 11/25/15 12:54 AM

There's always a lot more going on than you realize, in these international situations.

A few questions...
How long does it take to get an F-16 airborne?
How fast does an SU-24 cover a two mile wide strip (shard) of airspace? Flying at altitude of course.
If Turkish pilots alerted/warned the Russian pilot before it crossed into Turkish airspace (if they did and if it actually was) was the Russian fighter even in Turkish airspace long enough for the missile to be fired and hit the jet over Turkey? .... Doubtful. Wtf were they thinking?

Wed 11/25/15 12:30 AM

I dont think I will ever watch that video,,

the descriptions were enough,,,, :cry: :cry:

You need to see the Cook County coroner's report. This is what happened in under 30 seconds of the murder arriving on the scene. Well, what happened in 24 seconds [very sadly the shot clock] because the guy started shooting 6 seconds after he arrived. No visible threat, the kid was walking towards a parked cruiser, then away as the murderers car pulled up. Maybe no one attempted CPR or anything else because of what is marked as wound #1 at the top of the head.
BODYCAM? Anyone? Audio? Was this part of the investigation or was that what the prosecution held the 'evidence' for a year for?
Anyway you and every parent in America needs to watch this video.

Sun 11/22/15 01:38 PM

I don't think it has anything to do with colour. There's a big difference in impact. There are places where there's an ongoing war for yonks. It is still in the news, but the impact of that news lessens with time. That's normal, psychological.
What happened in Paris, was totally unexpected, a totally new event. Not in a war zone. So the impact of that is huge.
Same as 9/11's impact was tremendous. No one expected that.
In a war zone you do expect chit to happen. Take Israel. I cannot remember a day in my life that it wasn't in the news because of war, bombings etc. It doesn't really affect me much, because it's normal. May sound horrible, but it's the truth.
I'd be shocked if one day the news would say there's permanent truce and peace in the Middle East.

Also quite logical that what's going on in your own back yard is more important than what's going on further away. Because it affects us directly.
Colour has nothing to do with it.
To be honest, I find such questions extremely jarring. Why do we constantly have to defend that we're not racists? It's starting to wear very very thin.

Have you checked if African countries covered what happened in Paris/Europe properly? Or did they give more attention to what's going on in their own backyards? If so, that would mean they'd discriminate us white people.
That isn't right! Start a protest against that!

Seeing as how Mali was a French colony and that being among the reasons for the attack in the first place I'm sure their news would have covered it in French. Besides that, Paris is among the great cultural cities of the world for many races religions and nationalities.

Sun 11/22/15 02:16 AM
Remove the " why are from your question and you have your answer.
For this attack in Mali, the reason American special forces were so quick to respond was because we were already there and it was an attack on the passengers of a diplomats car. The hotel is also well known to accommodate westerners.
Another reason for 1-1 comparison on these specific attacks isscale an collateral damage. In Mali 30 died in one place. AK's only barring new info. In Paris millions of people visit annually explosives were used as well as ak's and it was simultaneously in several locations. 130 died and many more wounded.
To date this year boko has killed more Americans to date followed by isil an al-Qaeda

Sat 11/21/15 01:06 AM
This is very accurate. It's not so much the absence of OBL that gave rise to isil. It's the fact that unknown Sunni military leaders walked away from the weapons and vehicles we trained them to use. Thinking that America would arm isil is retarded. We armed Kurds fighting them and the Iraqi military that stabbed us in the back.
Doubt this? What happened to Saddam's army, guards politicians, Sunni extremist clerics? Think we carved through all of them in 28 days? In a full sweep from Kuwait to Turkey? Do you recall any major tank battles?that would have stretched our occupation out longer than a lunar cycle wouldn't it? It would have. Remember Iraq had Russian fighter jets tanks weapons etc. Had. Before we blew it up.

Fri 11/20/15 07:34 PM

like I said before.. I am the last guy who would want to see Allied & American service people killed in action..as 4 members of my family would have to answer the call.. and fight but this can not go on and Arial raids are not going to end it.

Either we stop it now or we are headed for WW3

Either we stop it now or we are headed for WW3
Say it again, slowly so Ben Carson's synaptic buzz and Donald Trupm's stupidity don't drown it out.

Fri 11/20/15 07:28 PM

would be a nice time for Malcolm X and the rest to stand up and at the VERY LEAST denounce what these Muslims are doing... wouldn't you think?

But no... just silence.. which speaks volumes

Actually, peaceful Muslims are speaking out against the Islamic Jihadists, but the former don't receive much press in the USA.

LEADERS.. ??? It is permitted in the Quaran to LIE to none Muslims.
So they MUST be leaders, (In the faith), then it is NOT permitted.
Otherwise.. NO one will take anything seriously

Saw news footage on cbs, there are imams speaking out, AGAINST isis/isil and all terrorist acts committed in the name of Islam.

I believe the protest movement by Muslims against terrorism committed in the name of Islam, is called 'Not my Islam'.

Other media outlets have carried this as well but it's not considered headline worthy. Most we see or hear about here are in western countries.

Fri 11/20/15 03:03 PM

I think if the civilized world finally makes the decision take out ISIS for good, then Boko Haram needs to be included in that decision.

I think you have to take them all out.

DD, this is a dilemma facing the civilized world. Do innocent bodies on/in one continent have more value than another? Obviously boko acts have for the most part occurred on Africans in Africa. Isil is attacking us here, Muslims and Christians in Arabic countries as well.
Looking only at the numbers we should focus on boko first and isil second. If we underestimate boko and send small numbers to thwart them it could be bhd all over again. If we clobber isil and breathe a breath of relief boko could fill that vacuum.
Another dilemma is their claims and our resulting actions. Sassy, your post talks about this.
Their militants influence or bribe their imams and clerics. Their clerics claim we declare war against their religion. Their militants then train the people to terrorize those who speak against their zealous messages. The western countries who are attacked and the African and Arabic countries go after the leaders of the organizations and they call it an assault on Islam and murderers martyrs.
Banning the burqa, is evil? Or using a religious garment to conceal weapons and bombs used to kill innocent people? Free speach is all well and good but I can guarantee after what Carson and trump said yesterday they are on repeat on radios tv's and internet publications. We know what happened at Charlie Hebdo and in Garland TX. We don't need to repeat that or any other of the attacks they've done.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25