Community > Posts By > GracyJules

GracyJules's photo
Tue 03/11/08 12:43 PM
Edited by GracyJules on Tue 03/11/08 12:44 PM
I feel the same way for a guy here on this site that means so much to me and I hold him so dearly in my heart as well. He is my best friend and always will be...for once in my life I feel whole again and I thank God for sending such a wonderful angel my waylove
Very beautiful poem that has feeling from not only your heart but mine as wellhappy Ty for shareing it!

GracyJules's photo
Sun 03/09/08 10:04 AM
LMAO laugh OMG!!!

GracyJules's photo
Sun 03/09/08 09:59 AM
OMG NOW WAY! LMAO laugh

GracyJules's photo
Sun 03/09/08 09:31 AM
Damn that sounds like the X!laugh

GracyJules's photo
Sun 03/09/08 09:26 AM
OMG!!!LMAOlaugh

GracyJules's photo
Sun 03/09/08 09:25 AM
Very pretty poem!

GracyJules's photo
Sun 03/09/08 09:22 AM
LMAO!laugh

GracyJules's photo
Sat 03/08/08 03:09 PM
I feel lost an alone confused with all the things that seem to be rushing through my mind right now.
I feel I can trust you with my heart even though I'm scared of being hurt like so many times before.
I ask my self every day is this for real can this be happening to me.
I so long to be there by your side with your arms wrapped around me, so that I can feel the protection of your love for me, warm all thoughts of the cold pain that creeps up from with in me.
On the wings of a prayer I pray for the wind to carry me to you like a bird that soars through the skies just as it carries the eagles.
When I look into your eyes I can see the happiness you have for me.
At times I feel you feel the same way as I do.
Many times over and over I ask myself can this be for real.
Is this how it feels to know deep with in your heart that there is love out there.
For now time will only tell what will happen next with two souls that long to be.