Community > Posts By > Jeff

Jeff's photo
Thu 02/14/08 10:23 AM
Why when I date women do they get so stressed and upset that my mother insists on coming with us? My Father always goes on my Sister's dates and her boyfriends are fine about it. My parents are looking forward to me getting married so they get a holiday with us on our honeymoon.

Jeff's photo
Thu 02/14/08 10:17 AM

I think anyone not using proper language and grammer at first light should be strung up and a public flogging should thus ensue. Or maybe a good old fashioned hanging and as the neck snaps on the gibbet we can all look point as say 'what up? that up!' at the swinging corpse. Then its time to finally get even with those fools that have ruined the phrase 'whatever' from a light whatever you fancy darling to a go F**k yourself remark.

Jeff's photo
Thu 02/14/08 10:15 AM
Why is it that when I stand naked in front of a mirror I always look like Toad from Wind in the Willow ? :-)

Jeff's photo
Wed 02/13/08 02:02 PM
I think anyone not using proper language and grammer at first light should be strung up and a public flogging should thus ensue. Or maybe a good old fashioned hanging and as the neck snaps on the gibbet we can all look point as say 'what up? that up!' at the swinging corpse. Then its time to finally get even with those fools that have ruined the phrase 'whatever' from a light whatever you fancy darling to a go F**k yourself remark.