Community > Posts By > jhavenwaite

jhavenwaite's photo
Fri 04/04/08 01:28 PM
Thank you. I'll try that.

jhavenwaite's photo
Fri 04/04/08 04:58 AM
I've added friends from time to time, but things have changed and I would like to remove them. Can you tell me how?

jhavenwaite's photo
Wed 02/20/08 03:48 PM
Kyle,
You are one of the funniest people I've run across yet. Love it!
Thank you. Absolutely made my day.
P.S. The reason you are so funny is because a whole lot of what you have written is so true.

jhavenwaite's photo
Wed 02/20/08 03:35 PM
Virgo.

jhavenwaite's photo
Fri 02/15/08 08:20 AM
Everyone goes through periods where they feel low sometimes. As for your boyfriend...he probably does care alot, but the truth is that some people can't be around someone who is depressed or negative for very long without being sucked into it. Negativity is like an energy vampire for some of us.
There are things you can do to help yourself. Promise. Read a book on creative visualization. Exercise. Start eating salads (they are usually high in B complex and help with stress levels). Watch a movie that is guaranteed to make you cry so you can get it "all out" and then make yourself watch a funny movie to bring yourself back up. You might try some Ginseng Energy too. After you try all these things, take a good long walk in a park, on a trail, or somewhere you can have some space and feel safe. Take deep breaths and let yourself just think about how magical nature is. When you feel confused it's hard to remember all the good that surrounds you. These are little things to help you feel grounded again, but they work.

jhavenwaite's photo
Fri 02/15/08 07:28 AM
I laughed so hard that my face hurts! You're funny!