Community > Posts By > ladyinred1001

no photo
Tue 02/05/08 08:34 PM

cold & calculated? a strong woman often comes across in that way. the minute she shows any emotion, they pick on her (the media). For instance, during one debate, she said, "that hurt my feelings, Obama." (when he referred to her as being unlikeable or likeable enough)

what he said was very cold, yet the media focused on her "whine"

anything she does is going to get scrutinized more so than the very same action from a male

Personally, I'm not speaking at all about the substance of what she is saying, but the style with which she is saying it. She has terrible inflection and seems to need to force herself to become emotional when she is at a dramatic point. She is almost always looking down and reading a pre-prepared statement. I like Obama because he is more often than not speaking off the cuff and doing it well and intelligently

Vote for the better speaker
the one with more charm
and charisma

Look for substance not style

ideally it would be both

but honestly, how many times has Obama PREACHED a philosophy or a point of view and voted the very opposite of his great speech

too many times

no photo
Tue 02/05/08 08:32 PM

not that Im a Clinton fan but I dont think you have to be a great speaker to be a great leader...Im sometimes skeptical of the charismatic types lol....I mean think about it most cult leader have a great ability to move a crowd...

they are not talking about her speaking ability.....she is programed...cold calculated...she has no compassion for what she speaks.....She does not win your faith or trust....She is defensive...without a convincing debate....not what I want running my country.....

cold & calculated? a strong woman often comes across in that way. the minute she shows any emotion, they pick on her (the media). For instance, during one debate, she said, "that hurt my feelings, Obama." (when he referred to her as being unlikeable or likeable enough)

anything she does is going to get scrutinized more so than the very same action from a male

You want a world leader that says......that hurt my feelings.......one that whines.........she does not have what it takes....Be prepared for a debate and to support your self thouroughly with out getting upset ....She is not the woman we need to rule this country....President is the title deal with it or bow down....man or woman.......

she wasn't whining
she was teasing

and now u speak outta both sides of your mouth

no photo
Tue 02/05/08 08:30 PM

awww

you can't blame them for trying

they want most of all what they can't have

poor babies

I beg to differ

Please define the "all" of what we cant have?

men want "mainly" (ie most of all) what they can have

what's out of reach

Ahhh, I understand now...

That's only because most set their expectations too high and can never achieve it...Which then causes failure not to obtain it...If those who do that learned not to set the bar so high, life would be so much easier flowerforyou

rejection isn't an option for some

You are very right, some dont know when to stop, give up, so on...Sadly there are a lot that dont know when to start either..

Guess I was blessed with the knowledge of both

ha! well i'll give u confidence

no photo
Tue 02/05/08 08:26 PM

masturbation???????laugh laugh laugh

you are going to have nothing but a nub left...:smile:

probably only had a nub to start with..hence, the boredomlaugh

he was trying to stroke his lil ego awww

no photo
Tue 02/05/08 08:21 PM

not that Im a Clinton fan but I dont think you have to be a great speaker to be a great leader...Im sometimes skeptical of the charismatic types lol....I mean think about it most cult leader have a great ability to move a crowd...

they are not talking about her speaking ability.....she is programed...cold calculated...she has no compassion for what she speaks.....She does not win your faith or trust....She is defensive...without a convincing debate....not what I want running my country.....

no photo
Tue 02/05/08 08:17 PM

I put a humidifier & a dehumidifier in the same room and watch them fight to the death..... smokin

rats come in many forms my dear

no photo
Tue 02/05/08 08:16 PM

walk around the house naked with the lights on at night

;-)

Does that scare away the rodents....? noway

smokin

oh no, quite the contrary

lots of little rats come to stare

no photo
Tue 02/05/08 08:15 PM
oh yes, charming man
smart woman

a smart man is never a b*tch

no photo
Tue 02/05/08 08:12 PM

awww

poor babies

I beg to differ

what's out of reach

Ahhh, I understand now...

That's only because most set their expectations too high and can never achieve it...Which then causes failure not to obtain it...If those who do that learned not to set the bar so high, life would be so much easier flowerforyou

rejection isn't an option for some

no photo
Tue 02/05/08 08:09 PM
walk around the house naked with the lights on at night

;-)

no photo
Tue 02/05/08 07:58 PM

awww

poor babies

I beg to differ

what's out of reach

no photo
Tue 02/05/08 07:55 PM

WHY DOES NO ONE BELIEVE ME THAT THE ALIENS ARE COMING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD AND WE NEED TO UNITE AND OVERTHROW OUR GOVERNMENT BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL HOLOGRAPHIC ALIENS?!?!!!

PS: WTF DO YOU MEAN, CAPS LOCK?

no, we are all just someone else's dream

no photo
Tue 02/05/08 07:52 PM
Edited by ladyinred1001 on Tue 02/05/08 07:52 PM

I weigh 534 lbs. and sometimes my thighs start small fires...people tell me that I'm fat. Do you think they're just being mean.....? laugh

smokin

wonder how far the "far" goes?

WTF....?? huh smokin

well, i was jus' wonderin' if u got smoked

WTF....?? Round 2.....smokin

roasted sausage?

no photo
Tue 02/05/08 07:51 PM

I weigh 534 lbs. and sometimes my thighs start small fires...people tell me that I'm fat. Do you think they're just being mean.....? laugh

smokin

WTF....?? huh smokin

well, i was jus' wonderin' if u got smoked

no photo
Tue 02/05/08 07:48 PM
i wanna be a star-bellied sneetch

no photo
Tue 02/05/08 07:48 PM

devil inny,outty,inny,outty...ohhh yea.....devil

lol

outties look funny

no photo
Tue 02/05/08 07:47 PM
awww

poor babies

no photo
Tue 02/05/08 07:40 PM

smokin

no photo
Tue 02/05/08 12:47 AM
yupgoing tobed

no photo
Tue 02/05/08 12:31 AM

sorry i have bad grammer and spelling.
come being raised in family i in.

lol

slip of the tongue(s)

Previous 1