Community > Posts By > EtherealEmbers

EtherealEmbers's photo
Wed 04/29/09 12:32 PM

I can't say anything that is better than this.

You forgive for you, not for them.

I don't know how to forgive someone without saying they were right to do what they did.

Forgiving someone does not mean you accept what they did as okay.. it simply means you accept that they are human and will make mistakes... as bad as they can be sometimes. It also doesn't mean you have to be their friend or even like them.

EtherealEmbers's photo
Sat 04/18/09 07:23 PM
Someone can click "maybe" and it'll still tell you that they are a mutual match. they may have only looked at your picture also. Sometimes people will click yes on pictures but then change their mind after they read your profile. It's not all that uncommon. The mutual match system is kind of flawed in that way. But, it's a free thing and it's generally only suggestions anyway. I wouldn't let it ruin my day.

EtherealEmbers's photo
Sat 03/28/09 03:47 AM
those cookies look yummy!! Thanks!

Okay since this is a random thread anyway, I'll post something completely random... a reeeeeeally laaaaaame profile of a guy that just sent me a flirt on another site. I had to share.

i'm very very sweet,kind,friendly out going love my family very very much and i have two brothers have kids. i like camping/offroading/going to the beach/ hunting and i don't have a car right now i'm taking the bus to work/because i'm paying off some debts right now and i live on ssi and work part-time job dishwasher/busboy for a living who will i like to date some one who will like me who i am.for the two first dates i will pay for them out of my own money to a nice placefor dinner. do you like pets like cats or dogs.i willy don't care you are over weight or not.

EtherealEmbers's photo
Tue 03/10/09 12:04 AM
yeah I'm pretty sure you have to be on a rung to get knocked off. lol

EtherealEmbers's photo
Tue 03/10/09 12:02 AM
Yes, my daughter. We tell each other every day several times.

EtherealEmbers's photo
Tue 03/10/09 12:01 AM

I wish I had one of these. I'll take one in blue, please.

EtherealEmbers's photo
Sat 03/07/09 03:58 PM

They been dating 2 months but have been having alot of problems....hes hooked upp widd 3 girls while dating her and ii dont wanna be the one to tell her that

arre yoou tyyping onn aa phoone oor sommething? ii thiink uur pushhing ii's toooo muchh

Okay, let me get this straight.

They've been dating for two months, he's been cheating on her, and you don't want to tell her that. You told her that you want her, she says she wants you. She wants to cheat on him with you, but she doesn't want to leave him, she only wants to keep it a secret. You're confused because you want to be with her, she wants to be with you in secret, and you don't know if you should tell your best friend about all of it.

Wow.

Sounds like a Jerry Springer episode. I'm guessing you like to deal with a whole lot of unnecessary drama, but let me put it simply. If you don't mind losing the best friend and most likely the girl (cuz she'll end up cheating on you or realizing that she doesn't like you as much as she liked him), or they'll both agree to passing her around like a plate of nachos. Hmm.... both choices sound pretty lame to me. I say forget about her and hope he dumps her soon so she's out of both your lives.

EtherealEmbers's photo
Sat 03/07/09 01:37 PM

EtherealEmbers's photo
Thu 03/05/09 07:36 PM
Edited by EtherealEmbers on Thu 03/05/09 07:38 PM
You have a greater chance of getting noticed if you post in these threads often.

In your profile, you really only write a vague description of what you want. You mention nothing about who you are. Try doing that. Maybe add a smiling pic and possibly more without your hand on your face. Good luck!

EtherealEmbers's photo
Tue 03/03/09 08:55 PM
good luck with that flowerforyou

EtherealEmbers's photo
Tue 03/03/09 08:53 PM
1. My daughter tells me I'm too immature sometimes. She's a teenager.

2. I am 34 and have never been to a play, opera, comedy show, or any other live performance besides a few rock concerts. Yet.

3. I have never been married. Yet.

4. I am beginning to wonder if I'll ever make it out of my parents' house again.

5. I often wonder if I was destined to be alone to pay for something I did in the past.

6. I love cheese.

7. I've written over 250 poems in my life, but published very few.

8. I've come to love some of you like family.

EtherealEmbers's photo
Tue 03/03/09 06:00 PM
lol that's me!

EtherealEmbers's photo
Tue 03/03/09 05:38 PM
typical man. lol

EtherealEmbers's photo
Tue 03/03/09 03:29 PM

I think he's thinking...

What a jerk!

EtherealEmbers's photo
Tue 03/03/09 03:23 PM

this cracks me up every time I see it laugh

EtherealEmbers's photo
Mon 03/02/09 02:19 AM

it's nanerpus!

lol

EtherealEmbers's photo
Sun 03/01/09 12:59 PM

Break it up you kids! I am trying to stalk Melody here! hehehehehehe

(Yeah, I don't the Embers said anything negative...she was just pointing out the sexytude you got going on Girl....anyone as hot as you will have the inevitable stalker)

exactly! thank you.

EtherealEmbers's photo
Sun 03/01/09 02:34 AM
I'm guessing that although you feel she's "marriage material", she's not giving you the feeling that she's worth the wait. Not having sex isn't the end of the world, although it may feel like it.

If you can't talk about important issues like this with her, then maybe you should ask yourself why you are with this person.

You say you've been dating this girl for a "little while"... how long is that? Days, weeks, months? I'm guessing you probably knew this about her when you started dating, since you've obviously been holding out for her so far.

What's the longest you've ever waited for it since you started having it? Did you know that it gets easier to deal with over time? Maybe she could give you some kind of alternative to not make it so difficult for you if she knows what you're going through. You won't know if you don't say anything.

You don't have to answer these unless you want to, but they are things you might want to think about.

If you're already talking with someone else, and you already know that girl is sexual, you're obviously willing to throw away whatever it is you have just to get some cheap action on the side. If that's the case, why waste the good girl's time having her think you're willing to wait?

EtherealEmbers's photo
Sun 03/01/09 02:23 AM
Loving them isn't the issue. Letting go because I have to just plain sucks. I know it all too well and sure am tired of it. One day that'll end and I'll get to hang onto love. I'm SO looking forward to that time.

EtherealEmbers's photo
Sun 03/01/09 02:20 AM

How do you know if you have met your match?
Is is that they won't let you get away with your normal b.s.?
Do they read your thoughts?
Or do they just give you that look?

They actually show some concern for you and don't flake out when you're going though a rough spot in your life.

Amen.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25