Community > Posts By > EffingAlisha

EffingAlisha's photo
Fri 08/22/08 11:42 PM
I hate it when schools try pulling things like that. As someone who dyes their hair every color of the rainbow, I find that to be irritating. Its just dye, gosh.

EffingAlisha's photo
Thu 08/14/08 12:27 AM
You havnt a clue, my friend...

EffingAlisha's photo
Sun 08/10/08 07:17 PM
A twisted sense of humor

EffingAlisha's photo
Sun 08/10/08 05:17 PM
Heyy, we has the same name. How neat.

EffingAlisha's photo
Sun 08/10/08 12:08 AM
Myself usually.

Id pick an abortion debate before I'll tell you my life story.

EffingAlisha's photo
Sat 08/09/08 11:57 PM
Im probably one of the very few who truly dont think looks matter all too much.
Theres always something I can find that I like. Especially if their personality sparkles.

EffingAlisha's photo
Sat 08/09/08 03:22 PM
I use firefox now.
I was an avid explorer fan until my friends introduced me to the stumble button. And the tabs are nice, too.

EffingAlisha's photo
Fri 08/08/08 10:20 PM
Yes, California

Washington's a close second

EffingAlisha's photo
Fri 08/08/08 12:38 PM
Ohh Im all about astrology over here

September Libra :)

EffingAlisha's photo
Wed 08/06/08 02:39 PM
One of them turning out to be gay
[or straight]

EffingAlisha's photo
Fri 08/01/08 12:40 PM
I hate it when older adults go on about how "easy" we have it and how "spoiled" we are. Your generation is who invented all the toys we have now... And market it at ridiculous prices.

A lot of this technology is available, yes. But a good portion of kids dont have it; cant afford it. [MTV makes everyone think otherwise, though.]

And with new technology comes a whole different set of problems so, really, nobody can say who had/has a harder time growing up.

EffingAlisha's photo
Mon 07/28/08 12:59 AM

try t-a-l-k-i-n-g

When all thought leaves your brain, its hard to talk and not make yourself look like a total moron at the same time. ><

EffingAlisha's photo
Mon 07/28/08 12:58 AM

I am kind of a shy guy myself. The two of you should hang out alone. It will be the only way you will be yourselves in front of each other. No one like an audience when they stick there neck out.

Yeah, I figured the same. Im just wondering if that would backfire.

EffingAlisha's photo
Mon 07/28/08 12:58 AM

hmmmmm Good luck I could not deal with a guy that shy. So what is it that attracts you to him? flowerforyou

Hes genuine, kind, and intelligent [all rare things]. Plus, he has a really cute smile. Heh.

EffingAlisha's photo
Mon 07/28/08 12:43 AM
So, tonight, I went with three friends to see a movie. Of course, one out of those three really has my interest. And, the word is that hes interested in me too.
He and I have known each other for a few months and usually get along great. Its always a little awkward because hes the shyest guy Ive ever met, and for some reason, Im shy around him. But we usually work through it and have had an okay friendship.

But tonight, the tension was unbelievable. After hearing all these things about him and what hes said about me, my mind went blank and I had nothing to say. I had things planned to say but I totally forgot them. And if it werent for my two other friends talking from time to time, the tension would have just been unbearable.

How do you work through that?
And, how the hell do you deal with such a shy guy?

I want to hang out with him again. Just us though. Im wondering if maybe forcing us to be alone would in turn force us to learn how to speak to each other again.
Or is that a terrible idea?

EffingAlisha's photo
Fri 07/18/08 03:47 AM
I cant see it. frown Watching Heath Ledger do an outstanding job will just depress the hell out of me.
He dead.

EffingAlisha's photo
Thu 07/10/08 12:42 AM
Si?

EffingAlisha's photo
Wed 07/09/08 05:56 PM
But... America isnt Mexico, or Spain or uh... yeah.

EffingAlisha's photo
Tue 07/08/08 08:13 PM
Your coming to Idaho? You poor thing...
Theres still time! Run away! Save yourself!

EffingAlisha's photo
Tue 07/08/08 03:21 AM
Edited by EffingAlisha on Tue 07/08/08 03:21 AM
Its really hard to forget someone and all theyve done for you when you sit in a chair for a couple hours getting their portrait stabbed into your skin.

Im getting a tattoo on my ear for my cat... So I approve of the idea.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6