no photo
Sat 12/13/08 03:18 PM
Hi Debbie! Merry Christmas....early!

no photo
Sat 12/13/08 03:10 PM
Ms.Grinch about right now...laugh

no photo
Sat 12/13/08 03:01 PM
I never have anything to hide but hate when people look thru my phone. I would not do it to someone else either because I know how I feel about it. Not only is it a trust thing but its also a respect thingflowerforyou

no photo
Sat 12/13/08 09:56 AM

i think the word "therapy" is scaring them off LOL

laugh

no photo
Sat 12/13/08 08:09 AM
Edited by Therapygrl28 on Sat 12/13/08 08:10 AM
I guess no one appreciates my threadsad
Oh well laugh
Thanks for a response USERNAME...

no photo
Sat 12/13/08 07:51 AM
CLEANBATHROOM's Flavor of the week!!!!laugh

After I read a post about his interest in a good sturdy table...That sold me http://mingle2.com/topic/show/187970?page=2

And he referred to me as someone special! Only my mom has told me that!! So we have decieded we are 50% in love. Sorry ladies. You still have 5 more days until he is free for the taking again!

no photo
Thu 12/11/08 03:25 PM
waving hello

no photo
Thu 12/11/08 07:23 AM
Edited by Therapygrl28 on Thu 12/11/08 07:24 AM
I have always experienced people like this. People tend to use kindness as a weakness. I really do not enjoy having to get almost mean with someone to protect myself! I always trust that if I do what is right that everything will be fine then find myself in a situation of being the bad guy!
Recently a person I go to school with has been extremely needy. I am the only person left in the class who will do anything for her. She stayed at my house for over 3 wks(just this semester alone). My only complaint about the whole thing was when I told her she couldnt come this last week of school- My daughter and I are extremely sick- she never even called or texted to say 'are you okay?' I even told her we had been in the ER. I really have done a lot for this person. Ironically she claims to be very religious and would give the shirt off her back for someone.....yea, my shirt off her back! LOL
Oh well- I am a nice person. Just thought I'd share my story. I have weeded out people by careful just stepping back and not letting my self be so available to their very needy demand!
Good luck w/ your weeding BonnyMissflowerforyou

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 04:04 PM
Sometimes I get bored and answer the phone with "Taco Bell, we are out of tacos- thank you, drive thru"

no photo
Mon 12/08/08 01:39 PM
I'm happy for ya...but a little jealous too LOL

no photo
Mon 12/08/08 12:37 PM
I guess I'm surrounded by horny men thenlaugh

no photo
Mon 12/08/08 12:23 PM
I've said things to guys not intending to be a pick up line but somehow it worked that way...
Apparently telling a guy they smell good gets them all excited!!! laugh

no photo
Mon 12/08/08 11:55 AM
I'm workingohwell

no photo
Mon 12/08/08 11:52 AM

flowerforyou I am making my girl Tinley screen my dates LOL

I sent her an email. Let her know my blood test is in the mail. love

I love your phone, btw. Does the mouthpiece smell like cinammon or peppermint? glasses

Depends on my mood...LOL

no photo
Mon 12/08/08 11:47 AM
flowerforyou I am making my girl Tinley screen my dates LOL

no photo
Mon 12/08/08 11:43 AM

Depends. If I am at work NO. Otherwise I guess its ok. It always seems like I get hit on when I run out to take out the garbabe in my pjs( I guess the uncombed hair is attractive??noway )..LOL

Are you at work now?

No--- I actually do WORK at work....lol

And nope...no footy pjs for me

no photo
Mon 12/08/08 11:41 AM

I usually just say have a nice life--- and for some reason, they always come backohwell

You didn't give them their wallet back.

They guys I date are broke....laugh

Maybe they have an attachment to the wallet?laugh

tongue2

no photo
Mon 12/08/08 11:39 AM
Depends. If I am at work NO. Otherwise I guess its ok. It always seems like I get hit on when I run out to take out the garbabe in my pjs( I guess the uncombed hair is attractive??noway )..LOL

no photo
Mon 12/08/08 11:34 AM

I usually just say have a nice life--- and for some reason, they always come backohwell

You didn't give them their wallet back.

They guys I date are broke....laugh

no photo
Mon 12/08/08 11:33 AM
Its easy to throw it in the washer and dryer--- the rest is to much effortlaugh

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25