Community > Posts By > CHEFRON

CHEFRON's photo
Wed 07/13/11 02:14 PM

i have a compaq notebook with 2 gig's of ram and i am useing ready boost with an 8 gig jump drive to try and get a little extra out of it with out haveing to install more ram, it dosen't seem like it change much at all as far as the speed go's,

can anyone tell me if that is pretty much all you get from ready boost? ohwell

Ready boost helps with HDD performance, not RAM. If it's not helping much, then your HDD might be fairly fast or you aren't hitting the HDD enough for the Ready Boost to make a difference. But it sounds like you think the RAM is your bottleneck and you are probably right.

what is HDD & what dose it do? i'm kind of new to some things,
i think i a'm going to have to upgrade the ram. thank's for the input happy

you need at least 4 gig of memory for win 7... mine runs 1.5 gigs just when the comp is idle....

it's looking that way, thank's drinker

CHEFRON's photo
Wed 07/13/11 02:07 PM
Edited by CHEFRON on Wed 07/13/11 02:08 PM

i have a compaq notebook with 2 gig's of ram and i am useing ready boost with an 8 gig jump drive to try and get a little extra out of it with out haveing to install more ram, it dosen't seem like it change much at all as far as the speed go's,

Ready boost helps with HDD performance, not RAM. If it's not helping much, then your HDD might be fairly fast or you aren't hitting the HDD enough for the Ready Boost to make a difference. But it sounds like you think the RAM is your bottleneck and you are probably right.

HDD = Hard Disk Drive.

What are you trying to do with your laptop that is taking so long? Do you have anti-virus and anti-spyware software installed? Have you defragmented your disk drive?

well i was trying to gain more performance,make it faster with out changeing the ram,i have anti-virus & anti-spyware installed,i also defrag the disk drive two or three times a week,i guess the only real thing to do is add more ram......

CHEFRON's photo
Wed 07/13/11 11:03 AM
hello ladies,:smile: feel free to chat a bit,

i'm trying to find the one,:heart: friendly,respectful,loveing & most inportant feminine :wink:

CHEFRON's photo
Wed 07/13/11 10:54 AM
:heart: looking for nice friendly women in my area to chat with & meetflowerforyou

CHEFRON's photo
Wed 07/13/11 10:24 AM

CHEFRON's photo
Wed 07/13/11 06:22 AM

CHEFRON's photo
Mon 07/11/11 09:27 PM
have a look & leave a rateing :smile:

thank you":heart:

CHEFRON's photo
Thu 07/07/11 12:20 AM

Ummm is that get past your ego, or get passed on your ego?

I'm a wee bit literal...and your grammatically challenged thread title has me baffled.....

I can talk the leg off a table, and back on again...and find everyone interesting...and am ususally drawn to similar minded folk...do I want to hump their leg?....err not usually.

scared
so i'm a bit sleepy....

feeling better

CHEFRON's photo
Wed 07/06/11 11:23 PM
Edited by CHEFRON on Thu 07/07/11 12:22 AM
how many men & women out there can say, they can really talk to someone with out being attracted to them?think

CHEFRON's photo
Sun 06/26/11 06:55 AM
:heart: me :)

only women

CHEFRON's photo
Sun 03/13/11 09:09 AM

If you accepted Jesus in your heart,

And talk with him everyday, in part.

Then don't you think its time to start.

Spreading his love and opening your heart.

Put aside your small indifferences.

Many will always have their own preferences.

Show your love to friend and foe.

It's not always about, what you think you know.

Show your Grace with a smile on your face. bigsmile
very well said,you always have great blerbs,love it brotherdrinker

CHEFRON's photo
Sat 03/12/11 07:57 AM

I don't see anything wrong with it. Its looks great and nice pics too!!
well thank you flowerforyou

CHEFRON's photo
Sat 03/12/11 06:22 AM
how's everyone out there ?grumble

CHEFRON's photo
Sat 03/12/11 06:18 AM
if your a sweet friendy women & would like to get to know a new friend, {come on in} flowerforyou

CHEFRON's photo
Sat 03/12/11 06:11 AM
my profile spock think

CHEFRON's photo
Sun 08/08/10 11:33 PM
:heart: thank you tessa that was so sweet of you" :)

and i want to thank everyone aswell for the wishes,bigsmile i had a great birthday with the family.... drinker

CHEFRON's photo
Wed 07/14/10 11:09 PM

I find myself acting the same way my mom did when I was younger laugh
it's like were predisposed to become are parant's....

CHEFRON's photo
Wed 07/14/10 11:06 PM
hello :)

CHEFRON's photo
Mon 07/12/10 05:15 AM
:smile: look's nice tons of info,welcome to mingleflowerforyou

CHEFRON's photo
Sun 07/11/10 06:44 AM
hello" flowerforyou

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25