I sure do love that picture!

THANK YOU"

CHEFRON's photo
Thu 07/31/08 07:08 PM
SO HOW DOSE EVERYONE FEEL TONIGHT" bigsmile

CHEFRON's photo
Thu 07/31/08 07:06 PM

:heart: HELLO" TO ALL MY FRIEND'S" happy

AND HELLO TO EVERYONE ELSE THAT READS THIS, YOUR WELCOME TO ADD ME OR SAY HI"bigsmile drinker
drinker bigsmile drinker
HELLO MY NEW FRIEND"drinker

CHEFRON's photo
Thu 07/31/08 07:05 PM

Hey, Chef!! drinker
HELLO MY DEAR flowerforyou

CHEFRON's photo
Thu 07/31/08 07:03 PM
:heart: NICE TO SEE EVERYONE" :heart:

CHEFRON's photo
Thu 07/31/08 07:02 PM

drinker Good eveningdrinker
:smile: HOW YO DOIN TONIGHT"drinker

CHEFRON's photo
Thu 07/31/08 07:00 PM
:heart: HELLO" TO ALL MY FRIEND'S" happy

AND HELLO TO EVERYONE ELSE THAT READS THIS, YOUR WELCOME TO ADD ME OR SAY HI"bigsmile drinker

CHEFRON's photo
Tue 07/29/08 05:34 AM
People always come into your life for a reason, a season and a lifetime. When you figure out which it is, you know exactly what to do.

When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed outwardly or inwardly. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, or to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally, or even spiritually. They may seem like a godsend to you, and they are. They are there for a reason,you need them to be. Then, without any wrong doing on your part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they die, Sometimes they just walk away. Sometimes they act up or out and force you to take a stand. What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilleed; their work is done. The prayer you sent up has been answered and it is now time to move on.

When people come into your life for a SEASON, it is because your turn has come to share, grow, or learn. They may bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it! It is real! But, only for a season. And like Spring turns to Summer and Summer to Fall, the season eventually ends.

LIFETIME, relationships teach you a lifetime of lessons; those things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person/people (anyway);, and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas in your life. It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant. Thank you for being part of my life.....

CHEFRON's photo
Tue 07/29/08 05:23 AM
A certain man planted a rose and watered it faithfully and before it blossomed, he examined it.

He saw the bud that would soon blossom, but noticed thorns upon the stem and he thought, "How can any beautiful flower come from a plant burdened with so many sharp thorns? Saddened by this thought, he neglected to water the rose, and just before it was ready to bloom... it died.

So it is with many people. Within every soul there is a rose. The God-like qualities planted in us at birth, grow amid the thorns of our faults. Many of us look at ourselves and see only the thorns, the defects.

We despair, thinking that nothing good can possibly come from us. We neglect to water the good within us, and eventually it dies. We never realize our potential.

Some people do not see the rose within themselves; someone else must show it to them. One of the greatest gifts a person can possess is to be able to reach past the thorns of another, and find the rose within them.

This is one of the characteristic of love... to look at a person, know their true faults and accepting that person into your life... all the while recognizing the nobility in their soul. Help others to realize they can overcome their faults. If we show them the "rose" within themselves, they will conquer their thorns. Only then will they blossom many times over.

CHEFRON's photo
Tue 07/29/08 05:16 AM
happy WHO IS THINKING OF GIVING UP OR JUST NEEDS SOME COMFORT:heart:

SEE THE BRIGHT SIDE OF THINGS

Date: TODAY
Subject: YOURSELF
Reference: LIFE

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.

If life happens to deliver a situation to you that you cannot handle, do
not attempt to resolve it. Kindly put it in the SFGTD (something for God to do) box. All situations will be resolved, but in My time, not yours

Once the matter is placed into the box, do not hold onto it by worrying about it. Instead, focus on all the wonderful things that are present in your life now.

If you find yourself stuck in traffic; Don't despair. There are people in
this world for whom driving is an unheard of privilege.

Should you have a bad day at work; Think of the man who has been out of work for years

Should you despair over a relationship gone bad; Think of the person who has never known what it's like to love and be loved in return

Should you grieve the passing of another weekend; Think of the woman in dire straits, working twelve hours a day, seven days a week to feed her children

Should your car break down, leaving you miles away from assistance; Think of the paraplegic who would love the opportunity to take that walk.

Should you notice a new gray hair in the mirror; Think of the cancer patient in chemo who wishes she had hair to examine.

Should you find yourself at a loss and pondering what is life all about, asking what is my purpose? Be thankful. There are those who didn't live long enough to get the opportunity.

Should you find yourself the victim of other people's bitterness,
ignorance, smallness or insecurities; Remember, things could be worse. You could be one of them

:smile: Should you decide to send this to a friend; Thank you, you may have touched their life in ways you will never know!happy

CHEFRON's photo
Tue 07/29/08 05:13 AM
happy THINKING OF GIVEING UP OR JUST NEEDS SOME COMFORT:heart:

CHEFRON's photo
Tue 07/29/08 05:06 AM
:heart: ~ FRIENDS ~ :heart:

As we walk our path of life,
We meet people everyday.
Most are simply met by chance.
But, some are sent our way.

These become special friends
Whose bond we can't explain;
The ones who understand us
And share our joy and pain.

Their love contains no boundaries.
So, even we are apart.
Their presence enhances us
With a warmth felt in the heart.

This love becomes a passageway,
When even the miles disappear.
And so, these friends, God sends our way,
Remain forever near. happy

CHEFRON's photo
Sun 07/27/08 05:24 AM
:smile: GOOD MORNING MISS LOVELY" flowerforyou

CHEFRON's photo
Sun 07/06/08 08:48 AM
grumble I KNOW IT IS YELLING WHILE YOUR TYPEING, IS IT WRONG TO TYPE WHITH CAPS ON? I KNOW SOME OF YOU WILL SAY YES" BUT I JUST LIKE THE WAY THE LETTER'S look"ohwell

CHEFRON's photo
Sun 07/06/08 08:23 AM
I'M STILL TRYING TO" laugh

CHEFRON's photo
Sun 07/06/08 07:57 AM

I have seen where there are so many different opinions of "dating"

Dating to me is meeting several new people, some women that can be friends, casual encounters, getting together to just do whatever, so on. I could go rock climbing with one woman this weekend, and next weekend go boating with another woman....

Until I have declared that I am "exclusive" with someone, I see no harm in hanging out with others. It's a total "go with the flow" scenario with me.....
I'M WITH YOU ON THIS ONE"drinker

CHEFRON's photo
Sun 07/06/08 07:45 AM
WELL WHAT I MEAN IS DO YOU LIKE THIS DRINK ? I'M NOT SAYING RIGHT NOW"noway

CHEFRON's photo
Sun 07/06/08 07:34 AM
WHO'S ON BOARD WITH THIS ONE? drinker

CHEFRON's photo
Sun 07/06/08 07:32 AM
SEND ME AN E-MAIL:smile: YOU CAN TELL I'M BORED" laugh

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25