Community > Posts By > JDO

JDO's photo
Fri 04/25/08 11:54 AM
lol...i was going for the keg. not the six pack. thanks for the kind comments about my son. he is my inspiration in life. hope everyone has a great day.

JDO's photo
Fri 04/25/08 01:57 AM
and let me know what you think. send me a message if youd like. lets talk. how the weather over there? have a good one -JD- drinker

JDO's photo
Fri 04/25/08 01:50 AM
I own all the episodes, and im waitin' for season 7 to come out. Does anyone have any info on its release? Anyone else watching it right now also. I think im addicted. Mainly because me and JD act alike, not to mention we have the same name......lol.

JDO's photo
Fri 04/25/08 01:47 AM
drinker Who else loves the tv show Scrubs?

JDO's photo
Mon 04/21/08 12:47 AM
who Jesus Christ is. I can tell you he is my Lord and savior. Have you met him before? Is he your savior? Would you like to meet him?

JDO's photo
Mon 02/11/08 01:15 PM
Anyone from around the Houston are want to hit the town this saturday night? Come on pretty ladies!

JDO's photo
Sat 02/09/08 01:32 AM
Im glad to hear everything has worked out for the best with your boys. It truely has to be a miracle from God that you had not only one, but two boys that are healthy to this day. God Bless you

JDO's photo
Thu 02/07/08 10:11 AM
:smile:

JDO's photo
Wed 02/06/08 04:02 PM
thanks suzin, im glad to see your still stickin around. children have the tendencie to change the way we look at our lives.

JDO's photo
Wed 02/06/08 02:25 AM
K.....I will go first. My son is 19 months old now. Throughout his pregnancy he was perfect in all aspects. I have ultrasounds of him giving me the UT longhorn sign, which he knew his grandpa is an Aggie. He even gave me the middle finger once, must have been the supreme pizza he got fed.....lol. So on July 19, 2006 my son Acen was ready to make his first appearene into this world of sin, truth, pain, and comfort. As im video taping his birth and helping his mother through the labor I notice something wrong. Without notice the doctor grabs my sons head and pulls him out of his mothers womb. My little man was limp, with no sound. His color was an awful blueish purplish. The doctor immediatly cut his embillical cord and unwrapped it twice from around his neck. It was so tight, that his nech was the size of his neck bone.The doctors ran him over to a table were they took 6 minutes to revive him. After that we immediatly went to the NICU (newborn intensive care unit). Acen fought for his life everyday for 2 months in the nicu. He would seizure and quit breathing. Over and over the doctors would have to revive him. If he had only 9 lives, well i think they were up. I finally had the doctors take him off his meds (phenobarbitol) a narcotic which shuts your system down. They were giving him more than the max dosage. They diagnosed my son with epilepsy. One day he had 12 seizures. It was the worst 2 months of my life. I transferred hospitals and had them ween him off the meds. In two weeks he was on his way home. It only took another month before he didnt have to be on a moniter 24/7. He has been perfect ever since. The doctors say he could have other seizures at anytime in his future. But for the grace of God he is still here, and thriving. To see what my little guy has already over came in his short life is just astounding to me. His strentgh has been my inspiration. Acen Joel is my inspiration in life, and my pride and joy. If you wanna see pictures of my miracle from God, check out my profile. God bless you.

JDO's photo
Wed 02/06/08 01:57 AM
For anyone out there who has an inspirational story about a child....be it your own or somone elses. Post their story. I want this thread to inspire people. God Bless each and every single child.

JDO's photo
Mon 02/04/08 01:51 PM
:tongue:

JDO's photo
Sun 02/03/08 04:15 AM
the goggles give u a 9.99 plus 2 which equals

JDO's photo
Sat 02/02/08 03:50 PM
happy

JDO's photo
Sat 02/02/08 03:01 AM
lmfao.....apparently there are some guys wanting to be in a womens body. no disrespect, but read the head line bro. 'this ones for the ladies' So women....not 'men' go ahead and reply to the initial question please. thanks for the feed back. oh, and thanks for the commet about my nipples....lol. and for those who want me to lose the chain and put a shirt on.....i will take that into consideration. -JHawk-

JDO's photo
Fri 02/01/08 03:47 PM
:wink: i like your feedback ladies......keep going. very interested in knowing what you think.

JDO's photo
Fri 02/01/08 03:42 PM
Thanks pata....im going to have to go with a

9 for u also

JDO's photo
Thu 01/31/08 09:19 PM
Count me outside the loop, but im jumping in. So im in....lol.

JDO's photo
Thu 01/31/08 07:36 PM
IM STILL A 7 IN MY BOOK....LOL

JDO's photo
Thu 01/31/08 07:32 PM
it will be at The RIO in Las Vegas in June, and July

Previous 1