Community > Posts By > Kinglink

Kinglink's photo
Tue 02/05/08 07:06 PM
Are you and navy guy exclusive, is there anything going on between you (except a lot of history)?

See I don't know anything about relationships, but to me before you break 1 guys heart and rely on anothers, at least go out with navy guy a few times.

He sounds great, and he probably is great, but why jump the gun before you even dated him (at least recently), and ruin any chance you have with JSH guy.

When the time comes you should tell him the truth, exactly the same as you said here. It's a great story, and if he's a good guy he'll understand.

Kinglink's photo
Tue 02/05/08 06:59 PM

hahaha what couldn't go wrong you mean?
If they both agree, it should be ok, right?

It really is not worth it.

There is no way that the passion can be the only thing you have in common?

Passion is great, but if you think passion will last that long or not evolve into something more your kidding yourself.

And if you think it'll change for both of you at the same time in the same way, that's crazy.

It's generally a bad thing overall.

Kinglink's photo
Mon 02/04/08 06:21 PM
Rotate the blue one, and that's your main. No doubt, the hoodie is great for a second.

Kinglink's photo
Thu 01/31/08 11:57 PM
I support the ban. I came from Boston, MA and Orlando, FL and both places went smoke free when I was there (now Champaign did, then they repealed it when they heard all of Illinois has), and both places seemed to be overall happier with it. I like going into bars getting a drink and not having to be smell other person's dirty habit. It's fine to kill yourself with cigarettes, but why should someone who doesn't smoke have to smell it?

Sorry about the guy farting next to you but that was an unpleasent smell one time for what? An hour? Where you could move away? Now imagine if you had smoke all around you when ever you went into the bar? Can't get away with out leaving the bar completely.

But at the same time I have to say the 20 feet from any entrance or opening to smoke is ridiculous especially when it pertains to smoking balconies and such, and offices, not even public business, but private offices? I'm not a smoker but I think most people can sympathize with that especially in this weather.

Besides no one is saying you can't smoke, they are essentially saying that you can't smoke where it is likely to offend other people. Want to smoke at home? Go ahead. Want to smoke in a car? That's fine.

Is it that hard to go outside when you want to smoke? I somehow have always found a way to go to the bathroom when I had to go, and that seems to be working for society so far.

Kinglink's photo
Thu 01/31/08 11:46 PM
It's an interesting article, but I tend to hear "mindless ranting and bad experience" than any meaningful "this really sucks".

First off I'm new to internet dating but I also have a goal, and that's to meet people, not just to find new online friends. I had enough of those. I wouldn't mind some long distance pen pals, but the pure reason I'm on here is to potentially meet new people, which is harder in person.

That all being said most of the other criticism is pretty poor, people other than singles can date? Tell me if it's any better than married men and women who go to bars and remove their rings. At the very least there's a chance of some honesty online.

Besides which anyone remember tales of long ago when people dated multiple people before choosing a boyfriend or girlfriend. Variety isn't a bad thing, having more options than one can only increase and potentially keep more marriages away from . There was a stage "going steady" (which is pretty exclusive, which people now assume is "dating" Dating (where it's not serious) has become "hanging out". It's all become more exclusive and faster but the end of relationships arn't exactly booming with success stories. Multiple "dates" isn't a negative in my book people have been doing it for year, people still do it outside of online. That's not a bad thing. There might be some chronic online daters, but there also are a lot of really interesting people that are looking for more than online friends.

Online dating is a good thing as it allows people who might not have "it" to find other people looking to date. It's harder for me to walk up to a girl in a bar and buy her a drink because she might be married and I haven't seen the ring, she might be dating someone seriously, she might just be there to chat with a friend. However on these sites at the very least we can tell what the other person might be looking for.

Sorry about the "rant" but I dislike when one person assumes something they haven't really took the time to think about is the ruining something such as dating, when at the same time it might be the only way some people might make a meaningful contact.