Community > Posts By > Cronows

Cronows's photo
Mon 11/12/12 10:48 AM
I liked it too. A lot of action, a lot of special effects, great plot. A good movie I think. But the end is lil bit sad :/

Cronows's photo
Thu 10/04/12 10:11 AM
Hello, everyone. My name is Dmitry (Dima), 21 y.o. I born and currently in one of European countries, but in future I am planning to relocate to US.

Because of that I want to improve my English skill. Now, if I want to watch a movie, I try to find it on english. I found a great website where I can read all the news I am interested in on eglish too. The next I want is to find an english-talking friend, who would help me by talking with me in english. Gender, Age - it doesn't matter. I just want to communicate with someone.

I didn't decide anything better, than to make a profile here xD
If there is anyone, who wants to help or just feel lonely, you can just wrtie to me. And may be if you know some other sites, where I can find what I am looking for, give me a link please :)

Cronows's photo
Thu 08/09/12 03:27 AM
..please :)

Cronows's photo
Tue 08/07/12 10:24 AM
How do you think what is the best place to meet a girl? Where did you meet your girlfriends/boyfriends, ex girlfriends/ex boyfriends? :)

Cronows's photo
Mon 08/06/12 03:49 PM
Oh...
R.I.P.

Sometimes happens.

Cronows's photo
Mon 08/06/12 03:45 PM
Actually I just want to ask you all a simple question. Is it easy for you to find a man/woman you will really enjoy spending time together with?

As for me it is incredibly hard. I mean.. There are a lot of beautiful girls around, but when I get in touch closer with them I understand, that they are not girls I expect to see near me during all my life. They are not bad, just different. And only some of them have same world view as I have. Huh.. So hard to find someone who will be mentally close to you. Will have same aims in life as you have etc.

Am I the only with problem like that? Or do you feel smth like that too?