Community > Posts By > lizzy18

no photo
Mon 09/28/09 02:49 PM
So... im in college and this guy is soooo confusing. Last year he took me out twice and things went great... then i didn't hear back from him the entire summer. (except for 1 'whats up' text)... So the other day he asks me if i want to 'hang out' bc we talked for a few secs at a party last week and we seem to get along really well. I went, thinking that since he hasn't talked to me in six months, hanging out would mean going to a party or smthg with him... turns out we went out to dinner (which i paid for, cuz he got the last two times) and then rented a movie. So movie over and we had a great time, great convo's and everything, and im thinking hes goin to take me home. then he pops in a lost episode i never saw, and i still haven't seen, bc hes all over me the whole time... not that i really objected. But before he could get me in his room i said it was late and time to go home, so home it was. Now, its a week later and haven't heard from him again. So, what do u think? Is he just not that into me and lookin for a piece of as', or is it smthg else?

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 09:00 PM
My problem is that i cant get this guy out of my head and i have no clue why. All through highschool this kid had a crush on me, seriously, he was like my shadow. but for whatever reason, because i was so shy, a lot younger then most of my peers, or just cuz i was a tomboy, i wasnt really into guys durning HS. not like gay not into boys... just wasnt c*ck crazy like everyone else lol. anyway... two years later i still think about him almost everyday. we never went out, and were never even really close, not to mention the fact that we havnt spoken for a year (cuz i wanted it that way... dont ask). and so now im going crazy, why do i think about him so much? i dont think im in love with him, but ive never been in love with anybody so i have nothing to go off of. is it just cuz i feel guilty? becuase ive been looking for somthing serious? or am i really in love with him and just too stubbern/ inexperienced/ b*tchy to realize it?