Community > Posts By > kitty1123

kitty1123's photo
Wed 02/27/08 01:19 PM
oh my god that was really funny

kitty1123's photo
Thu 02/21/08 07:45 AM
i am a full level wiccan in my coven im actually the high priestess

though i have been in the craft since i was like 8. there are just a few things that i find not to work with you outline

like with #17 - yea your magick is going to better if you are in a circle but some people cant find other wiccans where they live and really your magick will be the same no matter if you are in a circle or by yourself

#20 - you say to never shed blood which is a good thing but in some cases there are spell in which you need the blood of yourself. like in my coven when we get a new person our ritual needs the blood of the top leaders

#24 - you say to not cast a spell when sick or ill.. though in the information that i found there are a few spell in which you can do to help speed up the process of getting better. i have a few spell in my book of shadows that you can do when you are sick and when i am sick i do alot of magick.. you can cast a spell any time you pelease..

i dont mean to put you down im just saying what i know from what i learn and what i teach..

if any one would like to talk about wiccan or anything.. feel free to write me.. i love to help the newbes of the craft..

kitty1123's photo
Thu 01/31/08 06:09 PM
you know those are just the few you talk to.. im from ny and if i dont want to talk to i just write them back and tell them why.. i dont like to be rude

kitty1123's photo
Thu 01/31/08 06:07 PM
dam i am really really good.. i need to get a little bad boy.. lol

$270

kitty1123's photo
Mon 01/28/08 08:27 PM
laugh laugh man that is harsh.. lol

kitty1123's photo
Mon 01/28/08 08:24 PM
lmao.. thats was good.. i though that the lady was sueing him for some reason