Community > Posts By > yaya28

yaya28's photo
Wed 06/25/08 12:26 AM
Hush Faithful! You have like the prettiest eyes on this whole site! No more ugly talk girl! flowerforyou

yaya28's photo
Wed 06/25/08 12:22 AM
So Fresno State was AWESOME tonight! I'm a proud alumni! yay! I can't wait to see the game tomorrow night!! bigsmile drinker

yaya28's photo
Tue 06/24/08 11:12 PM
makeup can do wonders bigsmile

yaya28's photo
Tue 06/24/08 12:53 AM

ohwell Are the couples pictured on the sign in page members? hmmmm

YAYA-MANAMANA @ JSH.COM!

that is so stupid! laugh

OK, fine, I'll take it down and delete it! LOL!! laugh laugh

good I was hookin up with a fraggle!

yaya28's photo
Tue 06/24/08 12:44 AM

YAYA-MANAMANA @ JSH.COM!

that is so stupid! laugh

yaya28's photo
Tue 06/24/08 12:32 AM
The first couple looks homeless! For some reason it bothers me when I sign on! indifferent

yaya28's photo
Tue 06/24/08 12:30 AM

yaya28's photo
Mon 06/23/08 07:51 PM
Billy Ray is the cockiest person I've ever seen on TV.

yaya28's photo
Mon 06/23/08 02:15 AM
I love it there. You can shop creatively without getting into debt.

yaya28's photo
Mon 06/23/08 01:59 AM
red did this happen to you??

yaya28's photo
Mon 06/23/08 01:36 AM
Some people just hate life, and want to make it miserable for everyone else too. ohwell flowerforyou

yaya28's photo
Mon 06/23/08 01:11 AM
Call Jerry Springer

yaya28's photo
Sat 06/21/08 01:42 AM

That's terrible orange! I had to get a new number because he kept badgering me beyond belief. Maybe we should set um up? laugh

na wouldnt be a good idea for me to see her,I may set her on fire indifferent

hmmmm I might join you, so no good.

yaya28's photo
Sat 06/21/08 01:33 AM

Ok my ex just won't go away. I don't return calls, texts or emails. I've gotten a new phone number. Now he resorts to saying mean things in emails. It's ridiculous. Why are some people that way? Why can't he accept that it's over? It's almost tiring to watch. Just venting :)
devil I told you that I will NEVER let you leave me devil

devil YOUR MINE FOREVER devil

Things could be worse bigsmile

yaya28's photo
Sat 06/21/08 01:31 AM
That's terrible orange! I had to get a new number because he kept badgering me beyond belief. Maybe we should set um up? laugh

yaya28's photo
Sat 06/21/08 01:24 AM
I have dated dumb guys before, I'll admit it. Hot but dumb as rocks laugh

yaya28's photo
Sat 06/21/08 01:21 AM

I say date me and forget about him.flowerforyou

laugh sounds like a plan

yaya28's photo
Sat 06/21/08 01:19 AM
He cheated on me for two years and decided to come clean about ALL of them when I found out about some other lies. So if he feels anger at all, he needs to feel it towards himself. We talked about it when I first broke it off, he had some lame excuse reasons for what he did. Bottom line, he lied so much, trust is lost.

I appreciate the whole devils advocate approach, it really makes me look at all directions. In any relationship it takes 2, so my concluding theory is that...it takes 2 to be in love...he didn't love me but I loved him.....also it takes 2 to cheat...I wasn't included on that either.

Sometimes I guess we have to go thru these things to learn new lessons. I'm very relieved I didn't commit my life to a man who didn't respect or love me. I do hope he finds happiness though, but it won't be with me.

yaya28's photo
Fri 06/20/08 03:08 AM
Thanks guys. I'm glad i'm not the only one who's gone thru this. After reading your list goofball, I am checking him off on all of them. He definately needs help and meds, that I've known all along, just didn't know the severity of it. I think I'm going to look into the restraining order, I had that in the back of my mind but I think it's a must.

yaya28's photo
Thu 06/19/08 04:37 AM

Yes but nobody believes me ohwell
not bad for75laugh

be nice! laugh
ok, 50laugh

hey at least I have hair! :tongue:
what all over the rest of youbody:wink:

The scary part is....you never know!!! bigsmile laugh