Community > Posts By > yvonneinhouston

yvonneinhouston's photo
Fri 02/29/08 10:08 PM
I've gotten use to being alone. I don't like it but it is what it is. What I hate about being single is the dating part. Dating is so crazy these days? Does anyone even do it anymore? I can't even remember the last time I went on a date that didn't require me making up an excuse to leave the date early! haha Ah, the woes of singledom! :smile:

yvonneinhouston's photo
Fri 02/29/08 10:06 PM
So let me see if I have this right, if you have food stamps and don't speak English, you are an illegal immigrant, is that correct? What kind of idiotic, lame and very judgmental assumption is that?! Not to mention, ignorant! Get over yourselves! I'm so tired of people berating others because of where they come from. So what if they have food stamps? Do you know the circumstances that brought them to that grocery store where you work? Automatically that makes them "illegal"?? Just like that? I know that there are people who do take advantage of the "system" and they do it without remorse, but guess what? They are citizens of the United States! What? Not just illegal immigrants??? I work for the government, give me a break! I see ALL kinds of people who "milk" the system. Sure, some happen to be here illegally, but some happen to be here very legally and they are the ones who take, and take and take and don't work even though they are very capable of doing so! So don't just lump them all as being "illegals" that's crap! What if I were to judge some of you soley on the basis of your spelling?!! There are some horrendous grammar and spelling errors that were posted on this topic, would you like it if I judged you for that?

yvonneinhouston's photo
Sun 02/03/08 06:55 PM
I stumbled upon this site by accident! I like it so far! Happy Sunday!happy

yvonneinhouston's photo
Sun 02/03/08 06:54 PM
Thanks for the welcome and kind words everyone!!! bigsmile

yvonneinhouston's photo
Sun 02/03/08 12:04 AM
bigsmile Welcome!!

yvonneinhouston's photo
Sat 02/02/08 11:58 PM
I'm a newb! lol Someone welcome me please!! :tongue: