Community > Posts By > mcastro

mcastro's photo
Thu 09/13/12 05:15 AM
May God Almighty be with us all. Cancer's an evil that needs to be snuffed off the face of the earth. My prayers to all that have cancer. Hell, my prayers to all my brothers and sisters regardless.

mcastro's photo
Sat 08/25/12 04:16 AM

It's the same here and "in real life". Use your brain.

laugh :laughing: rofl You know, I was trying to be gentle with the poor guy. That was funny though:laughing:

mcastro's photo
Sat 08/25/12 04:12 AM
Welcome and Good morning to you as well. May you have a great day. Peace be with you.

mcastro's photo
Sat 08/25/12 03:52 AM
You'll know by hanging around the chatrooms. You'll see the same names floating around answering posts. Those are the ones that are real.

mcastro's photo
Tue 08/21/12 03:54 PM

Welcome to Mingles. Just wondering why should you fear God?

Why fear God?? Because all-loving as He is, He's got a history of being vengeful with wraths, plagues, and all other manners of smiting:smile:

mcastro's photo
Tue 08/21/12 03:44 PM
devil

Would you ever kiss someone the first date?

flowerforyou I will never be your first kiss, I will never be your first love, I’m not your first valentine, first teddy bear, or first date..I just want to be your last sad laugh

This was deep:cry: And yes, I'd kiss someone on the first date if if was a good first date. I'd at least try to steal a kissdevil

mcastro's photo
Tue 08/21/12 03:38 PM
Good luck finding what you seek brother. Welcome to the site.

mcastro's photo
Tue 08/21/12 03:37 PM
Hello and welcome. G'luck to you finding what you seek:smile:

mcastro's photo
Tue 08/21/12 03:34 PM
Hello and welcome:wink:

mcastro's photo
Tue 08/21/12 03:33 PM
Natural's better.

mcastro's photo
Tue 08/21/12 02:04 PM

I really cant wait to meet the love of my life on here.Is it u??? write me lets take it from there.chrisette.

A lot of other people can't wait either, but we got no choice, it takes timegrumble Is it me?? Could be. You got an abundance of people on here, could be any of uslove Good luck finding what you're looking for.

mcastro's photo
Tue 08/21/12 01:58 PM

i'm alive because my parents had sex.
o.O

This **** had me on the floorlaugh I always tell my parents "Thank you for making me":smile:

mcastro's photo
Tue 08/21/12 01:55 PM
Welcome friend:)

mcastro's photo
Tue 08/21/12 06:19 AM
I like Jersey:) Been here all my damn life. I've visited other places too and it seem that Jersey has it all. There's no place like home:)

mcastro's photo
Tue 08/21/12 05:54 AM
Good luck trying. Many fake people around.

mcastro's photo
Sun 08/19/12 08:06 AM

I am real. I know this because my sister said just the other day, "You are a real pain in the azz!"

Funnylaugh

mcastro's photo
Sun 08/19/12 07:48 AM
I hope we all have a wonderful time connecting on this damn sitehappy

mcastro's photo
Sun 08/19/12 07:27 AM

Alright, I've been on this site for a little while now and I've noticed something that's irking me. I might be crazy but it seems to me as though the same person or persons are writing these profiles and chatting online. Not necessarily on the forums but when I try to chat with the girls that i'm interested in they all seem to type the same way, using the same phrases and words. They don't seem to have a good grasp of the english language either. Not just that but I've tried chatting with girls whose profile states that they live in a nearby town when in fact they live in other countries. Is this site for real?? Are these people fakes and frauds?? Anybody else noticed this???

On another dating website, I found that some women said they were residing in the UK or USA, but when contacted they lived elsewhere, because a family member was sick, a new job, or another reason. Not long before they were asking for the loan of money for some reason, all scammers, I very much doubt many of them were women! This was on a pay site as well. I must add some were genuine, but I know what you mean and agree there are quite a few fakes about.

Yes sir!!! I've had that happen to me countless times as well. That's when I snap, insult them for their deceit, and then delete them from my contacts.

mcastro's photo
Sun 08/19/12 07:25 AM

This site does get invaded by spammers. Just report suspicious people to the moderators.

I'd be reporting a lot of profiles then:( Just about half the profiles sound fishy:(

mcastro's photo
Sun 08/19/12 07:01 AM
Thanks buddy, I'll take your advice to heart. I've been frustrated with this site since I signed up.

Previous 1