Everybody is dateable.
flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/04/08 04:54 PM
That's just BEAUTIFUL.flowerforyou

Keep your chin up and don't give up.:smile:

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 04:28 AM

hey irisheyes. all of us single guys would love to message you but we cant cause only the other ladys can.

I didn't realize my settings were like that so thank you. I have fixed the settings and yes I know all guys are not like that. There are some good ones left, was just curious what other women have experieced on this site.flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 01/29/08 10:57 PM

For the most part some seem serious until you really get to talking to them. then they come back with I just found one of my ex girlfriends and am trying to see where it goes again. Men, If you are looking for a one night fling, then say so. Don't use an ex as a way to let someone down who is looking for a real relationship.:smile:

I guess I should have said if you were looking for dating/relationship when I asked this questions because yes some people just want friends and that's cool. But for someone wanting a relationship and if the above has happened, I agree...... guys tell the truth (don't lie)............cause if you do, it always comes back and bites you in the ass in the end.laugh

no photo
Tue 01/29/08 10:13 PM
Based on your experience on this site what percentage of men just want to have fun and what percentage really want to meet someone, even though they might say different.bigsmile

no photo
Tue 01/29/08 10:10 PM

Well, seems a lot of people WANTED that site.
Don't like it; don't go there.
I don't.

Totally agree, you have the option to look at what and who you want.

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 03:17 PM
I think they rock...............they are Canadian!

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 03:15 PM
I know i am in the same situation, everyone I talk to is in the U.S.A.

From my experience long distance is hard, but if both of you are willing to try................go for it. He just might be the one.

Good luck............life is about taking chances.