Community > Posts By > Vikranth

Vikranth's photo
Thu 04/08/21 08:42 AM
Hi, I am a (rare) hobbyist in painting.

I just do it with water colors on white sheet.

My total paints till now count to less than 10.

drinks

Vikranth's photo
Thu 04/08/21 08:40 AM
Not only in nature, there is no perfect circle on paper too. Same is the case on a computer screen or anywhere else.

As someone earlier posted out here, a perfect circle is only a mathematical construct.

Generally scientific people use perfect ideas and apply them in real world. In that way, humans are evolving, as I guess. glasses

Vikranth's photo
Mon 03/22/21 07:21 AM
AGE and DISTANCE in 2021 is never a hurdle for RELATIONSHIP, provided it is for networking, friendship or knowledge sharing.

But if you ask for a date, perhaps, it is!

Some say that dating(intimate encounter, I mean sex) a woman with elder age would shorten the life span of a guy, but I have no insight about this.

Also for fluent and frequent communication, perhaps you need to travel.

Anyhow all the best for you, dude!

Vikranth's photo
Mon 03/15/21 07:51 AM
Edited by Vikranth on Mon 03/15/21 07:52 AM
"BE YOURSELF, EVERYONE ELSE IS ALREADY TAKEN."

--Oscar Wilde.

Vikranth's photo
Sun 03/14/21 09:50 AM
Edited by Vikranth on Sun 03/14/21 10:01 AM
This video also describes about husband and wife in analogy with a twin star system, instead of like a star and a planet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7ELIegItxY

The final message for today's space voyagers is, in order to go outside, we must also go inside, NATURALLY!

Vikranth's photo
Sat 03/13/21 11:20 AM
Edited by Vikranth on Sat 03/13/21 12:16 PM
I realize.

For the moment, let's put fear and hatred apart.

Whats wrong with a traditional emperor? (let's put war apart).

Is it a pride and prestige to prove that red is wrong and white is waste?

Is it possible to predict the capability of future technology, and in the hands of RED minds? (Remember, quantum entanglement has already been reached).

For what purpose, and to what extent do we need technology and education if we are self-sufficient, socially and personally?

I dont say, RED has to be allowed !

Free-will of immense globalization lost control !

It is absolutely possible to eradicate evil without being evil.(is there a law of conservation of information?)

Just like an algorithmic idea brings the speed of a program from 11.5 days to less than a second, an eye for peace (not for fear/hatred) could avoid unspeakable dangers ahead.

Is it horrible to live a life of fear and hate? Unbearable? You want to divide?

I fear that an eye for an eye without an eye for it's consequences is absolutely RED !

Vikranth's photo
Sat 03/13/21 10:13 AM
smokin

Vikranth's photo
Sat 03/13/21 10:08 AM
An eye for an eye result the rare remaining resources to be RED.

Vikranth's photo
Sat 03/13/21 10:03 AM
Thinking about how to ....:

FOCUS ON BEING UNFOCUSED.

Vikranth's photo
Sat 03/13/21 09:19 AM

Stay Virgin, safe that way. Sex comes with big price.

:thumbsup:

Vikranth's photo
Sat 03/13/21 09:02 AM
Edited by Vikranth on Sat 03/13/21 09:05 AM
I AM SINGLE BUT NEVER LONELY.

Because I can't find enough time to be alone. Lots of stuff, small life, complex equations of cosmos, the ecstasy of nature, the internet, irresistible technology and the tender hearts of humans never made me to stay alone !

Vikranth's photo
Sat 03/13/21 08:51 AM
DOES GOD EXIST?

Irrespective of the question and its answer, a good man is a happy man. A good woman is a happy woman.

Should we only fear because God punishes us for bad doings?

Should we praise him because God rewards us for good things?

A good human is responsible (personally and socially) for all of his actions.

Doing good for the sake of God is better.

But doing good for the sake of goodness is the best.

Note : This is only my personal view, no defense or offence meant. So , take it at your own risk !. Be happy !.

Vikranth's photo
Sat 03/13/21 08:29 AM
Dear Joe sir,

India is very diverse in nature. Hence its possible if you have a clear cut reason for choosing an Indian woman.

A tip : Choose the one who resided in India for minimal time. 40+ native Indian women most probably cant change their patterns afresh. That means get an Indian visa.

Vikranth's photo
Sat 03/13/21 08:21 AM
Three in one from India. drinks :thumbsup:

Vikranth's photo
Sat 03/13/21 08:12 AM

THE FIRST STEP OF TRUE LOVE IS FRIENDSHIP.

Infact, it is the only step required for UNCONDITIONAL-LOVE.

Some say that sex may result in bondage, because such patterns of thought will be stored deep in our mind. Love with sex is perfect for a family relationship.

But the word LOVE need not necessarily involve any romantic relationship.

Note : This is the idea from my own knowledge without any experience. Hence, take it at your own risk !. Be happy !.

Vikranth's photo
Sat 03/13/21 07:50 AM
C++ is my favourite language. Not because I know it, but because it is the thoughest high level langauge.

I wish to prefer instructions that are machine friendly , than those of programmar friendly.

I know very less of C++(17?) but here is a possibility of a novice programmar to become an artist in computer programming.

I am blind to see this in other languages.

Vikranth's photo
Sat 03/13/21 07:41 AM
Edited by Vikranth on Sat 03/13/21 07:43 AM
A HEALTHY MIND DOES NOT SPEAK ILL OF OTHERS.

Very true because of the following reasons:

1)We get what we give (Newton's 3rd law)

2)Healthy mind has enough time to discriminate what is right and what is wrong.

3)Healthy mind is more empathetic, can understand other's illness and can be compassionate. ( Its a natural process).

4)Because my mind is healthy, why not speak good of others? (Lets try !).

Vikranth's photo
Sat 03/13/21 07:34 AM
A)Where am I ? I am in the comfort zone.

B)How do I know ? I know this because I am not changing.

C)What should I do ? I should leave comfort and embrace change, as closely as possible.

All D best !

Vikranth's photo
Sat 03/13/21 07:08 AM
Edited by Vikranth on Sat 03/13/21 07:17 AM
I am a regular user of Ubuntu (debian linux) with 20.04 LTS. Its interesting, programmer friendly, avoids laziness, more secure and legal(opensource licence).

Some important applications in linux that I use consistently :
1)Antivirus : ClamAV and ClamTk

2)UFW, GUFW Firewall

3)Timeshift (for backup)

4)PyCharm, Git (for programming)

5)VirtualBox( for OVA applications)

6)UGet Download Manager

7)BleachBit for cleaning files

8)OpenSemanticSearch (a competitive search engine)

9)CODE::BLOCKS(for C/C++)

I suppose that these apps with Linux makes your journey comfortable and inquisitive.

Vikranth's photo
Sat 03/13/21 05:44 AM
Edited by Vikranth on Sat 03/13/21 05:46 AM
THE ART OF SEDUCTION is not the latest book I read. Robert Greene is its author. But I have read his another book, MASTERY. Its really amazing.

MASTERY is amazing for people especially in their starting twenties. I purchased it after my 30 crossed. His writing style secretes creative juice in the reader's brain.

No doubt, a good one.

Another one I wish to mention is SIDDHARTHA(novel) by German author -Herman Hesse. Hesse is a noble laureate in literature. SIDDHARTHA is a romantic, adventurous and then spiritual novel as well. A short one in plain english, can be through within 3 hours.