Community > Posts By > BetterDazes

BetterDazes's photo
Sun 04/27/08 04:46 PM
Let me ask ya something. I have had gastric by pass surgery. Do you feel that is a turn off? Please give your honest opinion.

Thanks, and don't ya dare ask how much I weigh (yet) =)

BetterDazes's photo
Sun 04/27/08 04:43 PM
You are a good daddy! =)

Went to a concert my daughter was in, it was wonderful!

BetterDazes's photo
Sun 04/27/08 04:42 PM
16 Days till my divorce. Finally gonna get rid of that cheating $#@&%#@!

ahhhh I feel so much better! =)

BetterDazes's photo
Sun 04/27/08 04:40 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

*spits tea all over screen....PRICELESS INDEED! =)

BetterDazes's photo
Fri 04/25/08 10:46 AM
12, hey I was a slow bloomer ok?:tongue:

BetterDazes's photo
Fri 04/25/08 10:45 AM
Hmmmmm, I don't remember, or maybe I have just blocked that memory lol. Let me lose some more weight and I will personally flash ya!

WOOT! devil

BetterDazes's photo
Wed 03/12/08 02:09 PM

yeah I followed them and got the numbers off of their license plates and when i got home went to the police station across the street and told them what happened. Unfortuantly they can't do anything until they are caught in the act, and so they said that would patrol more in the area looking out for these guys and have the people that work at the park informed. grumble grumble grumble grumble

Good for you! A lot of peeps would have done nothing. You have to take action to try and change things! 10 kuddos for you!drinker

BetterDazes's photo
Wed 03/12/08 06:17 AM

Hell, I gotta work on Easter....so I no doubt will be cooking Easter dinner for the 150 residents who reside at the Nursing Home. I believe our menu will consist of Ham,Roast Beef, sweet potatoes, oven roasted potatoes, green beans or californis mixed blend veggies and some sort of dessert. We have to cook up several different items because the dinner menu is like a buffet style which gives them the choice of what they want.

I do home health care so I know what ya mean. My client has a list of what he wants for dinner, lol, all the traditionals, ham, home made scallops, green beans, jello salad, plus I have to cook a meal for my kids before I leave. Ahhh no rest for the working mom =)

BetterDazes's photo
Wed 03/12/08 06:11 AM

last time a guy sat next to me on a bus i had to move he started talking to himslf, then playing with himself then the heavy breathing started , never seen me move so fast lol

laugh laugh laugh Thank GOD I don't ride the bus!

BetterDazes's photo
Wed 03/12/08 06:09 AM

Having the relation over....What to cook besides traditional Ham...ect... ect.........?

How about Prime Rib? Try a butcher that seasons it as well. It is very easy to prepare, the cut is expensive, but damn good, especially if you put a nice cooking wine in the bottom of the roaster for your au jur. Some buttered new potatoes and my favorites, asparagus with hollandaise sauce. These are all very easy to make but taste like you cooked for hours. I also have a lovely cauliflower salad recipe if you are interested. bon appetite! email me if ya want more details! And what time is dinner? =)

BetterDazes's photo
Wed 03/12/08 06:03 AM

live with a guy/girl in a relationship who had no job?

You know that says a lot about a person that is able to work and doesn't work. I would have to say NO, unless they are independently wealthy, then HELL YES! =)

BetterDazes's photo
Mon 02/11/08 05:02 PM

They wish to not discuss their status until they know it is officially over? Maybe? ohwell

OH ok...LOL

I am sorry but would you be looking if you weren't sure your marriage was over?

I must be really blond tonight cause I don't get it =)

Once you start having those blond moments they never go away LOL. But they can also be used as a great tool to get you out of sticky situations =)

Ha Ha! I'm single all the way...never married. I just had a blond moment...And I've never been physically blond before!!! blushing

BetterDazes's photo
Mon 02/11/08 05:00 PM

married and/or separated???

And GOOD GOD your pic is just smoking!

WOW I need one like that!happy

Thank you blushing

I LOVE all the bw ones you have, very classy, very very classy!

And I am not hitting on you LOL, in case you were wondering. God there is something wrong with me tonight must be the fumes from the hair dye lol.

BetterDazes's photo
Mon 02/11/08 04:59 PM

Thank you blushing

I LOVE all the bw ones you have, very classy, very very classy!

BetterDazes's photo
Mon 02/11/08 04:57 PM

Marital Status: No Answer = I'm cheating on him/her, I'll cheat on you.

Another Prize winner!laugh

BetterDazes's photo
Mon 02/11/08 04:57 PM

Single..but my wife don't know that. laugh

Give this woman a prize! B-I-N-G-O!laugh

BetterDazes's photo
Mon 02/11/08 04:56 PM

Yer doin fine!bigsmile

Aww thanks but what is your marital status, do you know? LOL

BetterDazes's photo
Mon 02/11/08 04:55 PM

They wish to not discuss their status until they know it is officially over? Maybe? ohwell

OH ok...LOL

I am sorry but would you be looking if you weren't sure your marriage was over?

I must be really blond tonight cause I don't get it =)

BetterDazes's photo
Mon 02/11/08 04:54 PM
Edited by BetterDazes on Mon 02/11/08 04:54 PM

BetterDazes's photo
Mon 02/11/08 04:53 PM

Isn't there a selection for both of those?huh laugh