BetterDazes's photo
Sun 05/11/08 10:03 PM
So this princess

BetterDazes's photo
Sun 05/11/08 10:02 PM

my mom's cooking
laugh laugh

bad timing and bad joke - pressed for time

worked for me, you made me laugh and I needed it...

BetterDazes's photo
Sun 05/11/08 10:02 PM

my mom's cooking
laugh laugh

BetterDazes's photo
Sun 05/11/08 10:01 PM
that smelled like

BetterDazes's photo
Sun 05/11/08 09:59 PM
pickle there lived

BetterDazes's photo
Sun 05/11/08 09:55 PM

Always put on their profiles they dont want no drama, I notice this a lot. That tells me that's all they are, I mean women are attracted to gossip magazines, TMZ, and Soap Operas..What does everybody think?

I think it will be a long time before you get a date from this sitelaugh laugh laugh

BetterDazes's photo
Sun 05/11/08 09:53 PM
I know I am not alone, and thank you all for all of your sweet words, but....I am still bawlingsad sad . And I do feel like I failed, and if it wasn't for my kids, I would feel like I wasted over 20 years of my life on a man that obviously didn't love me. I know I will get over it, I just want the pain to go away now ya know.

BetterDazes's photo
Sun 05/11/08 09:47 PM

Anyway, if you think I look more cute sideways, then by all means, look at my picture sideways. For your info though, that IS my personality... I'm all over the place... and I like it that way. Good thing I'm not trying to impress you happy

I'm gorgeous to some, plain to some, ugly to others... I couldn't care less what anyone has to say that doesn't see my soul as beautiful.

There's always going to be people that try to make themselves feel superior because their personalities are just as unattractive when they're sideways or facing straight! Good job at adding yourself to that category :wink: laugh

OH SNAP!:wink:

btw you are gorgeous sideways or front ways or upside down too!

BetterDazes's photo
Sun 05/11/08 09:43 PM
Ya know I was really looking forward to Tuesday, my divorce will be final. Hey, a new life, new beginning, and who wants that cheater back anyway. But as the time grows nearer I am finding myself just bawling all the time. I never thought I would be here, at this point in my life, I thought I had a good marriage, I thought everything was fine, how could I have been so blind? Anyway, any pointers on how to get past this and be happy again, well at least on Tuesday? What do you do to make you feel happy when you are sad?

BetterDazes's photo
Sun 05/11/08 09:35 PM
I don't know what's wrong with trying to look your best if that's what you like. Everyone has their own style, and as long as the picture isn't fake, and I don't mean scenery or cartoons or the like, that's just showing your fun and interesting side, I don't see what is wrong with a cute or different angle. Hey, <---that is me, I just held the camera above my head to make it look cool. So get over yourself!:tongue:

BetterDazes's photo
Sun 05/11/08 04:02 AM
and Lady is spelled with a y not an ie...you might wanna fix that on your profile =)

BetterDazes's photo
Sat 05/10/08 07:35 AM

I am really pissed off about this, got an email from some guy as to why I didn't respond to him. Hey I don't think I have to justify myself to anyone. And further more, he called me a player because I didn't. I read the profiles, if I am not interested I move on, what's wrong with that?

Nothing, and yet you're bothered by it. Is it possible that you're pole vaulting over a mouse turd?

<=- ducks

I am bothered by it because I was called a player. :tongue:

BetterDazes's photo
Sat 05/10/08 06:01 AM

so you all are telling me if someone emails you and you are NOT interested in them, you respond? WHY?
I do so that they know. Nothing worse than hanging around wondering if they saw it, read it, or ignored it. Move on is what I say!

I would think after you saw they read it and they didn't respond you would KNOW they are NOT interested. I mean, this isn't brain surgery here:tongue:
Yep! This site is good in the fact that you can see if they read your email. I had to give up on my Brain Surgery Degree!laugh

To bad this site could use a lobotomy!laugh laugh

BetterDazes's photo
Sat 05/10/08 05:59 AM

and oh, only to those who dont mind me being from philippines! haha

laugh laugh

BetterDazes's photo
Sat 05/10/08 05:59 AM

I used to always answer out of courtesy, but sometimes lately I've been regretting it. Guys can get reallllllllllll pissy if I'm not interested. So sometimes maybe it's better to just ignore.

It's a no-win situation if you aren't into the person and they are into you. noway

EXACTLY!

BetterDazes's photo
Sat 05/10/08 05:58 AM

I try to...and if i'm not intrested in someone i'll tell them. But as a courtesy i generally respond

So you think it is better to respond and tell someone you are not interested then to just not respond at all?

Do what makes you comfortable. You are the one who has the details of each individual situation, so by gum, its your decision. Trust yourself.

I think you hit the nail on the head here. Shoot I am a grown woman with a mind of my own and NO ONE is gonna call me a player because I didn't respond to their typo ridden email!:tongue:

BetterDazes's photo
Sat 05/10/08 05:56 AM

so you all are telling me if someone emails you and you are NOT interested in them, you respond? WHY?
I do so that they know. Nothing worse than hanging around wondering if they saw it, read it, or ignored it. Move on is what I say!

I would think after you saw they read it and they didn't respond you would KNOW they are NOT interested. I mean, this isn't brain surgery here:tongue:

BetterDazes's photo
Sat 05/10/08 05:53 AM

I try to...and if i'm not intrested in someone i'll tell them. But as a courtesy i generally respond

So you think it is better to respond and tell someone you are not interested then to just not respond at all?

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25