AudiencewiththeKing's photo
Sat 01/18/14 05:31 PM
Any one else love small, furry, yappy dogs.

Fri 01/17/14 08:48 PM
Prineville.

Fri 01/17/14 08:46 PM
in or near Prineville. Must love Jesus, of course. Must like good movies, books, music and dogs.

Fri 01/17/14 08:38 PM
I'm totally sold out to Jesus. Because He loves me I believe I am equipped spiritually to love my future husband as Christ loves His church. Am I beautiful? God thinks I am. His is the opinion that I value above all. I am Ruth. Where are you, my Boaz?:heart:

Fri 01/17/14 08:32 PM
Here I am! I'm looking for a nice Christian gentleman,:angel: preferably in Oregon. I throw in a dog for free with the deal!LOLwaving

Fri 01/17/14 08:15 PM
Here I am!LOL. I just have three requirements: You must be Christian.:angel: You must live no more than 50 miles from me. waving You must love dogs.:thumbsup:

Fri 01/17/14 08:09 PM
I was born in Ridgefield, NJ but I moved out west about 20 years ago. Are you Christian?:angel: Can you move out west?LOL:laughing:

Fri 01/17/14 08:06 PM
I have been having aches and pains like you mentioned. I found out that I had sleep apnea. Long story short-oxygen wasn't making it's way to my brain during sleep. I':angel: ve been using a CPAP machine since the new year. What a difference! As a Christian, (I'm looking for a nice Christian man, by the way)I believe that Jesus can keep your heart and mind,as well as your body, young.

Fri 01/17/14 07:58 PM
Please take a look at my profile. If God is speaking me into your heart, please message me.

Sun 10/27/13 09:50 PM
Any Christian men over 50 who believe in being best friends first? I would like to meet you.

Sun 10/27/13 09:48 PM
Any single, Christian men over 50 out there?

Sun 10/27/13 09:31 PM
I'm a Christian woman looking for a Christian man for Friendship first. I am open to possible marriage in the future. It is important to me that we are friends first.