Community > Posts By > Dylancwood

Dylancwood's photo
Thu 11/29/12 07:30 AM
I believe your right and i wish i could have seen this before but im different now and in time ill see the inner me

Dylancwood's photo
Sun 11/18/12 11:18 AM
im hearin at this second

ho hey by the lumineers
its a great band check em out

Dylancwood's photo
Sun 11/18/12 11:12 AM
i feel the pressure,my broken heart wont let me feel the world. im captivated by the internal combustion of the mind and the ideas that translate. its a wonder success is rarely possible.the fire that twist and turns around me feels like a wave of disbielief,nihilistic
realism, a simple test of heart tears me down in the end,i enjoy the aftermath. no science to my thoughts. just my realized fate, the result of a wasted life and loves lost devours me in the end.

i never thought i would be the kind of guy that thinks hes lost an ability to love again but i now know that its true.

Dylancwood's photo
Sun 11/18/12 10:57 AM
thnak you for that, its getting easier but not easy i hardly sleep or eat but im getting better and i bielive your right i just have to keep on trucking there will be more girls out there and im gonna do my best to be the best. i think ill start right now :}

Dylancwood's photo
Sat 11/17/12 10:22 AM
i guess i never realized how sick you can get from having ol a broken heart. the sad things in life are keeping me down and i dont have a way up. its like i can be as guarded as possible but i meet this amazing girl an my world is torn apart, i fallout. ive never been a sappy guy but then again ive never felt like this before i feel dumb for writing a blog but i just dont know what else to do.
i need advise from a lady on how to start living again. im not alive without this girl and i dont wanna feel this way ever again,,drugs and alcohol quit working and i cant take this feeling anymore

Dylancwood's photo
Tue 07/24/12 12:16 AM
I truly believe that I've had too much,my heart is racing I think ill never herbal out again.
If I could just press theese tiny buuttons with less force it would be easier to write

Sry for the double post"the truth contest" (the present) if you got anything from my long rediculousness
Its to google it

Dylancwood's photo
Tue 07/24/12 12:16 AM
I truly believe that I've had too much,my heart is racing I think ill never herbal out again.
If I could just press theese tiny buuttons with less force it would be easier to write

Sry for the double post"the truth contest" (the present) if you got anything from my long rediculousness
Its to google it

Dylancwood's photo
Tue 07/24/12 12:02 AM
Edited by Dylancwood on Tue 07/24/12 12:25 AM

Dylancwood's photo
Mon 07/23/12 11:54 PM
damn I don't know how many times I've pressed back on my phone and deleted everything I'm trying to say but here it goes

I believe in mankind but I believe we have to change to remain here on earth. I feel as though I've been every living thing ever to have lived before I was thrust into the life of an average man.I feel connected to everything in a way that many can't understand...many never will. What I've been tryin to expain for the past 2 hours is thr truth. Truth is what it is,its the present the here and now. The future and past aren't true,they do not exist. The future cannot exist until it becomes the present,the past only exists inn your head,so its not real,the truth has no meaning but truth,it cannot be anything but the truth. Its hard to explain but if you can even start thinking about it its already there inside your mind. Its like....a bird
Birds know about the things that are important only to live and survive. They do not wonder about why thing are the way they are. They live to live, all animals are the truth. We need to be less mind
And more spirit. The less mind,the better. The mind gets in thr way moreoften than not. When your nervous,or sad or even angry you are in the mind. Your not living the truth when you worry about tomotow,your not really living. All you have to do is open your mind to all energys,good and bad,and then you'll see. The universe is about balance,yin and yang,night and day,the good and bad ect...
The need to become more spiritual is stronger than ever. I strongly urge you to visit "thetruthcontest.com"(the pesent)read it and learn to live the truth(present). And never have to think of the paast,a lot has happend but the only easy way to live is to be what your supposed to be,do the right thing the real truth is doing the good and accepting the bad,try not thiking about any thing how long can you live in the present w/out themind.
Its very ifficult but if you can train your mind notto think,less active or kind of shut down(what have you)then you are already close to learning the truth. Ask yoursef,whattt is it that hears my thoughts. You could say its your spiritual self,the key to living thetruth is accepting the truth in everything that you do. Just look at everything like its brand new to you,you will start living your life the way you want. If you want to know more google:the truth contest "the.present"