Community > Posts By > Masalka

Masalka's photo
Tue 02/17/09 06:26 PM
Hey my mother is wanting to do home made pickles and she needs the ingredients for Pickling..

Anyone? lol

Masalka's photo
Tue 02/17/09 04:30 PM

This poor dude. heres some real help if you havent fixed it.

Sounds like a dll issue. Run "system restore" and that should fix it. If not, I would need to know what OS and about when it first started. Vista can be a nightmare and thats why they are already replacing it . Whatever you do, DO NOT PLAY WITH THE REGISTRY!!! You mess up even a period and you might be re-installing everything including the OS. Good luck.

its XP and it started a while ago .. ive tried system restore before and it always says "sestem restore not competed" or something

Masalka's photo
Tue 02/17/09 04:18 PM

no it only bluescreens when i get connected to the net

try reformating the computer

lol im computer dumb.. how do i do that?

Masalka's photo
Tue 02/17/09 04:06 PM
no it only bluescreens when i get connected to the net

Masalka's photo
Tue 02/17/09 03:32 PM
Hey my moms computer bluescreens when its connected to the internet? is that a registry problem or what? how do i fix it?

Masalka's photo
Wed 02/11/09 09:17 PM

Topics about spelling and grammar are a winner!!

I hope you arent being crude with me..

Masalka's photo
Wed 02/11/09 09:16 PM

Easiest way to get alot of posts... is to say something that angers a mass amount of people... i.e. (women) I do it alot by sheer mistake.

Opinnions are unwanted alot of times on here. Alot of people don't know the differencebetween opinnion, and factual statement. There. What I just wrote may get a few extra pages for you.

Masalka's photo
Wed 02/11/09 09:16 PM

Easiest way to get alot of posts... is to say something that angers a mass amount of people... i.e. (women) I do it alot by sheer mistake.

Opinnions are unwanted alot of times on here. Alot of people don't know the differencebetween opinnion, and factual statement. There. What I just wrote may get a few extra pages for you.

Masalka's photo
Wed 02/11/09 08:29 PM

Here is one I did awhile ago:

Oh Lord-

Look at how hard I tried,
seeing everyday how you pry.
Shadows creep the walls with what if's,
the blood on my fist settles this end.
Tapering the strings attached to my shoulder's,
teasing with time and words of the wiser.

Feeble the mind that follows,
limited the time of the river.

Oh Lord, how could you leave me,
leave me alone and shaking.
Dear Lord, why do you spite thee,
dagger in the chest leaves me slain.

The puddle grows, as the sun relinquishes its glow.
Troubled times grow afoot, together we will go.
The water becomes rippled with waves ten fold,
shelf life has become a little more then grown.
The eye leads the trigger and the mind flicks the hammer.
Setup this failure, your very own born heretic.
I traversed the land for answers, you only gave questions.

Feeble the mind that follows,
limited the time of the river.

Oh Lord, how could you leave me,
leave me alone and shaking.
Dear Lord, why do you spite thee,
dagger in the chest leaves me slain.

I am who I am! Accept me as I come!
God or no God I still stand the same man!
I relinquished my blade and stepped the stage!
I've taken this final blow with the stakes in tow!
I am but a man! I am but a man! I am but a man!

***The two line break before the chorus would be the pre-chorus, pretty much a filler to lead up too the chorus (adds length, can also substitute as a solo portion for instruments). The last part is the closure or outro, which again is just filler.

nice lyrics dude, do you sing? or just write?

Masalka's photo
Wed 02/11/09 08:28 PM
I want one of those topics that gets locked at 1000 posts lol..

ive never had a topic go past 4 pages! :P

what is something that people want to talk a lot about besides sex... or rating the person above you?...

Should i be asking the same old questions? without people pointing out that the questons have already been asked?

Masalka's photo
Wed 02/11/09 08:19 PM
Hey everybody :) are there any songwriters in the house?

I love to sing but i can never write a song past the first or second verse because i cant figure out how to break into the chorus lol..

anyone wanna share a song they have written?

Masalka's photo
Sat 01/31/09 10:45 PM

I've written a couple of songs a while back. I look at them now and absolutely hate them. I'm my own toughest critic, lol.

i just love to sing.. i am trying to learn to play guitar too.. everyone is their own toughest critic lol

I like to sing too, but usually not in front of people. I've been thinking about singing on my music that I make now (electronica), but I want to put some heavy distortion on my voice.

yeah that would be cool

Masalka's photo
Sat 01/31/09 10:44 PM

I've written a couple of songs a while back. I look at them now and absolutely hate them. I'm my own toughest critic, lol.

i just love to sing.. i am trying to learn to play guitar too.. everyone is their own toughest critic lol

I like to sing too, but usually not in front of people. I've been thinking about singing on my music that I make now (electronica), but I want to put some heavy distortion on my voice.

Masalka's photo
Sat 01/31/09 10:44 PM

Masalka's photo
Sat 01/31/09 10:42 PM

anyone feel like sharing a song or two? i write songs in the shower lol.. but i tend to forget them by the time i dry off!

i have a ex bf that died 2yrs ago. that wrote many of his own songs and he had a pretty good voice. i have several mp3 that he made.
and there is one that i will listen to every now and then. in fact the week he died i sware i played that one song at least 50times

aww im very sorry to hear that :( atleast you have his music to find comfort in

yea and i do tend to hear his voice every now and then.. no im not crazy just psychic..i feel i can be crazy to hear music 24/7

yeah.. music means a lot more to some people than it does to others

Masalka's photo
Sat 01/31/09 10:32 PM

anyone feel like sharing a song or two? i write songs in the shower lol.. but i tend to forget them by the time i dry off!

i have a ex bf that died 2yrs ago. that wrote many of his own songs and he had a pretty good voice. i have several mp3 that he made.
and there is one that i will listen to every now and then. in fact the week he died i sware i played that one song at least 50times

aww im very sorry to hear that :( atleast you have his music to find comfort in

Masalka's photo
Sat 01/31/09 10:25 PM

Masalka's photo
Sat 01/31/09 10:22 PM

Masalka's photo
Tue 01/27/09 03:23 PM

You have to plug the computer in first

oh maybe thats my problem..

Masalka's photo
Tue 01/27/09 03:08 PM

hmm... well if i have to pay for a real domain does anyone know a good affordable way to do it

yes I do

READ the articles I gave you

i would read it but the link wouldnt work for me, thanks anyways

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25