Community > Posts By > lonelylover86

lonelylover86's photo
Sun 01/20/08 11:53 PM
Lonleylover-railcar mech.

lonelylover86's photo
Sun 01/20/08 11:24 PM
cant teach me much i noe alot trust me i taught older women a thing or 2 before my self:wink:

lonelylover86's photo
Sun 01/20/08 11:18 PM
becuz they noe what they want and dont play games

lonelylover86's photo
Sun 01/20/08 11:18 PM
becuz they noe what they want and dont play games

lonelylover86's photo
Sun 01/20/08 11:09 PM

Exactly Jill.. From what I see there is a lot of generalizing going on.. YET the blame is going on the women.. HMMMMM I can think of plenty of times the 2 min he had wasn't worth getting undressed for... Hmmmmmm Steel? Balls in your court!

well im no min man lol i last hours its the girl who gets tired and orgasmed out. lol

lonelylover86's photo
Sun 01/20/08 11:09 PM

Exactly Jill.. From what I see there is a lot of generalizing going on.. YET the blame is going on the women.. HMMMMM I can think of plenty of times the 2 min he had wasn't worth getting undressed for... Hmmmmmm Steel? Balls in your court!

well im no min man lol i last hours its the girl who gets tired and orgasmed out. lol

lonelylover86's photo
Sun 01/20/08 11:08 PM
Edited by lonelylover86 on Sun 01/20/08 11:09 PM
laugh

lonelylover86's photo
Sun 01/20/08 10:56 PM
well personally i would as many times she wants it. im a energizer bunny lol

lonelylover86's photo
Sun 01/20/08 10:40 PM
i prove my point that even though there ae guys such as myself is out there...most girls think we are bull.... y? u might ask becuz of the jack offs who distroyed there belives and hopes of this type of guy.

isnt that right ladies.

but ladies we are still out there dont. give up.

im one of those.

lonelylover86's photo
Sun 01/20/08 10:31 PM
A man who is not ashamed to show his feelings.

A man who doesnt change who they are after a while when ur with the person.

A man who pleasures the women first not themselves.

A man who does ask her to change anything.

A man who make the women his world.

A man who calls her when she leaves 1 min later from your place or date to tell her u miss her already.

A man who would doing anything to make her happy when she is sad.

A man who takes care of her when she is sick.

A man that is basically and truelly cares what she has to say.

A man that will never leave her lonely.

How do i knoe this.....bascily cuz iam that man. and there is alot of us out there.

lonelylover86's photo
Sun 01/20/08 10:09 PM
well thanks ladies just wonder i wasnt feeling low bout myself just thought i would get in the motion of things. well hope to hear from u ladies agian especailly the ones who rated me the
8 1/2 to 9 much love back to u flowerforyou flowerforyou

lonelylover86's photo
Sun 01/20/08 09:59 PM
mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad
i knoe whats ups with that? neways it said ladies lol y would a guy look? questions u dont itbigsmile

thanks ind.love

lonelylover86's photo
Sun 01/20/08 09:53 PM
well everyone is doing it i guess ill try!!!embarassed

whats my rating

0-10

lonelylover86's photo
Sun 01/20/08 03:24 PM
Truley Ladys how many of u out there want a guy like me?

well the truth is there is alot of guys like this out there but most of u dont give us the time of day.

y becuz alot of the phonys played this out and made the ones that mean it not get a chance becuz of fear of lying.

But behold we are still out there...so give us a fighting chance u meet wrong ones before u meet the right one.

lonelylover86's photo
Sun 01/20/08 03:08 PM
Hi im richard im 21 mixed mexican ,italian and indian. im 6'1 and have 7 tattoos. im a reformed gangster and ichanged my life around for the better. I have my own job and own car. i have a place and take care of my self. I been single for 5 months now. Met girls and just watch them go. The ones i wanted just didnt open there eyes. well im a nice guy..romatic and loves to make the girl know that she is my focus. i let her know that she is my world and i cant stand to be alone. i had a girl and she cheated on me..she took away 2 1/2 of my life away. i was broken hearted and lost it. i must have dun something wrong. But i figure out that it was not my fault. i de3dcated my self to her and she was all i breathe. i guess it wasnt enought.

anyway.. since then well i have met sum wonderful girls......but nothing truely has happen. i want that girl that cares and wants to be with me. i want to be needed as much as i need her. i want her to answer my calls so i can tell her how much i miss her touch and kisses. i want her to bethere when i need her and i would do the same.

no one wants to be alone...its true..but its the person who is alone that doesnt want to put there gaurd down. well im putting mine and letting anyone that reads this knoe that.......im alone.

You can call me a ***** i dont give a ****..... im a real man and im not afarid to open my self and show my feelings.

thanks for ur time.

lonelylover86's photo
Sat 01/19/08 11:22 PM
girls dont know what they want honestly lol its true ask everyguy!brokenheart

lonelylover86's photo
Sat 01/19/08 11:07 PM
Basically im a reformed gangster. yes really no lies i have 7 tattoos to prove it!:wink: so anyways i have changed my ways and became what u seen now. i never laid a hand on a women and never will. i have respect for women. im a really nice guy and is the guy that always helps people in need. well so im here to find a local women to be my queen..i hope she is somewhere!love

lonelylover86's photo
Sat 01/19/08 10:53 PM
not afraid to express my feelings.
here to meet and show what the women been missing.
example. to make the women my world. to be there when she needs me. to show that she is wanted. to show what ur missing in bed.(whn and if it comes to that).

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Next