kayak69's photo
Sun 07/25/10 08:01 PM

kayak69's photo
Sun 07/25/10 03:51 PM
Edited by kayak69 on Sun 07/25/10 03:52 PM
Sure, to take her out for lunch.

kayak69's photo
Sun 07/25/10 03:20 PM

Let's just put the damned cards on the table, okay ... ? The AZ law PROHIBITS 'profiling'. It is MODELED on the FEDERAL law that 'The UN' REFUSES to ENFORCE. This leaves the state no choice but to enforce it on its own.

As for the buzz-term 'profiling' ... So effin' WHAT ... ? 'Profiling' is a legitimate LAW ENFORCEMENT procedure. It's used all the time when you FLY ... it's used by TSA. They finally got smart and adopted the ISRAELI profiling procedures. But that's okay, huh? That's catchin' terrorists. Well, DUH ... ! Just WHO do you think are comin' across our borders with the other ILLEGALS? They're catching foreign nationals classified as 'OTM' - 'Other Than Mexican'. They've already captured Syrians, Iranians, Iraqis, Yemenis, Saudis, etc etc crossing at the same spots the Mexican illegals use. 'Profiling' is needed (and I could care less if you like it or not) to capture CRIMINALS and FOREIGN NATIONALS who should NOT be in this country. If they're Mexican and they're here illegally - I don't care. Round 'em up and ship 'em out. If they're criminals, they get jail. Better yet, ship 'em to Nancy Pelossini's office ...

The long and short of it is that the AZ law prohibits profiling - and I don't think it matters one damned bit if it's used AFTER the fact when someone's stopped for a PRIMARY offense. More power to the cops in AZ ...

THANK YOUdrinker drinker

kayak69's photo
Sun 07/25/10 01:27 PM

You didn't answer my questions.

I didnt see any question except,,,

'Where's the problem?' That is the question I addressed.

the other points were valid,,

CRIMINALS (illegal immigration is criminal) should have the rules and consequences applied equally (wherever they are from and whatever they look like)

Those wishing to live in America should learn the dominant language and learn to flourish in the culture,, just as AMericans would have to do if wanting to live in France or Italy, or any other country.

Americans do want their country back, but they just have different opinions about what can and cant be done, and what should or shouldnt be done to accomplish that because most of them are hyped up on emotion without considering LOGIC and REASON.

Ya know, if we wanted to, we could make ANY law all about profiling. Nowhere in SB 1070 does it say ANYTHING about race. (You should know this, as YOU read the bill).

If I (as a white male) were to be driving through a black neighborhood, I WOULD/have been stopped, searched and questioned. It was interesting trying to explain to the police that I was delivering PIZZA.

Is that an example of racial profiling? YES

But that's OK because I'm white. It DOES happen to ALL of us

You were stopped for driving through a black neighborhood? ,,thats an interesting charge,,, is that how the officer explained it? were there black drivers stopped as well? was there a problem with drug sells in this neighborhood?,,,,,those would be interesting answers to have and would possibly justify the stop beyond just your race,,,

in any case, because something HAPPENS still does not make it right or something we should ignore or shoot for...

Yes, I was stopped for being in a black neighborhood. The cop told me that he wanted to know why a "white boy" was in a black neighborhood and what I was doing there. He then called for back up and they searched my car for drugs, they found nothing but a couple insulated pizza carriers. They then told me that they didn't want to see me in that area again. They didn't/won't harass black drivers in that area. "That would be racial profiling".

But again, I'm white so it's OK.

We ALL know that whites no NOTHING about racial profiling.

seems as if you encountered a racist cop then, and should have reported him if that was all there was to it. Its probably not true that in a black neighborhood where drugs is apparently an issue that they would not be also stopping black drivers. But in a free country, your race has nothing to do with where you can travel legally and this cop should have been reported for harassment, but few people question the motives of cops.

also, I never stated that whites have no experience with profiling, my point was just that profiling should not be permitted on mere grounds of race or ethnicity.

Just for example.

If I were to be in Mexico, I would be subject to the SAME laws that WE are trying to enforce here in america. That IS racial profiling.

Weather you admit it or not, racial profiling IS a fact of life for ALL races, in all countrys.

We DO agree that it IS WRONG, but it is a FACT of life.

kayak69's photo
Sun 07/25/10 01:14 PM

CRIMINALS (illegal immigration is criminal) should have the rules and consequences applied equally (wherever they are from and whatever they look like)

Those wishing to live in America should learn the dominant language and learn to flourish in the culture,, just as AMericans would have to do if wanting to live in France or Italy, or any other country.

Americans do want their country back, but they just have different opinions about what can and cant be done, and what should or shouldnt be done to accomplish that because most of them are hyped up on emotion without considering LOGIC and REASON.

Ya know, if we wanted to, we could make ANY law all about profiling. Nowhere in SB 1070 does it say ANYTHING about race. (You should know this, as YOU read the bill).

If I (as a white male) were to be driving through a black neighborhood, I WOULD/have been stopped, searched and questioned. It was interesting trying to explain to the police that I was delivering PIZZA.

You were stopped for driving through a black neighborhood? ,,thats an interesting charge,,, is that how the officer explained it? were there black drivers stopped as well? was there a problem with drug sells in this neighborhood?,,,,,those would be interesting answers to have and would possibly justify the stop beyond just your race,,,

in any case, because something HAPPENS still does not make it right or something we should ignore or shoot for...

Yes, I was stopped for being in a black neighborhood. The cop told me that he wanted to know why a "white boy" was in a black neighborhood and what I was doing there. He then called for back up and they searched my car for drugs, they found nothing but a couple insulated pizza carriers. They then told me that they didn't want to see me in that area again. They didn't/won't harass black drivers in that area. "That would be racial profiling".

But again, I'm white so it's OK.

We ALL know that whites no NOTHING about racial profiling.

kayak69's photo
Sun 07/25/10 12:56 PM

kayak69's photo
Sun 07/25/10 12:37 PM

kayak69's photo
Sun 07/25/10 12:24 PM
I just don't understand what the problem is.

The MAJORITY of AMERICANS want OUR country back.

Where's the problem? I thought we went by what the people wanted.

If illegals don't like it, GO BACK TO YOUR OWN COUNTRY.

And don't expect us to assimilate to your country's way of life

After all you ARE in a different country and DON'T threaten OUR citizens lives and expect us to let it go.

What would happen to me if I was an illegal in another country and I acted that way. I would be KILLED.

But hey, it's OK for ALL others to come here and act like animals.

kayak69's photo
Sun 07/25/10 12:09 PM

If this is the legal interpretation of the bill

'Where is the preemption if everybody who is arrested for some crime has their immigration status checked?"

I doubt anyone would object. But I dont recall the bill requiring an arrest for crime to precede the status check.

Have you ever actually read the bill from beginning to end?

Just curious.

kayak69's photo
Sat 07/24/10 09:01 PM
Traverse City Michigan.

kayak69's photo
Sat 07/24/10 05:30 PM
Pfffffffffftttttt, cough, cough.....smokin smokin smokin

Cough, coughsmokin smokin smokin

ere'smokin smokin smokin

kayak69's photo
Sat 07/24/10 05:21 PM
I sure would.flowers

kayak69's photo
Tue 07/20/10 03:19 PM
What do you mean today, I thought that you've been

an old fart for a while:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ere'smokin smokin smokin

kayak69's photo
Tue 07/20/10 03:08 PM
smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin

HAPPY BIRTH-DAY Newarksmokin smokin smokin

ere'smokin smokin smokin

kayak69's photo
Sun 07/18/10 08:34 PM

I've been telling ya all about this stuff....go to your local head shop. If it's in Utah, it's there where you are. smokin

Are you talking about spice?

kayak69's photo
Sun 07/18/10 08:29 PM
I'd love to, it sounds gooooddrool drool drool

kayak69's photo
Sun 07/18/10 08:24 PM
Damn, I want to try some of that.

kayak69's photo
Sun 07/18/10 08:23 PM
Exactlydrinker drinker drinker

kayak69's photo
Sun 07/18/10 08:17 PM
Edited by kayak69 on Sun 07/18/10 08:18 PM
High TxsSunsmokin smokin smokin

Ummm, what's K2?

ere'smokin smokin smokin

kayak69's photo
Sun 07/18/10 08:04 PM

If you knew as much as you think you do, you would realize that SB 1070 just reinforces the federal law at the state level. And once again, nowhere in the law does it say ANYTHING about race.

I've read the bill in its entirety. True statement quoted.

So, tell me who's racist. I say the ones that are screaming racism are the ones that are making it a racist issue.