Community > Posts By > ReginaLinGa

ReginaLinGa's photo
Fri 06/12/20 11:10 AM
Dies laughing, it was awkward at best. It was my first boyfriend back when I was 15 years old.

ReginaLinGa's photo
Fri 06/12/20 11:07 AM
Chuckles. Don't worry about it, it's awkward and at times seriously strange for most of us. Most of the time it feels like you are talking to a wall, because there is no real connection due to not being able to see the other person.

Whatever you do, just be yourself.

ReginaLinGa's photo
Fri 06/12/20 11:04 AM

Topic: Why do men cheat?

Answer: For the same reason that women cheat.

Really? Quite the tit for tat statement, which is incorrect:

They feel underappreciated, neglected, or ignored.
They feel more like a housekeeper, nanny, or financial provider than a wife or girlfriend. So they seek an external situation that validates them for who they are, rather than the services they perform.

They crave intimacy. Women tend to feel valued and connected to a significant other more through non-sexual, emotional interplay (talking, having fun together, being thoughtful, building a home and social life together, etc.) than sexual activity. When they’re not feeling that type of connection from their primary partner, they may seek it elsewhere.

They are overwhelmed by the needs of others.
Recent research about women who cheat indicates that many women, despite stating that they deeply love their spouse, their home, their work, and their lives, cheat anyway. These women often describe feeling so under-supported and overwhelmed by having to be all things to all people at all times that they seek extramarital sex as a form of life-fulfillment.

They are lonely. Women can experience loneliness in a relationship for any number of reasons. Maybe their spouse works long hours or travels for business on a regular basis, or maybe their spouse is emotionally unavailable. Whatever the cause, they feel lonely, and they seek connection through infidelity to fill the void.
They expect too much from a primary relationship. Some women have unreasonable expectations about what their primary partner and relationship should provide. They expect their significant other to meet their every need 24/7, 365 days a year, and when that doesn’t happen, they seek attention elsewhere.

They are responding to or re-enacting early-life trauma and abuse. Sometimes women who experienced profound early-life (or adult) trauma, especially sexual trauma, will re-enact that trauma as a way of trying to master or control it.

They’re not having enough satisfying sex at home.
There is a societal misconception that only men enjoy sex. But plenty of women also enjoy sex, and if they’re not getting it at home, or it’s not enjoyable to them, for whatever reason, they may well seek it elsewhere.

The reasons men use to cheat are entirely different, like immaturity, selfishness,
insecurity, etc. etc. you can read them here. http://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/love-and-sex-in-the-digital-age/201704/13-reasons-why-men-cheat

I can add another reason for cheating, not by women, by men: out of spite, to hurt his woman.

All the above and so many more. We can have a whole psychological discussion this. In the end so it doesn't matter why a man or a woman cheats, it's about the damage they cause to more than just one person.

ReginaLinGa's photo
Fri 06/12/20 11:00 AM
The moment I see or hear "score", I know it's all just a game to you. Nudges on the bedpost and just eek and ewww.

Trust me, and I'll be polite as I can, even if I was so horny that my insides are crawling to my outsides, a guy who just wants to "score" is going to be the last one I am going to let near my body.

There might be some girls out there who are okay with just being a blowup doll with a voice box, but in general most WOMEN have a little more respect for themselves.

ReginaLinGa's photo
Fri 06/12/20 10:56 AM
I am going to answer it the way I understand the question.

Can you meet someone online that after meeting them and getting to know them in person, you'll have the potential to fall in love with? Yes.

Can you fall in love with someone online you have met? I'd say that is, at least for me, a hard no. I may feel an attraction, an infatuation, come to care about that person as a fellow human. All of that absolutely, but to me love is something that only happens when you are actually with the person over time.

Heck, most of the time, you don't even know if the person you are talking to is the person in the picture they have up.

ReginaLinGa's photo
Fri 06/12/20 10:50 AM
Honestly that depends on you and what you are comfortable with. It depends on too how you define dating. If you are planning on actually dating several gents at the same time, honesty is key. It's not fair to you or them if you keep it a secret and can cause all kinds of pain if one of them is starting to have feelings for you.

Me personally, I may talk to several people I have an initial interest with at the same time, but if I feel like there is enough of a connection to want to go on a couple of dates, then it will be only one person at a time. Giving myself and that individual an honest chance.

I am big on honesty and straight forwardness, period. You'll know pretty quick if there is a potential match once you meet in person and have gone on a couple of dates. Truthfully, I can usually tell in the first 15 minutes of a first meeting if there is chemistry on all levels or not. If there is, great we'll go on an actual date and see how things work out. If not, I will be honest and wish us both best of luck.

That is just me so. You have to be happy and comfortable.

ReginaLinGa's photo
Fri 06/12/20 10:41 AM
Something easy going, where you can actually talk to get to know each other. Always depending on the Weather too I would say. It should be enjoyable for both or what is the point. No that wasn't a "sexual" comment either - looks at some of you - I see you. I just meant, both have to be comfortable so they can be them-selves.

ReginaLinGa's photo
Fri 06/12/20 10:37 AM
Thank you Gentlemen! Much appreciated!

ReginaLinGa's photo
Fri 06/12/20 07:50 AM
I been here for a bit over a week now and started being active in the Forums. Guess it's time to say "Hello".

I am not looking for a long distance relationship and I do want to meet in person. Long distance friends only is fine, but in that case keep it 100% clean.

ReginaLinGa's photo
Wed 06/10/20 07:07 PM
I think that yes it does exist, but it is so rare that way too many people settle for what they can get. Looking for the easy way and the quick fix. If you find that special person, meet them in person, you'll know. The trick is not to settle for less then you both deserve. Of course if you ask for pure and true, you have to be able to give it as well. So be honest and examine yourself as well.

ReginaLinGa's photo
Mon 06/08/20 08:26 PM
No. Watching everyone I care about die on me continuously is not my idea of a good time. I think I'll rather make the best of the life I have, and live it well.

ReginaLinGa's photo
Mon 06/08/20 02:04 PM
Edited by ReginaLinGa on Mon 06/08/20 02:05 PM
I am sorry, but if you go into it with the intention that all it is going to be is a hookup, then it's all about the sex. That was the main goal. The whole enchilada. Physical gratification for ones self with no emotional attachment.

Now can hookups happen that are unintentional? Yes, if both partners are simply not sexually compatible at all. That you usually don't find out until after the first several times, since let's face it the first time is often awkward at best or very one sided. We are just not comfortable yet to let go, if we want to actually want it to go somewhere. At that time however, it is no longer a hookup either.

With a hookup you don't care. Like it, dont like it, who cares, it's a one time thing.

ReginaLinGa's photo
Mon 06/08/20 01:58 PM
100% mutual effort and working together. Sorry takes a lot more than one word, because so much goes into it, to even stand a chance at it.

ReginaLinGa's photo
Sun 06/07/20 10:26 PM
When they can't even get your name right. LOL
When they only talk to you when they are horny or bored.
When it's always all about them, and they haven't asked you anything about you..
When you are the last thing on their list of priorities. Trust me, if you are into someone, you can make the time for them.

ReginaLinGa's photo
Sun 06/07/20 10:23 PM
Distance you bet it is a problem unless you already have a well established relationship with the individual from many face to face encounters. Let's face it one of the highest divorce rates are in the military because of deployments and distance.

As to age. Let's put it this way, I have and will date a younger than me man, but if I feel like I have to bake him cookies, give him milk, a pacifier and send him to get his nappies, we are done here. With other words, there has to be a level of maturity to the man as well as some serious common sense. Can it work? Sure it can, but it takes effort. Oh and guys don't confuse dating an older woman or being in a relationship with an older woman, with your fetish fantasies.

ReginaLinGa's photo
Sun 06/07/20 10:13 PM

Sex with the person I love
:joy::joy:You've opened up a can of worms now? You'll have them all coming onto you professing their love for you, even though they don't know you! :joy::joy::joy::thumbsup:

LOL, nah, don't fall for that one either. Been around the block enough times, to not play that game. Besides they can "love" me all they want, I have to love the person in return. So there is that.

ReginaLinGa's photo
Sat 06/06/20 11:22 PM

Gush and ask where in the heck did you get that gorgeous red dress?? I want one! :thumbsup:

I got it at Amazon! Just in case you want to go get one!

ReginaLinGa's photo
Sat 06/06/20 02:37 PM
Sex with the person I love

ReginaLinGa's photo
Sat 06/06/20 02:35 PM
LOL that was mean.

ReginaLinGa's photo
Sat 06/06/20 02:33 PM
I am in the USA for the last 30 years now, but originally I am from Germany. Yes, I am proud to be blessed to be able to call both my home.