Community > Posts By > StartingOver33

StartingOver33's photo
Thu 01/31/08 09:11 PM

Mine moved 1 1/2 hours away....so we just meet 1/2 way for the "kiddie swaps". Just have to work things out peacefully, for the kids sake. smokin

Like I said driving for the "kiddie swap" is not the problem. The problem is that if he's that far away there is no way I can do things like coach little league, be a scout leader, go to parent teacher confrences, etc. The everyday stuff that is important to being a parent.

StartingOver33's photo
Thu 01/31/08 09:01 PM
Well in order to avoid that I make sure not to go looking for anyone that doesn't live close to me already.

If she was moving for a better job or to better herself or our son in ANY way I would think differently. SHe's not. She found some new guy and is going to take the boy away from ALL of his family (her family lives here too) to be with him. Shoulda thought it through before she got involved with someone from out of town.

She can go where ever she wants to, but the boy stays here with his family.

StartingOver33's photo
Thu 01/31/08 08:03 PM
Talked to my lawyer today. She says we have a good case to keep him here with me. :smile:

StartingOver33's photo
Tue 01/29/08 04:43 PM

i think its people in general. its a shame when people think only of themselves. it would be in your son's best interest to keep him local for both parents if both parents are involved, that is just my opinion.

That is what I proposed but she just has to go live with this guy. Her and Talon know NO ONE in this new town. Only him. Just rediculus...

StartingOver33's photo
Tue 01/29/08 04:41 PM

My ex-wife is wanting to move over an hour away and take our 5 year old son with her and she's SHOCKED i'm not ok with it.

Do women just not think???

SOME women don't think...

I know that. Soryr fo rthe generalization.

Bad Dave!! :wink:

StartingOver33's photo
Tue 01/29/08 04:40 PM
I personally don't think that 1 hour is that far, it could be worse, and she told you she's moving across the country. You could easily meet halfway for your son's visits.

Its not about the visits. I can drive that far for those. Its the fact I will not be able to do any of the everyday things like scouts, sports school functions. Stuff a real dad does.

StartingOver33's photo
Tue 01/29/08 02:38 PM
My ex-wife is wanting to move over an hour away and take our 5 year old son with her and she's SHOCKED i'm not ok with it.

Do women just not think???

StartingOver33's photo
Wed 01/23/08 11:58 AM
Main = 70 Night Elf Hunter.

Server = Steamwheedle Cartel

Guild = Knights of Valor

StartingOver33's photo
Wed 01/23/08 11:56 AM
I still play every Sunday evening. Same group of guys for 6+ years now. Ranging in age from 40 to 28. The second you stop "playing kids games" is the moment you get "old."

BTW, until recently none of us were single. :tongue:

StartingOver33's photo
Wed 01/23/08 05:31 AM
I am single now because of poor choices I made before.

Great thing about mistakes though. You get to learn from them.

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

StartingOver33's photo
Tue 01/22/08 05:42 PM

You can come to Tulsa and do chores at my house!

Knew I could count on a laugh. laugh

StartingOver33's photo
Tue 01/22/08 05:37 PM
Really not wanting to stay home on a Saturday night.

Anyone in the area think they could help me out? :tongue:

StartingOver33's photo
Tue 01/22/08 01:46 PM
Twice.

First one I messed up. Second one victim of bad timing. Strange but the "false alarms" actually helped me learn more about what "in love" really is. No example like a bad example I guess.

laugh laugh laugh

StartingOver33's photo
Tue 01/22/08 10:00 AM
Thank you all. blushing

Here's to good luck.

drinker drinker drinker

StartingOver33's photo
Tue 01/22/08 08:18 AM

Offers ought to start pouring in now huh? :tongue:

haven't they already? lol

A few have... :wink:

StartingOver33's photo
Tue 01/22/08 08:18 AM
Finished the profile.

Thanks for all the tips.

StartingOver33's photo
Tue 01/22/08 07:58 AM
Hello all,

New here and looking for some feedback on my profile.

Thanks

StartingOver33's photo
Mon 01/21/08 01:30 PM

WOOHOO!!!!! Awesome job.

Offers ought to start pouring in now huh? :tongue:

StartingOver33's photo
Mon 01/21/08 01:19 PM

Uh, one thing that will help is to get another picture on your profile that does NOT show your wedding ring.
:wink:
Best of luck to you

Been wondering if I can get that photo-shopped out.:tongue:

Try copying the photo in some type of picture editor, crop it, save as a jpeg, and then upload it again. Keep the rest of the picture because you have a great smile.
:smile:

Better??

StartingOver33's photo
Mon 01/21/08 01:07 PM

Uh, one thing that will help is to get another picture on your profile that does NOT show your wedding ring.
:wink:
Best of luck to you

Been wondering if I can get that photo-shopped out.:tongue:

Previous 1