Community > Posts By > uncleTurbo

uncleTurbo's photo
Mon 08/27/12 07:53 PM
Because I believe that the only things that are impossible are the things we never attempt ... I have to say anything is possible.

uncleTurbo's photo
Fri 08/10/12 04:09 PM
Hey Guy from Amarillo:

Welcome to Mingle:banana: . I'm a newbie too so I can't really rate your profile per se ... but I can tell you there's lots of interesting people here ... so imagine yourself as Columbus and you're searching the New World. Do as much posting as you have time for--I'm sorta limited right now 'cause I'm doing original research for my thesis--and respond to everybody!

Have fun pitchfork

uncleTurbo's photo
Fri 07/13/12 01:25 AM
I was just curious: Has anyone here ever seen the South American film "Broken Skies?" I only ask because--given this is a dating/meeting folks site--so many of us have likely thrown away our life's true love over a mirage ... ?

As a research student I can't help but wonder how many of us have regrets--as in the Chili Peppers' song--for the things we did as opposed to the things we didn't do ... now that we've seen the other side of life ... ?

uncleTurbo's photo
Thu 07/12/12 05:39 PM
Hey Guys, like Bilbo I've stepped out on yet another adventure. Since I'm a newbie on this particular path any constructive criticism is greatly appreciated. Thanks and have a Great Adventure! laugh

uncleTurbo's photo
Thu 07/12/12 05:36 PM
The sun rises anew every day, my friend. Just put one foot in front of the other--as Bilbo did--and you'll find all the adventure life has to offer. :banana: