Community > Posts By > BlueVelvet

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 11:11 PM
The Democrats running for president want our country out of the war in Iraq, and both Hillary and Barack have said that they will make a timetable to bring our troops home from Iraq. Our Democratic controlled House and Senate have tried twice to pass a timetable to get our troops home from Iraq but Bush vetoed the bill both times. It is a fair and realistic question. We can not stay at war forever without a draft. Get real, people. The Democrats will bring our troops home from Iraq, not the Republicans.

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 10:58 PM
That's not true. John Mcain and all of the Republicans have said that they will keep our troops in Iraq and they are not for a timetable for our troops to withdraw from Iraq. If you don't believe me check out the republican debate that they had tonight in the link below where Mcain accuses Romney of wanting a timetable to get our troops out of Iraq, and Romney says he does not want a timetable to get our troops out of Iraq. Copy and paste the link below from CNN.COM to read it:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/01/30/debate.main/index.html

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 10:46 PM
The Democrats want to get our country out of this mess in Iraq and bring our troops home. If John Mcain or any other Republican win's the presidency do you think there will be a military draft?

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 10:40 PM
I am really hoping for a Hillary and Barack ticket for President. I think that they would be a winning combination! I really hope that Hillary chooses Barack as her vice president, or Barack chooses Hillary as his vice president. The Democrats want to bring our troops home from Iraq. If John Mcain or any other Republican wins the presidency do you think that there will be a military draft?

no photo
Mon 01/28/08 12:17 AM
I am a Democrat, and I am proud to be a Democrat. The fact is that the Democrats and Republicans have to work with congress, and represent their constituents who voted them in to office. The bottom line is that the Democrats will stand for the same fundamental issues of lowering taxes for the middle class and the poor, investing money for health care and education to help the people here in our own country, and getting our country out of this mess in Iraq. The Republicans will continue to stay the course in Iraq no matter who their candidate is because the war in Iraq helps to feed their political agenda. The Republicans will continue to feed the rich and hate the poor, and they will nominate Supreme Court Justices who will ultimately destroy our individual freedoms, and rights to privacy guaranteed to us all by the U.S. Constitution. VOTE DEMOCRAT IN NOVEMBER!

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 11:54 PM
As long as a Democrat wins, then I am happy! Obama would be a great President, and Hillary would too. I am looking at it from the standpoint of who would be the Democrats best candidate to beat the Republicans. The Democrats all have the same views on the issues that they believe in, and the same is true for the Republicans. I don't understand how any person could vote Republican after 8 years of Bush. I think that Obama would make a better candidate because he is new and the Republicans can't polarize him in the media as much as they can Hillary. I really like both Hillary and Obama. I think that the best choice would be an Obama and Hillary ticket, or a Hillary and Obama ticket for President! VOTE DEMOCRAT IN NOVEMBER!

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 11:28 PM
No, you are not ugly. That is not a nice thing to call yourself. You should take some regular pictures with you smiling and that might help your self confidence!

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 10:29 PM
I love coffee, so if you are a nice woman who does too, then send me an email!

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 09:54 PM
I love women from Canada, so check out my profile and send me an email! Dan

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 09:49 PM
Are there any female sports fans out there? I like football, basketball, working out with weights, tennis, and most sports. I am looking for a nice woman who likes sports and who has a good sense of humor. If you are a Democrat, then that is also a big plus! I hope to hear from you soon! Dan

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 09:43 PM
Are there any nice women out there who can carry on a good conversation? If so, then send me an email! Dan

no photo
Tue 01/22/08 08:03 PM
Are there any nice, reasonably attractive women who have a good sense of humor out there? How about someone who can carry on a good conversation? If you think that you might have some of these qualities, then send me an email! Dan