Community > Posts By > hiker1313

no photo
Mon 08/20/12 03:49 PM
lonetar25

psychiatry? really? Yeah maybe its wierd but at least i know were he is and dont have to take him to the vets for emergency patch ups from fighting with other cats and or dogs.
Anyway i think its fun and peaceful and only a dog lover would recomend psyciatry (just kidding) thaks for the post

no photo
Mon 08/20/12 03:46 PM
Ladywind7

I will try and post a picture tomorrow as i am still trying to figure it out. But its cool and funny all at the same time, thanks for your comment

no photo
Mon 08/20/12 03:44 PM
Yeah I traineed him when he was 14 weeks old, it the only way he gets to go outside so he loves it. I have become hi personal slave LOL

no photo
Mon 08/20/12 02:52 PM
Thanks for te info on the photos, i will give it a try.
Yeah i use a harness and a retractable leash, lets him climb trees up to 20 feet. he will walk at heal if i tell him too, but mostly i try to let him be a cat and go when and where he wants. Thankfully i have great neighbors who dont mind us trapesing through there yards.
We also dont have alot of dogs in the area, but when we do run into a dog i have to keep Bones from attacking it, something about being on a leash attached to a human makes him think he is invincablesmokin

no photo
Mon 08/20/12 02:07 PM
So i have this Siamease cat that i named Bones, i taught him to walk on a leash. I have tattoos and keep my head shaved so when i walk him i get alot of people who nearly drive into telephone poles staring at us. Sometimes people will stop and ask if that is a cat. Does anyone think i am strange because i walk my cat. I personally think it is cool and fun and i find great peace when i am walking him. I also like the attention we get, he seems to like it too. He always shows off for the ladies.
Anyway does anyone else walk thier cat, and are thier any ladies out there who want to come walk with Bones & myself?

Also can anyone tell me how to post a photo with these forum threads?

no photo
Mon 08/20/12 01:37 PM
I would never email a woman and talk about my manhood, i am and always will be a gentleman. My Mom raised me right. Ladies you all ask for someone who knows how to treat a lady, well there are a few of left in this world. Also when i email someone i always let them know its Ok if they are not interested, but it would be nice for them to at least say no thank you.happy

no photo
Mon 08/20/12 01:31 PM
Hello everyone, i am new to the Sacramento area and looking for a female friend or two. Not looking for anything to seriouse but you can never have to many friends. I am looking for someone who like to go out to dinner and a movie, or go for walks. Somtimes i even like to go shopping. I love to go hiking in the back country. I like to get to know the lady i meet as a friend first then we can see if things work and were they might go. I am a good listener and have been told i am fun to be aroung. Not very good at this part as dont ever know what to say about myself.
So if any ladies are interested drop me a note, ask anything you would like to know and i will be honset in my ansewers. I am far from perfect but i am real and will treat you with the utmost respect.happy

no photo
Mon 08/20/12 10:17 AM
I will give the forums a try, although i dont see them as a great way to meet someone. I must defer to the folks who have been here awhile so i will give it a chance
Thankssmooched

no photo
Mon 08/20/12 09:54 AM
"I find it odd that people will click yes on the match then when i contact them with a note they never respond. Makes me think the email feature doesnt work correctly. Anyone elese have this happen?
I always try and respond to those who have matched with me even if its to say no thank you. Seems like common coutesy to me."

no photo
Mon 08/20/12 08:21 AM
I message women all the time and they will match with me, but when i send them a message i never hear back. If someone messages me i always respond even if it is to say no thank you, only seems common courtesy.

no photo
Mon 08/20/12 07:54 AM
Those are really nice, looks like you put alot of effort into each and everyone.

no photo
Mon 08/06/12 02:26 PM
So new to this site and wondering what women are looking for in a new friendship. I think getting to know each other and being honest are the first major hurdels in any relationship. Ladies please tell me what else helps break the ice and what attracts you to a profile.

no photo
Mon 08/06/12 02:23 PM
Been awhile since i dated how about some constructive critisium please.

no photo
Tue 07/31/12 07:31 PM
brought tears to my eyes, it is wonderful that some still understand what these brave men and women do for all of us God bless them all and lets all pray for thier safe return from wherever they are deployed!

no photo
Mon 07/30/12 03:48 PM
Welcome
i too am new but having fun so far. good luck!

no photo
Mon 07/30/12 02:19 PM
Well i want to be honest. That means alot to me.

no photo
Mon 07/30/12 01:45 PM
So i am fairly new to the site and havent gotten much responce, dont do these forums much but thought i would try. I need to know how to wrtie my profile, what i have posted is the truth and what i am looking for but dont seem to get much responce any suggestions?