Community > Posts By > playingindirt

playingindirt's photo
Tue 06/17/14 07:00 PM
xanadu by Olivia Newton John. I can't believe I remember that song. lol eeeeew! lol

playingindirt's photo
Tue 06/17/14 02:32 PM
my happiness comes from my outlook on life. it comes from within me. i look for things to smile about. i look for sunshine where there isnt any sort of speaking.

its the feeling i get that such simple things pleases me. its a rare gift i think to be able to take the little things in life and make a lovely moment out of them.

playingindirt's photo
Tue 06/17/14 09:59 AM
sometimes some of the messages are so nice I can't help but to reply but I don't generally reply if the person lives to far away or if he isn't someone I think I'd be interested in. and I never reply to married men.

playingindirt's photo
Tue 06/17/14 09:51 AM
if you're not rushing into anything and using good common sense you don't need a 90 day rule.

playingindirt's photo
Tue 06/17/14 09:44 AM
drinker lol

playingindirt's photo
Tue 06/17/14 09:41 AM
it doesn't matter to me as long as my leg is touching or over his leg and my breasts are up against his back I sleep like a baby. and one reason why I prefer being in a relationship. I haven't slept that well in 3 years since I've been single.

playingindirt's photo
Tue 06/17/14 09:24 AM
I prefer a relationship and I enjoy it. but that doesn't mean I'm unhappy being single. I'm just not willing to settle for the wrong person in order to be in a relationship. I think people rush into relationships or pick the wrong people then later are turned off by relationships.

playingindirt's photo
Tue 06/17/14 09:24 AM
I prefer a relationship and I enjoy it. but that doesn't mean I'm unhappy being single. I'm just not willing to settle for the wrong person in order to be in a relationship. I think people rush into relationships or pick the wrong people then later are turned off by relationships.

playingindirt's photo
Tue 06/17/14 09:07 AM
when I'm in a healthy relationship with a man that I'm in love with there isn't much he could do to annoy me. like they say love is blind.

playingindirt's photo
Tue 06/17/14 08:48 AM
I'm not for rushing into having sex or relationships. being intimate with someone should happen when it feels right not when you've checked your calendar to see if enough days has passed.

playingindirt's photo
Tue 06/17/14 07:42 AM
just because I enjoy sex it doesn't mean the door is open to just anyone.. furthermore unwanted sexual advances are creepy and a huge turn off.

playingindirt's photo
Tue 06/17/14 07:19 AM
that's a great song by Boston. they put out 3 great albums. I really like lots of rock and roll. I have so many favorites. I like lots of other music but TOOL is my favorite.

playingindirt's photo
Mon 06/16/14 08:35 PM
drinker

playingindirt's photo
Mon 06/16/14 12:24 PM
from what I remember of it that was a good movie but not one that I'd buy.

playingindirt's photo
Mon 06/16/14 11:23 AM
making a profile full of the things they don't want sends a negative message to the reader. it doesn't stop people from the kind of attention they're trying to avoid.

the best anyone can do is make a profile that describes you as close as possible and leave it at that.

have you considered that people that spend more time focusing on the don't is actually the kind of person they are? just a thought.

playingindirt's photo
Sun 06/15/14 05:04 PM
I'm just curious.... why not women closer to your own age?

playingindirt's photo
Sun 06/15/14 04:09 PM
collard greens

playingindirt's photo
Sun 06/15/14 04:07 PM
:banana:

playingindirt's photo
Sun 06/15/14 02:38 PM
TOOL :heart:

playingindirt's photo
Sun 06/15/14 02:32 PM
there are a lot of things that make me happy.

sitting on the porch watching the sky. little simple things make me the happiest.